[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American History X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: BluePill.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
BluePill.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Hey /pol/ this movie un-redpilled me, and it can and will do the same for you.

So stop being a racist fuck and go watch American History X... Thank me later /pol/
>>
File: images (67).jpg (13 KB, 407x361) Image search: [Google]
images (67).jpg
13 KB, 407x361
>>81082504
>Watched it
>Didn't change my views on niggers
>>
>>81082504
Saw it, got redpilled.

Was there something I missed?
>>
>dude niggers killed my dad and little brother but le hate is baggage I'll just be a cuck because it's easier

fuck this movie
>>
File: real american x.png (85 KB, 910x446) Image search: [Google]
real american x.png
85 KB, 910x446
>>81082504
<---

the final version still failed hard at bluepilling tho
>>
>>81082504
the only message i got from this movie was "around blacks, never relax"
>>
>>81082978

>implying every black person is a muderer
>>
>>81082978
Then his brother got killed by a nigglet, thus proving he was justified all along in being a nazi.

How is this not redpilled? It proves liberal logic is fucked.
>>
>>81082504
>stop being a racist
nope
>>
There was actually supposed to be a final scene where Derek shaved his head again. But that was taken out because it would have seems pro-raciam.
>>
>>81082504
There's a difference between niggers and black men
>>
>>81083287
It was supposed to be a film about violence and hate creating an endless cycle with the main character shaving his head as the final scene after his brother's death.

But the director was a pussy.
>>
ed norton looks like an actual man in that pic, that's a first
>>
Did you see the end of the movie OP?

The main character says "Some of them are alright, I guess" about black people and his teacher in particular. The fat guy from Boy Meets World says that no, none of them are.

It's a hard point, but you're meant to understand and agree with the smart characters who narrate the story. That's the boy and the older brother. While the other characters, like the fat guy, reason based off of clumsy absolutes and personal experiences, the brothers make arguments based off of evidence and facts.

The truth is, some black people really are alright. The guy in jail who helps out the older brother, the principal. But black people are also disproportionately murderers and criminals - like all the other black people in the movie.

When the older brother bases his new life outlook by generalizing off of a few good black people - the principal and his friend in jail, he is cruelly proven wrong. That's the real message of the movie.
>>
>>81082504

>niggers killed his brother in the end because niggers

uh okay, anon
>>
>>81083200
Every nigger is a potential murderer. Around blacks never relax
>>
>>81082504
In the original script Derek shaves his head again after his little brother gets killed, and that's the end. It makes the overall message of the movie very different.

Edward Norton objected to that ending and got the study to fire the writer, then instead of doing a rewrite simply ended it with the kids death.
>>
>>81082504
The fuck kind of newfag are you to think we haven't seen it?
>>
All fucking nigger must fucking hang.
>>
File: pepperspray.jpg (672 KB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
pepperspray.jpg
672 KB, 2000x1400
Donald Trump speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
>>
>>81082504
>saw it
>noticed the scheme the Jew producers were trying to pull with it
>laughed at the fact that everything the main character said was completely true and perfectly delivered
>Jews BTFO
>>
>>81083687
How do you think a black man feels when every white man wants to hang them?
>>
>>81083966
fuck em niggers cant feel there animals you stupid fuck
>>
>>81083966
That they should stop murdering, raping, looting, robbing, and fuck off back to Apefrica
>>
>>81083200
>implying blacks are people
>>
>>81084103
Romanians are worst niggers than Africans. Romanians are like shrimp, nothing, they shouldn't even be classified as humans.

Look at this one, he can't even spell. Doesn't even know the difference between "there" and "their"
>>
>>81084335
Every rational person knows that there's a difference between a black person and a nigger. People like you are the reason why blacks can still claim that we're being racist. You unintentionally fuck up your own cause. Fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>81082504

>all you need is a cool black friend who is in prison on trumped up charges, to get you to accept your father's murder by niggers and your mother being fucked by a jew

>morons keep watching it because le swastika tattoo man le kerbstomps le urban youth so it's redpilled
>>
>>81084350
Your grammar is appalling, you're a Romanian immigrant aren't you?
>>
>>81084630
>not being racist
Jesus fuck kys fucking nigger lover.
>>
>>81084768
One day, some nigger is going to show you their power level. You've been warned, anon.
>>
>>81084350
listen here you silly nigger lover take that dick out of your mouth and move to sweden with all the other nigger loving cucks
>>
>>81082504
Hated niggers even more after I watched it
>>
>>81082504
Watch Adam Curtis documentaries. Watch them all.
>>
>>81084921
Look, this animal is crying. Almost as if he's trying to convince me he's human. kek
>>
File: kek.gif (2 MB, 427x327) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2 MB, 427x327
>>81083371
>>
>>81084954
>from colombia
>is a nigger
>hates niggers
>>
>>81082504
Easily one of the most overrated movies of the last quarter century. Virtue-signaling liberals talk about it like it's this gritty, realistic view of a backwards Nazi who learns the error of his ways by making a black friend in prison.

BULLSHIT!

The Nazi character's transition from skinhead to saint is utterly unconvincing and unrealistic. It's fucking cringe-worthy.

White liberals watch this movie in a triple feature with Mississippi Burning and Do The Right Thing and then spend the next few hours patting each other on the back about how progressive and tolerant they are.
I throw up a little bit just thinking about it.
>>
If anything this movie made me more racist.

No matter how much you change, niggers gonna nig.
>>
>>81082504
>nigger killed Danny in the end
>this movie un-redpilled me
So you weren't redpilled in the first place.
>>
>>81084954
I'm not white but I'm not a nigger sempai
>>
>>81083371

True. But most black people ARE niggers.
>>
>>81083504

That would've been a bitter-beautiful ending to the movie.
>>
>>81084768
I'm all for racial realism, but blind racism is just retarded.
>>
>>81085370
Actually, the responses are un-redpilling me more than anything.

It's pure racism with no logic behind it. People aren't even acknowledging that there's a difference between black people and "niggers". Honestly, I don't want those ideologies thrive. I kind of want Hillary to be president now, I don't give a fuck about the problem the problems that come with it.
>>
File: tmp_5358-6qLrWKAl-1816101850.jpg (51 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5358-6qLrWKAl-1816101850.jpg
51 KB, 640x559
Only RP'd character in this white apologist shit for a movie
>>
>>81085595

Saying you're voting for Hillary on /pol/ is like saying you're a Jew in Nazi Germany.

Enjoy the hate, cuck.
>>
File: 4b4.jpg (32 KB, 1168x600) Image search: [Google]
4b4.jpg
32 KB, 1168x600
>>81085595
>I kind of want Hillary to be president
>>
>>81085676
>obese
>redpilled

unless you have a serious medical condition, if you're fat you're not redpilled
>>
>>81085595
I do acknowledge the difference between black people and niggers.
I also acknowledge that there are far too few of the former and far too many of the latter.
>>
>>81082504
>The movie originally had the script so the final scene would be him shaving his head again after the nigger killed his brother
>Norton veto'd it because he thought it sent out "the wrong message"

FUCK NORTON THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BASED ENDING
>>
>>81085282
>>81084921
>>81084768
>>81084103
>>81083839
>>81083687

I'm starting to think BLM has a point
>>
>>81085595
Pure racism, yeah that's what I was going for
Don't wanna have anybody thinking I'm half rayciss
But the logic is hating ignorant worthless human garbage that needs to be taken out
>>
>>81085803
>>81085807

Rather have Hillary than a bunch of blind, enabled racists.
When you can't acknowledge there's a difference between black people and "niggers" then there's a problem. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>81082504
Oh, yes. I'm sure that hyperbolic garbage actually did bluepill you, you fucking cuck.

The fact of the matter is that this is a movie, not reality. Those of us who go out and see what's going on in reality understand that cuck garbage like this is is some of the only shit that should be straight-up burned. When was the last time white nationalists had the backing of major corporations and institutions? They're a negligible threat.

If Hollywood gave a shit about blacks, then they would make more movies like The Pursuit of Happiness. They would tell blacks to go get jobs, to make better lives for their kids, integrate into the middle class, and to work hard.
>>
>>81086127
>a small minority of low IQ white neckbeards in a Chinese cartoon forum are blindly prejudiced
>that somehow justifies destroying people's property, attacking ambulances sent to help you, asking for preferential treatment, disrupting traffic, spreading misinformation, and generally chimping out at the first opportunity

fuck off shill
>>
>>81082504
>"anti-racist" movie
>makes the skinhead neo-nazi seem like a reasonable guy with many valid points brought up by him
>the (((producer))) said he didn't like the movie
>OP is a fag and gets bluepilled by this movie
>>
>>81085208
This guy really fucking said it.
>>
>>81085438
We can change that by getting rid of feminism. Is it any coincidence that more niggers have appeared in recent times following the steady increase of single-parenthood?
>>
>>81082504
>racist guy goes to jail
>black guy convinces him to become unracist

Literally the exact opposite of what would happen irl.
>>
>>81086289
We can acknowledge there's a difference between black people and niggers, we're just saying that a huge chunk of black people are niggers.
So either fuck off back to tumblr or stop acting like an offended little faggot
>>
>>81082504
How bout the twost at the end tho?
>>
File: not availabel.jpg (58 KB, 658x464) Image search: [Google]
not availabel.jpg
58 KB, 658x464
>>81083857

I knew that my goverment censors natsoc stuff on youtube but that they would censor a fictional speech from an anti-nazi movie is just retarded.
>>
>>81082504
>Neo-Nazi kills niggers for stealing his car
>Neo-Nazi gets put in jail
>Other Neo-Nazis in jail pull a Germany on him
>Black man becomes his friend
>Neo-Nazi becomes bluepilled
>Niggers kill former Neo-Nazis brother

How did this movie bluepill you? If you ignore the liberal bullshit, there are some good points about Rodney Kang, what happens to neighborhoods that are turned black and how typical ghetto niggers act.
>>
>>81088922
Those are good points. I believe the film to be redpilled because for the most part it portrays both sides of the argument in a fairly unbiased manner.

The message of the film for me was that hate breeds more hate. But on the defense of the racists, they aren't racist just because they're inherently evil or white or some other cop out. The film actually builds up on Derek's worldview a lot.

There's a German film with a similar concept called Die Welle. It's also very good for anyone who is interested.
>>
>>81083504

This should have been the ending to the movie. It would have been so much better
>>
>>81082504
Directors a Jew fucking idiot
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.