[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you realize that this place is fucking toxic for your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
when did you realize that this place is fucking toxic for your mind and will turn you into an angry, hateful racist piece of human garbage that will never earn respect from society?

and when did you realize that the sooner you stop browser the sooner youll grow up and start the next (delayed) chapter in your life?
>>
>>81081576
go blow a leaf
>>
browsing*
>>
jesus, a talking leaf
>>
File: 1466904260378.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466904260378.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>81081576
Ah yes, the next chapter in my life.

"Cuck".

Weak bait m8.
>>
File: BLM lovefest.jpg (183 KB, 831x1080) Image search: [Google]
BLM lovefest.jpg
183 KB, 831x1080
>>81081576

Nigger detected.
>>
>>81081576
I'm pretty close to leaving
>>
>>81081576
But I'm not an angry hateful racist piece of human garbage and I've been here the whole time.
>>
>>81081576
>letting anything you read on this shithole affect you in anyway.

Kys
>>
>>81081576
Sorry kiddo, this website doesn't change my beliefs. I'm sorry you are still so impressionable. You'll outgrow it some day.
>>
>>81081576
4chan or /pol/. I browse here to study the enemy. honestly most of their hatred seems like a fucking act to seem edgy.
>>
File: 1408500038946.jpg (88 KB, 464x441) Image search: [Google]
1408500038946.jpg
88 KB, 464x441
>>81081576
naah it's honestly made me even more liberal than I was before. I've been posting since /new/ but lately I just like keeping apprised on what the Trumpbots are doing. Old /pol/ would say the JIDF has won if they saw the amount of breitbart and twitter posts around here today.
>>
OP is actually right.

I took a month off of /pol/, started working out and meditating. I felt so much better. Then I came back and even though I'm still working out, I feel miserable whenever I'm here. This place is poison for your mind, especially with all the propaganda and shilling being posted here. In the last year this place has started sounding like an ISIS recruitment board but for rightists.

Sage for metathread.
>>
File: 1466737032514.jpg (137 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466737032514.jpg
137 KB, 640x640
>Respected tradesman in my community
>Pretty decent life
>Wife and 3 kids
>Come to /pol/ for news and discussions on Nationalism

I hated Niggers, Mudslimes and Leftists way before I found 4chan.
>>
File: image.png (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 500x500
Pol is the opposite, browsing this board made me want to start lifting and getting in good overall shape. This board is 100% complete truthful and honest. Social media like Jewbook is toxic.
>>
I just like shitposting. I don't actually believe most of the things I say on /pol/
>>
>I prefer the blue pill

Flag checks out.
>>
>>81082001
>>81081576

Why is it always fucking Canadians.

Is Canada just like a massive country sized Melbourne? Good fucking lord you people are cucks.
>>
>I'm a coward who can't handle reality

OK, bye bye, reddit awaits your upvotes.
>>
>>81081576
Aw few days ago. So I stopped browsing (actually I locked myself out of my phone) then I started feeling better. Then I fixed my phone today so now I'm back :-)/:-(
>>
File: op went full retard.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
op went full retard.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>81081576
>neanderthal cave painting club is bad think!

>>81081625
fpbp
>>
>>81081576
I used to be a cuckservative.. dark, dark times
>>
>>81082484
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
I've never come to that realization because I'm not an impressionable little twit with no critical thinking ability.

Sorry it's turned you into human garbage, anon. Maybe someday you can be an adult and be strong in your own convictions again.
>>
It's cathartic to meme and have these conversations about taboo topics considering how terribly propagandized Western media is. I wouldn't say spend hours on /pol/ or accept everything at face value, but at least there's some honest and valid discussions going on here.
>>
When I tried to grow out of 4chan and end up ""growing out"" of /b/.
But sometimes I stay out of here for one week and realize nobody in real life cares/knows about the shit /pol/ likes to talk about and /pol/ just make some Internet shit looks bigger, then I get at normie levels, doing nothing. Then I come back, /pol/ keeps me angry about the world (and I do nothing anyway).

Looks easy to chose between 'angry and do nothing' and 'don't care and do nothing', but I like to procrastinate a lot.
>>
File: 1468244851080.png (170 KB, 400x348) Image search: [Google]
1468244851080.png
170 KB, 400x348
>>81082484
Yes. We are literally full of gays, communists and mudslimes. That is just in the major cities though. Most of the people in rural areas are pretty decent and minorities know not to go out there.
>>
>>81082484
Melbourne has 4mill people. Ontario has nearly 14mill

Sorry
>>
>>81081576
>be you, anonfag
>truth is toxic to your mind
>knowing the truth about stuff makes you hate whatever is responsible for the world turning to shit
>being worried that society won't respect you because of non-conformist views and knowing the truth
So, lemme see. Yeah, you're a fucking cuck. Go whine on reddit about muh ebil whitey and circlejerk yourself into oblivion with all these quality non-racist and non-hateful individuals.

Good riddance, leafcuck.
>>
>>81081576
Gosh, it's just like a movie star told me that.

Thanks OP.
>>
This place has taught me how to have standards for myself, and to surround myself with intelligent people.
>>
If this board is motivating you to be hateful and racist you are probably autistic.

This board just disseminates shit everyone already knows, with extremely immature commentary.
>>
>>81081576
too much of anything is toxic and pol is no exception

i go on because now its habit, soon its gonna become more than that.
>>
>>81081576
Somewhere around the age of 27 or 28. Then I went out into the world and figured out what a load of horse shit it was and how leaving 4chan won't make a lick of difference in your life. In fact it will make it a lot worse. So I'm back.
>>
I always dun been here and I'm not a racist B) I was born hating faggots though, so fuck you OP.
>>
Fuck society. I don't want its approval if the price is my skin and my soul. I want society roasting on a spit, its juices seeping out on the bonfire of the better world we'll make from the ash. I want to suck the marrow out of society's bones and taste its corn syrupy sweetness on my molten tongue and blackened teeth. I want to cook and eat society like a fucking pig.

There is no future for me in YOUR world but death, so I become the angel of death to spread its gospel for as long as I can. You never wanted me in the first place, so I don't want you. Fuck society. And fuck you, you fucking leaf.
>>
When did you realize it's not like that outside of pol because outside of pol nobody cares about anything? At all?
>>
File: 1467775593317.jpg (150 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467775593317.jpg
150 KB, 1600x1200
>>81083695
That was a bit much, Billy.

But it's your dime.
>>
>>81081576
See you tomorrow! Sage.
>>
File: 1401330887361.jpg (232 KB, 600x818) Image search: [Google]
1401330887361.jpg
232 KB, 600x818
"racist"
>into the trash
>>
File: clayton-bigsby-chappelle.jpg (76 KB, 713x468) Image search: [Google]
clayton-bigsby-chappelle.jpg
76 KB, 713x468
>>81081675
This guy is by far the most whacked out dude on /pol/
Pic related is literally him
>>
>>81081576
>racist
>implying that's not just the same as realist
>>
Is this the easiest board to bait on 4chan? /pol/ is literally Canada's bitch.
>>
File: 1451591227547.jpg (7 KB, 306x243) Image search: [Google]
1451591227547.jpg
7 KB, 306x243
>>81081576
>turn you into an angry, hateful racist piece of human garbage that will never earn respect from society?
Implying all of the other sites won't turn you into a raging black cock addict transgendered sjw.
>>
>>81081576
As a liberal I was riddled with despair and white guilt.
Now I'm happy, married, comfy as fuck and filled with pride for my country, race, and of course, the next POTUS!
>>
The board can make me more negative because I'm exposed to the news more often than if I stop browsing.

But it's never changed my position in society. In the end I've learned a lot about shit here, and it exposed me to the Dark Enlightenment.
>>
>>81084315
>I've learned a lot about shit here
I keep hearing this
Am I the only one that showed up already this way?
>>
>>81081576
Fuck off and die skitskin. You'll never be Canadian
>>
>>81084461
I was always politically fluent, moreso on the ideology side. But I did learn about things like PsyOps, Dark Enlightenment, and really just understand that Jews are subversive fucks.
>>
>>81081576
When will you realise that /pol is the closest thing to preparing you for the real world? If you think this place will turn you into a racist why dont you come to africa and see what a country is like where the white man doesn't rule you ignorant fuck.

Stop talming diversity and go live with them. Let's see how proud you are then. You comfy fuckers make me sick, you have no idea what you're talking about. You live in a white 1st world and have the audicity to tell others that they shouldn't be racist. The only reason the uk, usa, europe etc are great is BECAUSE of white supremacy.

You faggots probably have never even seen a violent crime or have been at the other end of a gun, yet you tell everyone to embrace other lower class cultures. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>81081576
i've only learned to appreciate it more
>>
>>81084788
this 2bqh desu senpai famalamalam
>>
>>81081576
I've held similar beliefs to /pol/ openly for many years now. I come here because like it or not /pol/ always finds the truth behind shit. They were days ahead of the media on the backstory of the two "victims" BLM has been chucking spears over. Maybe you shouldn't be such a limp dick and people won't jump down your throat for having an opinion of your own IRL.
>>
>>81081576
This is probably the best cleanser for your mind. The proof is you seem to regard approval of society as the most important goal in life.
>>
>>81081576

Lmao, before this board I was a beta cuck with no direction in life. Now I lift and am ready to defend western civilization. Boy I'll tell yah, if I can get to this point then you are an absolute fucking spineless pussy.
>>
>>81081576
About the same time I realized that the only thing more disturbing than the kind of person this place turns you into, is the fact that the people here are actually right about 99% of the time.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.