[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing is going to happen after this attack. There will be no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: nice-7591.jpg (48 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
nice-7591.jpg
48 KB, 759x422
Nothing is going to happen after this attack. There will be no "crusades". There will be no "redpilling of the masses". There will be no "uprising". People have gotten desensitized to this. People will change their profile pic to the french flag for a week and then change it back. Fucking nothing is going to happen, and it depresses the hell out of me.
>>
>>81078520
I went to /r/france to see their reactions. First thing I saw was a post about how "we should love people, citizen of the world unite!". https://www.reddit.com/r/france/comments/4sxf2d/on_fait_quoi_maintenant_concr%C3%A8tement/
>>
File: trump56.jpg (57 KB, 920x613) Image search: [Google]
trump56.jpg
57 KB, 920x613
>>81078520
The only progress will be that Trump will gain more support.
>>
>>81079177
How easy is it for bad guys now? Modern leftist western civilization is probably the only society in the world where the enemies are at their gates and they let them in, and when they commit atrocities, they pat them on their back and say, "there, there, you were in a bad place. you people are alright". Seriously what the fuck is wrong.
>>
>>81079177
>En tant que citoyen, tout autre citoyen du monde est mon ami.
I want to throw up
Fucking vermin
>>
>>81079177
I just translated the guys whole response. I don't even know what to think anymore. Tonight was the first time I cried in 3 years. How did western society regress to this fucking shit? They're CHOOSING to fucking die.
>>
>>81080003
>>81080429
post what
>>
We need a catchy twitter handle to counter this shit and tell Muslims how tired we are of their stupid damage control. If they actually cared to fight this, they'd show themselves fighting it than just spinning shit. Get it trending, send the muds and kikes reeeing and galvanize this anger.

Something to remind people of Nice. Like
#NoMoreMrNiceGuy or #DonePlayingNice or something.
>>
>>81080846
If only. That's actually pretty funny, honestly.

>>81079993
>>81079177
They deserve what's coming to them. It's just a shame innocent children will die in because of their stupidity.
>>
>>81080846
>#NoMoreMrNiceGuy
>#DonePlayingNice
Nice

At least we got #FightForWesternCivilization trending
>>
>>81081134
I would honestly pay more than 50% of my income if it meant that all o the liberals could be deported to the middle east. I think I would rather see that than muslims being deported
>>
>>81080003

The only way the first worlders were going to lose never involved guns.

Mindfucks and guilt were the weapons of choice. America will be replaced by Russians and Chinese, neither of which give zero fucks about multiculturalism.
>>
>>81081760
Well, her name most certainly wasn't a mis-label. She sure is a queen bitch.

"They can kill us as much as they want until they have military superiority!"

Yeah. Because that's when it will stop.
>>
>>81081760
Just mass spam her 'Fucking leave'. We need to be aggressive. Dox, spam, use the tactics of SJWs, be the mass spam bullies and petty children they are. Eye for an Eye. Tooth for a Tooth. Fuck playing the gilded few, we need to commit warfare and ruin some lives and be assholes. The media hates us anyway, we have nothing to lose.

Get fucking rabid, find this bitch and wreck her life.
>>
>>81082983
help me
>>
>>81078520
crusades and redpilling are not part of the plan
the only point of all of this and more is to create a generation of europeans who (when they grow up in 20 years) can be convinced to ignore the greatest refugee crisis in human history
when climate change devastates the middle east and a tidal wave of refugees arrive at the kingdom of turkey, they will be bottlenecked and slaughtered by the millions, but it will be muslims killing muslims and the world is used to that

we have known about global warming for a very long time, but nothing was done about it because perhaps there was nothing that could be done
the only way to deal with unpreventable natural disasters is to mitigate consequences, by decades of destabilizing the middle east to make sure the refugees are not backed up by any substantially organized military force when the time finally comes

whether this is right or wrong no longer matters, this is the path the world can no longer stray from, whether you are liberal or conservative or whatever label you wish is as irrelevant as coke or pepsi
>>
>>81078520
Pretty much this. So fucked up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.