[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shits fucked now guys and I don't really want to risk dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: political-map-world-1200x813.jpg (260 KB, 1200x813) Image search: [Google]
political-map-world-1200x813.jpg
260 KB, 1200x813
Shits fucked now guys and I don't really want to risk dying in some kebab fueled explosion.

Where should I go to wait out the impending WW3 /pol?
>>
The moon, or Nepal.
>>
>>81077622
What about India and Pakistan? They'd do something to Nepal.

I say Bhutan
>>
>>81077622
Nope. Civil war impending in Nepal.
>>
File: 1467816964341.jpg (351 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467816964341.jpg
351 KB, 900x1200
>>81077508
Canada, excluding Ontario.

The Muslims on the West Coast don't do shit because they know better, especially how people are around here.

Basically any nation that's not actually Muslim and then avoid big cities, this is common sense really.
>>
>>81077622
sherpas are ugly and smell like mountain goats
>no nepal

>>81077771
Bhutan could be cool. its pretty there, sub-alpine in some places, and their rulers aren't ugly fucks so the genetics must be ok.
>>
>>81078039
maybe. Is it true the government pays people to live up in Newfoundland, Nunavut, and the Yukon?
>>
>>81078835
Why would I know that kind of shit, British Columbia best province would never leave.
>>
>>81078039

>Ontario, Excluding Ontario

Nah. You'll be fine outside Toronto and it's surroundings shitholes. Brampton, Hamilton etc.
>>
>>81077508
Jesus, I don't know. I guess you could take refuge on south america, because we are irrelevant on the international scale of things, but we are full of urban violence and leftism as well.

Be a rich guy with a bullet proof car on Brazil. This could work.
>>
>>81077508
I already have plans to head to Thailand come mid-August. Good luck to those of you who are stuck here, youre gonna need it.
>>
>>81079560
No I don't want to catch Zika and have a screaming, mindless baby.

>>81079382
>>81078835
I'd rather go to Yellowknife where the Kebabs could freeze before they found me. Maybe I'd go to St. John's if I was feeling lucky.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.