[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why/how is germany avoiding attacks so far this century? how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458440995331.gif (656 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1458440995331.gif
656 KB, 500x475
why/how is germany avoiding attacks so far this century? how many have they spoiled? what are they doing differently, if anything?

germans, is it luck or a matter of time?
>>
>>81076229

They're building new mosques at a record pace as tribute to avoid being targeted.
>>
Did you perhaps miss the cologne rapes?
>>
>>81076229
Our muslim community is mostly Turks. They're probably the most moderate muslims out there.
Besides that police apparently thwarted a possible terrorist attack just recently. Funnily enough our justice system was not designed to deal with future crime so they'll be out in 2 years
>>
>>81076417
oh that makes sense
>>
>>81076789
Fully expect it to get worse with all the Afghans, Arabs and especially Maghrebi people coming in now
>>
>>81076789
How did you go from Blood and Soil to being taken over by the Ottoman Empire and thinking it's probably OK because in 2 years everything will be in ordnung again?
>>
Once the allies took Normandy they didn't keep bombing it.
>>
>>81076789
>>81076886
my intuition tells me it's more luck mixed with effective intelligence, but it's amazing that so many attackers have passed through or even lived in german cities for up to years and yet there have been no attacks directed against germany itself
>>
>>81077145
I dunno man probably American ideological influence on recent generations. Helmut Kohl for example said as late as the 80s that the Turks have to go back just like Trump does now with the illegals, but instead of causing a huge uproar in media and population it was the general consensus then.
Move on one generation and you have a whole people brainwashed into colourful multi culturalism.
>>
File: I have no mouth.jpg (169 KB, 710x533) Image search: [Google]
I have no mouth.jpg
169 KB, 710x533
>>81076229
that's really pretty. what is that from?
>>
>>81077627
that's a live feed from germany i think, i just saved the link one day
>>
>>81077617
>Helmut Kohl
haha I remember when he was vilified in our Jew media for going against the Jewish Agenda.

Stand up, Kraut. You have DB to worry about now, and that is our Jew's fault, except the problem is that you can't confront it without understand what happened with the EU and the Maastricht Treaty.
>>
>>81077830
I've been to Germany and can confirm it doesn't really rain there. This is probably a feed from Poland.
>>
>>81076229
They aren't allowed to be racist anymore.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.