[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are British people so smug? Like I've heard them talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: ricky-gervais-620x620.jpg (65 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
ricky-gervais-620x620.jpg
65 KB, 620x620
Why are British people so smug? Like I've heard them talk about how their humor is self deprecating, but so many constantly pat themselves on the back for having the "correct" viewpoint
>>
Maybe it's ingrained into their culture idk
>>
Because we created the modern world.

You are all living in Britain's shadow, and you know it. We know you know it. That's why we're so smug.
>>
>>81070753

lol. Britain passed that baton to America 250 years ago. You have nothing to be smug about.
>>
>>81070592
Because we're better than you.
>>
>>81070753
We haven't lived in your shadow since 1776, Redcoat.
>>
>>81070753
Actually that would be a valid point if I was talking to an Englishman from the Victorian era, but now you're just a bunch of pussies. The vote of the younger folks on Brexit proves that.

OP is correct - you're pretty smug still taking credit for the accomplishments of your GGG-grandfathers.
>>
>>81070753

Is that delusion related to your over inflated confidence in the English national team?
>>
They're just the failed ones you import. John Oliver for example never made it here.

>>81071444
You've no room to talk until you elect Trump
>>
>>81070753
The only British alive today are the ones who fucking gave up their empire, don't say "we."
>>
>>81071256

No we're not. We're ugly little cucked goblins with no free speech or guns and were being out bred by pakis. Utterly humiliating and we just sit here and take it like the cowards we are.
>>
File: 1466903051140.jpg (40 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1466903051140.jpg
40 KB, 420x420
Jelly, yank?
>>
>>81071225
>>81071377
>>81071444
>>81071499
>>81071773
The monarchy of England, which is a puppet for the Rothschilds (based in England) runs this world. They have control of the bank of England, the US Federal Reserve, Washington D.C.

Even the fucking Vatican.

Educate yourselves.
>>
>>81071833
Never.
>>
>>81071775
Spit that yank cock out, you're a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>81070592
Because we are Kek's father. Kek himself learnt banter and smugness from us.
>>
>>81071225
>1766
I hope your joking. America wasn't great until after WWI, and even then Britain was greater. You only surpassed during WWII.

>>81071377
Technically you have. You may have not been directly controlled by us, but you were indirectly controlled by us.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.