[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did it for a marginalized and persecuted group of Americans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 800x500
He did it for a marginalized and persecuted group of Americans. He is a hero and you know it.
>>
>>81069500
No he was a stupid nigger kys
>>
I'm not going to defend this nigger, but if he were a white man taking out blacks, you'd all be praising him. You fucking dumbcucks.
>>
>>81069858
duh?

Are you deluded into thinking this place isn't a hive of white supremacism?

dumb nigger
>>
>>81069500
Dumb nigger.
>>
>>81069500
Dallas Chief Officer is boss and heroic as fuck nigga.
>>
Absolutely not. Blacks cause a disproportionate amount of crime in contrast to any other race. Cops are not racist, they're just logical and know that in this part of the world blacks commit more crime. Blacks have a hard time accepting because they are well...black. If we have an open discussion about how to curtail violence with the black community then we can solve this problem, but not until then.
>>
>>81069741
>>81069936
>>81070072
>>81070085

Pathetic

Glorious change is only a few hours away. Are you ready for the New future?
>>
>>81070342
>Damage control
>>
>marginalized and persecuted group of Americans

I suppose criminals are a persecuted minority
>>
>>81070437
wat? Fuck you we need men like him here.
You should appreciate what you have.

That faggot was a murderer who ate lies social justice warriors spoon fed him just because they were easier to understand than reality itself.

Dallas Chief does what he must, on the front lines. that takes real courage and determination.
>>
File: worthlessnigger.jpg (153 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
worthlessnigger.jpg
153 KB, 1400x700
>>81069500
Glad that faggot is dead, and he doesn't get an open casket. May Satan rape him in the ass twice a day for eternity.
>>
>>81069500
Integrationists are not freedom fighters.
>>
>>81070503
What? What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 3264x2448
>>81070650
Eres Nuevo aqui? Solo estoy boromeando.
>>
>>81069500
sage
>>
>>81069500
Fuck that dead nigger.
>>
>>81069500
>>345053027
SHIET YE FO SHO MAN, LIKE, I MEAN, BACK THEN WE WUZ RICH AND SHIT, EVERYUN WAS PECEFUL AND ALL KNOWWATIMSAYIN, BUT THEN THE WHITEYS CAME IN TRYINA DEAL WIT US, WE WAS LIKE, YE SURE MAN, THEN THEY LIKE BETRAYED US AND SHEIT, STOLE IT FROM US! WE COULDN'T DO SHIT CUZ U KNO, LIKE, LIKE I SAID EARLIER WE WUZ PECEFUL SO WE DIDNT HAVE ANY GUNS N ALL, THE WHITEY HAD LIKE RIFLES N SHIT IT WAS DO OR DIE WE WUZ ENSLAVED! THEY TOOK OUR PYURMEDS... CUS, BACK THEN... WE WUZ POPPIN! WE HAD LIKE, LIKE, U REMEMBER THAT SHIT FROM, WHAT WAS IT? BACK FROM THE FUTURE? SHIEEET, YE FO SHO MAN, WE WE WAS LIKE FUTURE IIIN THE PAST, BUT THE WHITEYS TOOK IT FROM US. ELECTRICITY? WHOD YOU THINK INVENTED THAT? WHITEY? NAH MAN, THINK WIT YO HEAD, WE HAD TAHT SHIT BACK IN AFRICA ALREADY, LOOK AT THE SKY, WHERED YOU THINK HAS THE MOST STORMS.FIRE THO? WHO INVENTED FIRE??? YEEEE, FIRE WAS US TOO NIGGA. IT WUS US! DEM WHITEYS STILL BE ACTIN NEANDERTAL AND SHIT IN CAVES WHILE WE WUZ PIMPIN DEN BONFIRES IN HUTS, AT THAT TIME, CUS, AT THAT TIME, WE WUZ ALREADY CIVILIZED, TRIBES THO, AINT U GON TELL ME THAT SHIT AINT SOME CIVILIZATION STUFF? HAA YEA MAN,, REMEMBER THO, WHITE PPL HAVE NO CULTURE, THEY TOOK IT FROM US CUZ. REMEMB DAT AIGHT?
>>
The only nigger cop killer that is a hero is Chris Dorner. Chris Dorner bore witness to real police corruption and did everything in his power to raise awareness. The faggot you've posted was just a little whiny nigger brainwashed by George Soros.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.