[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does this nigger get shilled here so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1468553659737.jpg (29 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1468553659737.jpg
29 KB, 350x350
why does this nigger get shilled here so hard?
>>
Because he's redpilled as fuck.
>>
bc he can't wait to hit baby seals
>>
>nigger
kys degenerate
>>
>>81068923
Who? Doesn't look like Carson
>>
>>81068923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaPovGRQROo
>>
patrice oneal is not a nigger
>>
>see him mentioned in 2 or three threads
>probably some shitty 'based black people' thread
>considers that shilling

ur autistic
>>
File: wathappened.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wathappened.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>81069483
>>
>>81069053
It feels like any nigger with just a fragment of rational thinking gets unnecessary amounts of praise.
>>
>>81070061

Any fragment of rational thinking is exceedingly unusual in the nigger sub-species. That's why it is important to point it out and praise it.
>>
>>81069877
Been seeing them here for months.

All from people who most likely only know of them postmortem.
>>
>>81068923

He was one of the best and funniest black people who lived.

But it took me a while to realise that.
>>
>>81070418

He did have problems though, as everyone does.
>>
he was able to be politically incorrect about women and stuff because he was black, so hipsters shill for him because they are vicariously uncucked when they watch him
>>
Goddamn , I miss Patrice and Norton talk about how shitty films are.
>>
>>81070061
He wasn't just a guy that showed a fragment of rational thinking, he was fucking hilarious in delivering it and one of the best comics of his generation.

But I agree with what you're saying overall. I think it's because most people on /pol/, I suspect, actually want to see everybody get their shit together. So when you see somebody from a certain group acting in an unexpected way, it's exciting because you see that potential is there for improvement.
>>
>>81068923
He named the Jew. Respect where it is due!
>>
The Black Phillip show is why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hAmCjqVkFg
>>
Patrice is insanely overrated. Other than being anti-PC he's pretty much a typical nig
>>
>>81070418

Elephant in the room had me laughing so hard the first time I watched it I thought I might die from not being able to breathe

RIP hard for patrice
>>
/pol/ loves shilling for dead people
>>
>>81068923

He was cool as shit funny as fuck don't be such a racist.
>>
>>81068923

>He doesn't know who Patrice O'neal is.
>Calls Patricky a nigger in the sense that he is subhuman trash, not jokingly.

Wew lad.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume ignorance instead of trolling (Hanlon's Razor).

Simply put, Patrice was the most original and real black person you'd even meet as well as one of the best comedians of all time. He was arguably the perfect comedians' comedian; famous comedians to this day annual do a benefit to make sure his family is well-off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4fGbn6hEqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW01Cn_qzj0
>>
Welcome to the Black Phillip Show, I am not Black Phillip.
>>
>>81068923

Because Patrice O'Neal was the funniest comic to ever live.
>>
>>81068923

F

RIP BASED SEA MONSTER
>>
>>81068923

So instead of looking for yourself, you want to be spoon fed like invalid.
You are a cunt, and Id have no qualm if you never posted again. Thank you.
>>
File: patricewhocares.jpg (19 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
patricewhocares.jpg
19 KB, 300x225
>>81068923
Patrice always spoke the truth because he was too lazy and too smart to do otherwise. He couldn't sell out even when he desperately wanted to. He burned all his bridges and ate himself to an early grave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y
>>
>>81068923
Same as them sikhs are bros bullshit, divide and conquer.
>>
>>81068923
He's fucking hilarious and super redpilled on race and gender relations. He also said explicitly that he chose the Jewish Hollywood cabal because unlike the mob, all they want is money. They don't want you showing up at parties and meeting people and shit, as long as you give the Jews their money they leave you alone.

He was legitimately funny and dropped red pills in succinct, accessible and hilarious ways that dig into your psyche and stay there.

Fuck you and the AIDS-y cock you rode in on.

RIP Patrice.
>>
>>81069053
He shills hard for open relationships and general self-centeredness and hedonism. I'm not sure that's redpilled.
>>
>>81070750
i remember when that was coming out and never watched it. what i remember them from most was hosting webjunk20 on vh1.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.