[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europe has a reputation for being warm and inclusive >in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: frenchman.jpg (17 KB, 283x423) Image search: [Google]
frenchman.jpg
17 KB, 283x423
>Europe has a reputation for being warm and inclusive
>in reality, the average European hates immigrants
>France treats their Muslims like second-class citizens
>acts shocked when some of those Muslims are radicalized and commit a terrorist attack

>meanwhile, in America, Muslims are mostly well-behaved
>so long as they adopt American values, they can be Muslim, atheist, pagan, etc. and they will STILL be accepted as true Americans, because that's the spirit of America
>in France, even second generation Muslims are seen as foreigners (protip: if someone born and raised in your country doesn't "integrate" that means YOU fucked up, not him)

Really fires up those neurons.
>>
>>81067918
hello blm

french treat their muzziez as usa treats their blacks, but nothing is ever enough.

all blacks back to africa and all arabs back to north africa!

fuck off you ungragteful cunt, die
>>
File: 1468340364571.png (329 KB, 600x642) Image search: [Google]
1468340364571.png
329 KB, 600x642
>>81067918
Meanwhile our niggers aren't shooting up police everywhere
Enjoying those illegal cartel spics btw?
>>
>>81068220
>fuck off you ungragteful cunt, die

I'm not ungrateful. I'm white and I live in the best country on Earth. I am happy.
>>
>>81068356
sounds good.

cheers from europe friend.
>>
>>81068338
No, not at all. I hate it here. The US is basically nothing more than the richest third world country in the world at this point.
>>
>>81067918
Muslims don't integrate because they see France as weak and don't want to be identified as weak. So they create a bogus (largely fantasized) Algerian or Moroccan identity for themselves, and they belong nowhere in the end, being rejects from two continents.
>>
>>81067918
>so long as they adopt American values, they can be Muslim

So long as they're Muslim, they cannot adopt American values.
>>
>>81067918
french of sandnigger descent here, you're wrong
also what this guy said >>81069616
they're hated and unwanted by both countries
>>
>>81069616
are you retarded? they don't integrate because they believe in fucking 9 year olds?

stop being a cuck france. you literally just got ran over by a muslim.
no place in europe for muslims desu
>>
>>81067918

>Terrorist attacks happening world wide.
> One every couple of weeks
>Hundreds have died.
>One common thread to every attack: Islamism
>Terrorist attack happens in France.
>It's because the french are racists.

Weird.
>>
>>81067918
>meanwhile, in America, Muslims are mostly well-behaved

orlando called, their muslims apparently had a malfunction in the 'well-behaved' module
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.