[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#NotAllTrucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: vehicle of peace.jpg (226 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
vehicle of peace.jpg
226 KB, 1500x1000
>>
>Carrier
OUT OUT OUT
>>
BAN HIGH KILLING CAPACITY ASSAULT TRUCKS
>>
>>81066985
That's a big truck
>>
>>81067550
For you
>>
>>81066985
>white truck
sick of you racists
>>
>>81066985
>>81065290
>alright i just typed this out, feel free to edit it, but hopefully you can understand the sentiment. FIGURE OUT A WAY TO MAKE THIS GO VIRAL:
>.VIRAL:
>.VIRAL:
>.VIRAL:
>.VIRAL:
>.VIRAL:
As we all know, Democrats in senate claim to value the safety of Americans. Following the recent terror attack in Orlando, senate Democrats once again deferred their elected responsibilities at the cost of the taxpayers and conducted a sit-in protest to again politicize a national tragedy -- this time an attack on gay Americans by a radical muslim extremist. That terror attack claimed the lives of 49 Americans. Today, there was a terrorist attack in Nice, France, where the attacker killed an astonishing number of over 77 people by running them over with a truck. Why then, are guns the sole target for legislation? We Americans hereby demand Senate Democrats abstain from working and instead, conduct a taxpayer funded sit-in protest to highlight the need for common sense truck laws. If the Democrats are TRULY concerned about the safety of America, they will apply the same exact logic they have applied in the gun-control debate, and work with authorities to keep trucks out of the hands of terrorists and criminals.

#AssaultTrucks #ItsTimeWeHadTheTruckTalk #DemocratsAgainstTrucks
>>
>>81066985
Is there a Eurotruck Simulator 2 edit of the attacks?
>>
>>81067550

He can take it
>>
>>81067550
For frogs
>>
>>81067767

Jesus! I just googled for Eurotruck Simulator 2 videos in the past 24 hours - and got almost 100 hits!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Eurotruck+Simulator+2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRVSTIg9AGE
>>
File: terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg (270 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg
270 KB, 680x478
#BANTRUCKS
>>
>>81066985
YOU FUCKING WHITE TRUCK
>>
>>81066985

I think we're all missing the point the new meta for terror murder may have just been standardized. In a few years none will go to large street celebrations. The muzzies have ruined another thing we took for granted.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.