[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: gastly.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
gastly.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
tell me pol, why germans feel proud of being german?
>>
>>81062459
Slaughtered a fuck ton of Jews.
>>
>>81063666

but they stopped half way and rage quit
>>
>>81062459
They don't. They're bred to feel shame for what their ancestors did.
>>
>>81065513
sounds about right
>>
In the real world?
Cause we're one of the most economically stable countries on the planet as of right now with a decent standard of living. And percieved to be a bit hip, for some reason. It's like there's a whole scene of lousy techno clubs which sell overpriced gas-stop-brand beer exclusively for tourists who feel like that's what germany is about. That, and taking selfies at the couple of shacks we have proclaimed to be landmarks.

On /pol/?
Duh, cause everyone's got a hardon for Hitler. And there's this mystique surrounding germany, like it's made up of a bunch of lunatics who have a history of comitting atrocities and won't sweat starting up a third world war any second. Which is hilarious because we're anti-national libcucks times ten. But who knows, maybe the inevitable terrorist attack on german soil will shake things up. Right wing parties gaining traction with the whole refugee crisis as it is already. The fire ish rising.
>>
File: Taylor Swift.jpg (271 KB, 724x1028) Image search: [Google]
Taylor Swift.jpg
271 KB, 724x1028
>>81066638
inevitable terrorist attack?
>>
Excellent philosophers, musicians, and artists. Great beer. A proud and rich history. Although the state hasn't been unified long, it's become one of the most powerful and influential players in the world. Its original unification in the 1800s shocked the entire world and changed Europe overnight. Otto Von Bismarck is one of the most respected leaders of state in history. German-Prussian military professionalism has been revered throughout the world for centuries.

Just a summary.
>>
>>81067285
France got what, 4 now? I almost feel left out here, are we not bomb-worthy or what. Even Belgium got one.

Sooner or later it's gonna happen, and it's gonna be interesting.
>>
>>81069436
kek yeah that's pretty funny
>>
>>81069436
Terrorism happens every day in Germany, every time a white woman is raped by some filthy animal.
>>
>>81070484
That's not rape, just foreign policy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.