[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandatory Vaccinations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: images-10.jpg (4 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
4 KB, 204x204
What's your opinion on mandatory vaccinations?
On one hand I don't want kids going to school spreading diseases, on the other I don't want the government injecting stuff into people's veins?
>>
>>81061879
Mandatory anything is bullshit
>>
>>81061879
If liberals are for it, I'm against it.

That's basically my new policy on everything.
>>
It saves kids lives.

>Muh autism
You already autism if you think vaccines provoke it.
>>
It is without doubt or question the best public health advancement ever made.
>>
>>81061879
>wow they're putting STUFF into people's veins

Man today I put some stuff on my body and didn't even think about what was in it.

It was my clothes.

I enveloped myself in some more STUFF again to go to work. It was my car.

I forced some STUFF down my throat today. It was food.
>>
>>81062153
kek
>underrated
>>
>>81062153
I don't think it causes autism, and I don't associate with the hippies against it, but I feel like the government could easily infect people or kill people with vaccines, or even a terrorist could taint them. And it is weird that mandatory vaccines are something both liberals and Republicans seem to want.
>>
>the government is just going to secretly put spy nanobots in everyone vaccines
>an industry of millions of people and no one is going to find out

why go through the process of doing something that dangerous when you can just passively control people via traditional means? you guys keep thinking the government is smart enough to do shit like this.
>>
>>81062382
Well I get the food and water supply has a bunch of shit in it I feel like vaccines are the next step, even though I'm for helpful and effective vaccines
>>
>>81062473
People are fucking stupid. Mandatory vaccination prevents idiots from going around without it.
>>81062553
This
>>
>>81062991
I think both sides of the issue have good points, but I feel like vaccinations could easily be used for harm, so people should get them but their needs to be some system in place for preventing their misuse
>>
>>81063594
>their needs to be some system in place for preventing their misuse

its called the FDA
>>
>>81063862
good goy
>>
doctorfag here

we are all required to get vaccines, even extra ones
>>
>>81063862
Do you not see anything wrong with this?
>>
>>81061879

I think you should have a CHOICE of whether your child has vaccinations but I think your child should have all the major ones. Don't be an anti vaxxer unless there's a really fucking good case for it on a particular vaccine.

I had all of the ones our school gave us when I was young, glad I did because that shit will stop me from dying
>>
>>81064300
I guess making a better administration to test and administer the vaccines would be the answer to make sure it doesn't get out of hand
>>
>>81061879

my kids in private school.

Cheat on your taxes. Fuck the government
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.