[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike "Frag The Fag" Pence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Why don't you like Mike Pence? This man is fucking based

>called for "an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organisations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus
>Pence has said that homosexuals should not serve in the military, saying "Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion" and in 2010 stated that repealing Don't ask, don't tell would "have an impact on unit cohesion".
>Pence opposed the 2009 Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Act, saying that Obama wanted to "advance a radical social agenda"[52] and said that pastors "could be charged or be subject to intimidation for simply expressing a Biblical worldview on the issue of homosexual behavior."

Can this man get any more based? Faggots will be BTFO'ed.

Fuck Newt. Pence is the man.
>>
>>81058538
Pence is an auto lose just like in 2012 when santorum got his ass kicked by the liberal media for being anti-gay.
>>
Based to /pol/'s perspective, yes.

Based to 99% of the rest of this country that's controlled by marxists? Fuck no. >>81058653
>>
Pence was against everything what Trump stands for.

He was also endorsed Cruz..

This will be like Palin 2.0
>>
>Pence focuses on gays, who kill themselves and each other
>Flynn focuses on Muslims, who kill innocent people

GEE I WONDER WHO THE VP SHOULD BE OH I KNOW LET'S PICK THE GUY WHO WANTS TO CUT A BIG HOLE IN THE WALL FOR ISLAM TO GET THROUGH

YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
If our country won't condemn faggots and fag enablers, then it's not worth saving. If Americans are SO brainwashed that they can't even recognize that faggots need to be beaten back into the closet, then there's no hope.
>>
>>81058538

Sounds good could alienate a lot of the voter base. I would like to see Bobby Jindal in the mix, that guy from Alabama sounds good too.
>>
>>81059149
Trump is already focusing on muslims. Faggots are just as big a threat as Muslims. Faggots are already abusing our kids and spreading HIV on our homeland.

Remember, faggots don't reproduce. They recruit, through abusing children at a young age.
>>
The potential VP candidates for Trump were invariably shit this year. I knew a lot of the Trump memers were going to be disappointed no matter who he chose.
>>
>>81058538
Unusually obsessed with the gays.

He's probably in the closet desu.
>>
>>81059763
The people who accuse other people of being faggots for hating faggots, are usually the faggots.
>>
File: 1457685499217.jpg (48 KB, 400x510) Image search: [Google]
1457685499217.jpg
48 KB, 400x510
>>
>implying the GOP didn't force Trump to pick this guy to secure their support
>>
>>81059451
>fags are a bigger threat than ISIS

whew lad, its called good parenting, have that and your kid wont end up a limp risk dick sucker.... he still could get blown up by a mussy at any time though.
>>
>>81060746
Yeah, faggots are already on our soil, corrupting out youth.

Obviously we need to keep the terrorists out, but we need to keep the faggots out too.
>>
Because I literally do not care about faggots
>>
I look forward to seeing how /pol/ has completely changed their minds about Pence next week and supped deep from his Flavor Aid.
>>
I live in Indiana, don't do it. The goddamn schools are not getting enough goddamn funding. I am talking about grade schools and high schools. <3 a goddamn Teachers Aid.
>>
Trump really should just pick Ivanka, better than anyone on his short list. I really don't understand how he fucked up so badly on the VP front.
>>
>>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP

>>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP

>>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP

>>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP

>>81064967
EMERGENCY POLL FOR VP

GET IN HERE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.