[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“It is absolutely true that the murder rate in the Afr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17
File: Obongo.jpg (116 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Obongo.jpg
116 KB, 1600x1200
>“It is absolutely true that the murder rate in the African-American community is way out of whack compared to the general population,”
>“And both the victims and the perpetrators are black, young black men."
>“The single greatest cause of death for young black men between the ages of 18 and 35 is homicide. And that’s crazy. That is crazy,”

HAS OBAMA BEEN REDPILLED???

http://abcnews.go.com/US/obama-murder-rate-african-american-community-whack/story?id=40592847
>>
What's he gonna do about it? What has he done about it?
>>
First and last time he will talk about this.

But that does nothing for white liberals.
>>
>>81056886
Blamed whitey.
>>
>>81056682
next 2 sentences:
this is due to income inequality
we need to give blacks more
>>
>has to talk about this as a last resort after getting his obvious, pandering lies debunked time and time again
>somehow he'll still say this is white peoples' faults and we all need to think about this
>>
>>81056682
He is too busy to do investigation into the matter. It's just an observation of being tirelessly disappointed and looking to every alternative to taking personal (racial) responsibility.
>>
>>81056886
Ban guns kek
>>
>>81057239

So is it because of income inequality or the white man

Fun fact: the minimum wage is a thing because white unions did not want to compete with blacks, who were paid less
>>
>>81057239
No, his next two sentences will be about Glocks and how they're easier to get than textbooks.

He will never fix the black community. No democrat ever will.
>>
>>81056682
This is it. This is the ultimate race bait here. Blast them with facts after you've been helping them ignore it for years and watch them all chimpout that their favorite president is now just part of the white supremacy oppressing them.
>>
>>81056682
He was just seguing into this:

>"It is going to require investments in those communities. It’s going to require making sure the schools work. It’s going to require having after-school programs. It’s going to require making sure that as young people start getting into high school that they are given a path for a productive life.”

Literally mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>81056682

Great that he said it.

Hell still find a way to blame white people or guns though.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 403x403
>>81056682
They redpill you when you become president, he's always known. He just has to keep the country bluepilled for the joos.
>>
>>81057578
Whips and land, I say!
They'll find the perfect system to fix themselves or kill themselves trying.
>>
>>81056886
The safe answer is less subsidizing of the single mother household
But that would require the dems to lose their permanent voter base of poor blacks so it won't happen
>>
>>81057186
This

Whites, cops and guns
>>
Some American please kindly could you tell me if the president of the USA is so anti gun but achieves nothing because Congress cockblocks him, why does that not apply to trump and his goals too?
>>
>>81056682
No.
He cried before about a third of the black population being unable to vote because they're convicted felons.
His plan to fix that is to reduce penalty's on crimes that blacks commit, not stop them from committing crimes.
>>
>>81057578
Programs have been shown to work quite well. 4chan may focus on the welfare segment of the black population, but the poverty rate of African Americans is actually shrinking in this day and age.

If you keep blacks away from other blacks, say in aftershool programs, they actually tend to do quite well. Check out the Carolina Abcedarian Program.
>>
>>81057745
naa m8
he has to keep the country working
thats his job

that probably implies ommiting information, beeing soft, etc...

but /pol/ is too closeminded to understand that

probably he knows shit that if public would cause collapse within hours
>>
Nationalize police training which in twenty years will become a nationalized police force. No big deal.
>>
>>81058169
Trump is a deal maker who can make compromises.

Obama has polarized everyone.
>>
>>81058324
>23y.o.QT
You're a trap aren't you?
>>
>>81058169
Senate is largely republican, obongo is not a republican.
>>
>>81058394

One of the Democrat representatives at the Lynch hearing basically proposed this.

He said we can't trust local investigators to do their jobs.

The DOJ is already doing this when they "investigate" every shooting that happens and come up with "reform" measures.
>>
File: 1249780222287.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1249780222287.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>81056682
Fix your goddamn education, sort these niggers out by force need be, but they gots 2 learn
you can't hold a job, giving order numbers pronounced "#na fa fo, fo fa na fi"
>>
>>81058169

Works the other way too.

Obama won't work with anyone because if it's not his way there is no way.
>>
>>81058324
> Programs have been shown to work quite well

They all fail miserably.

And no I will not check out the results of programs on little kids. By adulthood, they have no effect.
>>
>>81057578
Fuck them. It's always we need more money from you, you should feel bad, this is your fault. Fuck the entire lot of them.

What we need is more police. And not these touchy feely cops we have today. We need fucking hardasses to beat these fucking communities into submission. This is how to deal with criminals.
>>
File: 1999-2014_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png (61 KB, 867x745) Image search: [Google]
1999-2014_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png
61 KB, 867x745
>>81056682
It was known decades ago.

So Obama finally figured it out.
>>
>>81059185
It's going down whys that?
>>
>>81056682
EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING PLANET IS AWARE OF BLACK ON BLACK CRIME. HOLY SHIT.

HOW DO YOU THINK DRUG DEALS GO DOWN? 'oh you're my own color, i won't rob you. I was just about to just do my usual thing and point this gun at you, but since you know, im black and you black, and im starving for easy money, im just gonna go somewhere else and rob someone else'

How fucking retarded can you guys be
>>
>>81056682

>stating completely obvious facts
>redpilled
>>
>>81057239
>obama passes bill to give all black citizens a special welfare compenation
>americans end up paying reparations after all
>most of them still spend it on flashy 40in rims and drugs
>>
>>81059455
it was at a record high in the early 90s NWA gangsta era
>>
File: 1462157863033.png (15 KB, 570x668) Image search: [Google]
1462157863033.png
15 KB, 570x668
>>81056682

Obama is probably the last idiot to figure it out....
>>
>>81059455
I theorize that it could have a little to do with less reporting to the authorities.

Notice how the white crime is consistent, because they are most likely to work with the police.

Blacks, browns and asians are covering up crime in their communities.

Everyday non-criminal blacks will outright lie in order to protect a black murder from police.
>>
>>81059455
All violent crime in America is in decline. Its been a constant trend for decades.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 5616x3744
>>81056682
I think Obama isn't nearly as bad as he's portrayed. He's called out the far left pc police, black criminals, and others. He's just a bit regressive on the Islam and gun front. Overall he seems like a legit cool guy
>>
>>81060326

Most black gun deaths are due to gang violence and gangs kill anyone that "snitches". But the government and media do a Hell of a lot too cover up black violence to in th name of political correctness.
That was a weak glass house that is collapsing very fast now.
>>
>>81057873
I really wish more people understood how much aid for dependent children has fuck up blacks in America, sure it sounds like a good thing on paper, but just remember that before it was passed, blacks in the US had a lower illegitimacy rate than whites. Being poor is why they are criminals, being poor without a father is why they are violent.
>>
>>81056682
Everyone with an IQ above room temperature (read: liberals) knows that the problem is guns and Obama knows it too. You can't give everyone a gun in a densely populated area and expect murder rates to stay low.

This is the last opportunity republicans have at electing a president because the last generation with a shit-tier level of education is dying off. After that, there won't be enough dumb people to fall for their shit.
>>
>>81056682
>way out of whack
t. mup da doo didde predent obamaphone
>>
>>81058338
this.
>>
>>81059455
they're all in prison now
>>
>>81061288
>I really wish more people understood how much aid for dependent children has fuck up blacks in America,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
>>
>>81057578
You know, I'm actually OK with this, almost. You aren't GIVEN a path to a productive life, YOU have to find it yourself.
>>
>>81056886
More obamaphones so gangstas can talk it out familia

>ay fahm I'm sorry breh
>lez go vote for hilluhreh togedah my nubian brother
>yeh yeh
>thank u obama
>>
>>81061396
Self-identified democrats have lower IQs based on the GSS.

In New York and Chicago, whites are responsible for only ~3% of the shootings. So, no, guns do not seem to be a particularly significant factor regarding urban crime.

Try running your regression again.
>>
>>81061396
Fuck off Leaf, stick to your own failed state.
>>
>>81058338
I suppose the beaners would know a thing or two about watching the country collapse.

I think Americans are made of sterner stuff though.
>>
>>81061699
>sum-buddy need ta paaay fo mah sheeity lyfe choices
>>
>>81058338
I just want to become president so i'll know all the crazy shit.
>>
>>81056949
Just like Spike Lee. He'll talk about it and 10 minutes later go straight back to blaming whitey.
>>
>>81060908
I think he legitimately believed in his own campaign promises in 08, but then once he got into office and had to actually deal with REAL America, not the ivy league country club America he had surrounded himself with, he just gave up. Staring into the abyss of how completely retarded and fickle the general population is, how easily manipulated, how totally genuinely unaware, it just crushed his fragile negro mind. he's a broken shell of a man now.
I can't wait for Trump.
>>
>>81056682
>http://abcnews.go.com/US/obama-murder-rate-african-american-community-whack/story?id=40592847

>Obama spoke as part of a Disney Media Networks town hall titled "The President and the People: A National Conversation," which aired Thursday at 8 p.m. ET and was simulcast commercial-free on ABC, ESPN, Freeform, ABCNews.com, Freeform Digital, Watch ABC, Watch ESPN, Yahoo, ABC News’ Facebook page and YouTube channel as well as ABC Radio and ESPN Radio.

>Disney is the parent company of ABC News.
>Disney

Obabo has been known to criticize blacks before. Its why Jesse Jackson wants to cut his nuts off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUSAggdFuk

Obabo grew up with a white communist mother in Indonesia and had a transgender nanny. Obabo has more in common with Rupaul then the average LaJuan.
>>
>>81061396
Yeah guns should be illegal! Let's make guns illegal and criminals wont have them! If guns are illegal they will all disappear from the united states, it's not like these gangs will keep the guns it is already illegal for them to own as felons!
>>
Obama never comes to the real black neighborhoods that have the real problems...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
>>
>>81056682
Obama is only pretending to care about black people
>>
>>81061396
Basically all black gun crime is done with illegal guns. Illegal guns are already banned. Why not collect the illegal guns? Oh, right, it is impossible. Shut the fuck up, cuck.
>>
>>81056682
4 months left in office and he says this just now
>>
>>81061699
from her last little outburst it looks like she blames whoever arrested her husband and thinks that person should now have to support her family
interesting logic
>>
>>81062698
>4 months left in office and he says this just now

His next major life event is to burn in Hell....
>>
>>81062574
Get the dirty gun dealers who are selling to gangs, and you stop the flow of guns to the inner city. Obama is from Chicago. He knows this is and always has been the problem.
>>
>>8106241
thats a graph of the crack epidemic with two random points thrown in. But nice try.
>>
>>81062574
It's entirely possible. Someone googling "how to lubricate a gun" means he probably has a gun.
>>
>>81056682
That cop made Obama sound like the stuttering imbecile he his like no one else I've seen.

You can almost see a flicker in Obama's eyes where he realizes the cop would be a better president than he is.
>>
File: 1467843318184.png (736 KB, 640x771) Image search: [Google]
1467843318184.png
736 KB, 640x771
>>81062350
>Obabo has been known to criticize blacks before. Its why Jesse Jackson wants to cut his nuts off
>>
File: 1452650446614.jpg (171 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1452650446614.jpg
171 KB, 1366x768
>>81060908
>Overall he seems like a legit cool guy

kill yourself
>>
>>81063584
Fucking northern ferry
>>
I'm confused. For him to say this means that he had little reason to suppress the knowledge prior to this. Otherwise he wouldn't mention it now. In fact he would be less likely to mention it now, given the climate.

So how the actual fuck could he just have learned about this now? Really, how? Can a president of the US of A really be this clueless 7 years into his presidency? Not to mention his time as a senator...
>>
>>81063262
Something tells me you don't know much about gangs and their gun use if you think that arresting everyone who googles simple gun maintenance procedures will catch them all. Here's a tip thou, when they kill someone, they throw the gun away so it can't be used against them when matched with the ballistics of the crime. They aren't really the kind of people who keep and use the same gun long enough to need to learn the maintenance of it.
>>
File: image.png (469 KB, 600x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
469 KB, 600x773
>>81056886
You have to understand that it's easier to talk about feels than propose actually solutions because actual solutions are politically dangerous (if they don't work) and by the way the left never gets the right solutions
>>
>>81058468

anyone on /pol/ on a thursday night is an ambush
>>
File: black single moms.jpg (162 KB, 698x820) Image search: [Google]
black single moms.jpg
162 KB, 698x820
>>81056682
>>“And both the victims and the perpetrators are black, young black men."
>>
File: image.png (447 KB, 1010x559) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447 KB, 1010x559
>>81057532
>fix black community
>Boone voted for you anymore

Blacks used to be more republican than whites (obviously)
>>
>It's harder to get a book than a gun
>It's harder to get a vegetable than a gun
Maybe niggers are just retarded.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>81062698
It's actually worse

By stating the obvious facts and then proposing something completely unrelated, more people become further divided from logic
>>
File: sc_x_mind.gif (2 MB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
sc_x_mind.gif
2 MB, 455x455
>>81056886
Bcuz of racism blacks in amerfat slowley end up in cheapest part of town to live in. That area has no industry of any kind bcuz racism. They then do whatever necessary to survive the innercity gulags of racism...

> hur dur di lndus are so stooopid... Killing each other like animals hur dur..
>>
>>81058338
Got us an 'tillectool here.
>>
>>81056886
I hear crackers are a good scape goat.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 960x1280
>>81064923
But anon, find us are animals

Or do you forget the entire continent of Africa on a regular basis
>>
>>81065144
Dindus*
>>
>>81057578
What would you expect from a self hating half nig?
>>
Did anybody notice how Obama talked about multiple "snipers" shooting yet the "official" story of the Dallas attack is still the lone nigger gunman. Does anybody believe this shit anymore? How does the president get the official story wrong and STILL mention snipers if there was "proven" to be no other shooters or sniper rifles involved?
>>
>>81058169
This guy would honestly rather be uncompromising in order for Republicans to look racis.

Whites evil
>>
>>81064923

This looks way too much like my sister
dafuq
>>
>>81057460

This.

How are they going to spin a truck running over 77 people into a gun grabber story btw?
>>
>>81056682
He's just going to turn around and act like the thugs dindu nuffin later on anyways.
He needs to actually hold them responsible and keep telling them what's up since they can only hear what they want.
>>
File: micah-640x480.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
micah-640x480.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>81065419 6:05 in the OP's linked video if anybody wants to use this as conspiracy fodder.
>>
>>81065702
I read that he shot people and had grenades in the truck
>>
>>81065739
>they can only hear what they want

They would just call him an Uncle Tom and say he was cooning for white peoples to get things done. One thing I've noticed is that the second a black guy steps outside the narrative he becomes everything these groups hate when white people call them.
>>
>>81056682
He's never said otherwise. Shitting on gang violence has always been a staple of black politicians.

The problem is /pol/ doesn't want to hear how they might be contributing to the problem and insist it's completely intrinsic to black culture.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.