[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terror HOAX!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Faked.jpg (9 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
Faked.jpg
9 KB, 250x197
This "terrorist attack"in Nice, France was obviously a hoax. Why were there no ambulances at the scene in all of the videos? Come on /pol/, you don't actually believe this shit do you?

If you believe that a truck killed 73 people, you need to get your brain checked.
>>
>>81055725
Come on /pol/ I need your confirmation on this hoax
>>
>>81055725

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug, OP.

Get help. Soon.
>>
>>81055725
Idk. A modified bulldozer did 7 million in damage within two hours.

I'm sure a truck could take lives with a madman behind the wheel.
>>
>massive government conspiracy
>they forget to order the ambulances
>>
>>81056189
KEK get baited
>>
>>81056189

Part of me likes it when schizophrenics sperg out here. It can be fun reading. But then there quickly gets a point when they attract another 10-15 freaks to their thread backing them up. Thats when it stops being fun for me and I start raging hard.

I'll be monitoring this thread for lulz
>>
You made this exact same thread about Orlando and got btfo there

Why would this be any different, someone will post a pic of an ambo and you'll go "lel 1 ambulance and all those deaths, get real dude find another one" and so the thread wil go until it 404s
>>
The fact that it even entered your head to make this thread means you are a sad, sad waste of the breath of life. Donate you consciousness to somebody else.
>>
>>81055725
forget to take your pills today?
>>
>>81055725
6\10
>>
>>81055725
>come on pol
>come on
What is this queer kind of way you are talking to us.

>hello fellow young people
I'm not that young
>>
>>81059003
>The fact that it even entered your head to make this thread means you are a sad, sad waste of the breath of life. Donate you consciousness to somebody else.

The fact that it even entered your head to reply to this thread means you are a sad, sad waste of the breath of life. Donate you consciousness to somebody else.
>>
>>81058751
That's not a good argument, a good argument would be that ambulances don't just fucking sit at the scene. They're busy taking people to the hospital. That's why you barely see ambulances in the photos.
>>
>>81055725
>>81056164
It rammed into a crowd on Bastille Day. Do you really think you couldn't kill 70 people in a crowd in NYC during a 4th of July firework show with a truck?
>>
>>81059230
If you're not young then that person isn't talking to you, so you're right, you're not young, so scroll along and ignore it.
>>
>>81056189
Nice meme
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.