[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iraq War II Failure Bugaloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 497x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 497x576
When we invaded Iraq in the early 2000s, since then, has there ever been any shred or link between Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda?
>>
>>81054110
that's not why we invaded
>>
No and that's not the reason we invaded.
>>
Who cares.
>>
>>81054354
>>81054421
This. The Iraq war wasn't a failure.
>>
>>81054421
Jewing aside, what was the real reason then? People say WMDs but a whole bunch of other countries have those so why not invade them?
>>
File: Buzz_Lightyear's_friendly_grin.png (221 KB, 376x447) Image search: [Google]
Buzz_Lightyear's_friendly_grin.png
221 KB, 376x447
>>81054840
>The Iraq war wasn't a failure.
>>
>>81054354
>>81054840
>actual neocuck apologists
HAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 you call me a "goddamn librul democrat"
>>
>>81054840
But it was a huge disaster for the reagion and now it's spilling out into Europe. Sure the mission was accomplished but we burned down the whole neighborhood to swat a fly.
>>
>>81054998
They control a lot of oil. They didn't play geopolitical ball with anyone, and the Saudis (whose oil we also need) were shitting their pants about them. In short: to secure stability in the oil market
>>
>>81054998

Because when we kicked saddam's ass in '91 we allowed him to stay in power under very specific conditions that included, among other things, the right to inspect his military's arsenal whenever we pleased. He stopped allowing the inspector's access in 1998 and became more and more sketchy about the proposed inspections until tensions boiled over in 2003.
>>
>>81055027
>Clean Break goes as planned, Israel is more secure than ever
>Halliburton makes loadsamoney
>muslims are now killing each other at exponential rates

Mission accomplished

>>81055176
I'm just explaining why it was a success, I never supported it, regardless of the aims.

>>81055279
Europe is collateral damage. As long as Israel and corporate interests remain secure, nothing else matters.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.