[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Alice.jpg (109 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
109 KB, 1680x1050
How many more people need to die /pol/?

How many more families need to be destroyed?

How many more women and children need to be molested and raped?

I'm serious. I'm seriously depressed over this.

I can't FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE!

But of course the flag filter will be put up, more hashtags will trend, and before the bodies are even cold, #NotallMuslims will be trending.

Comfort me, please. I can't deal with this shit anymore!
>>
>>81043091

Yeah, take a Whiskey lad
>>
File: 1422642671002.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1422642671002.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>81043091
We have to stay vigilant and prepare for either the Muzzies making a move or western European people waking from their slumber.

This leftist dream of everyone holding hands and singing kumbaya is a nightmare of forced equality and a race to the bottom. Just do what you can to wake the people that are receptive.
>>
>>81043091
Realistically, all of them

Libs don't listen because their handlers want this to happen
>>
>>81043091
Couple hundred Germans should do it.
>>
>>81043091
this is life. it has been like this for 1000s of years and will continue to be like this unless we start some nuclear war.

>>81044264
>stay vigilant
the fuck does that actually mean?
>>
It's only going to get worse before it gets better.
Try not to let it get to you, courage is needed in the face of adversity.

Le keep calm and carry on meme and all that
>>
Before what? Everybody dies, hun.
>>
>>81044809
For example; There was a gas station in my city owned by a Muzzie. I always got a weird vibe from him which made me suspect he was a terrorist.

I called the FBI and DHS and reported him. A few months later they arrested his son for trying to join ISIS.

I also have been stockpiling supplies and ammo in case anything big goes down. Buying small amounts consistently over time.
>>
>>81044924
I don't know if I can do it, man. I'm so angry and demoralised...
>>
Fuck muslims, give me source for good doujins on girl in OP.
>>
I expect a world war after this, hoping for a muslim genocide.
>>
>>81047193
She's a loli from the anime Highschool of the Dead.
>>
>>81045630
dunno if you like LOTR, but this video used to be posted in brit/pol/ when Brexit was looking like it was impossible, shortly after the Cox Incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdAN0o3oqB8

In short put that energy to good use and worry about what YOU can do instead of what you have no power over.
>>
>>81044809
it means you have to kill muslims. do it. you know it in your blood.
>>
>>81049558
Yeah, I do like LOTR, though I think it's a bit overrated.

Thanks, anon :)
>>
>>81051199
no problem mate, have a good one
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.