[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The cucks... they're waking up...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: cuck waking up.png (101 KB, 1105x927) Image search: [Google]
cuck waking up.png
101 KB, 1105x927
The cucks... they're waking up...
>>
>>81036658
>WAAAH MY GOD IS BETTER THAN YOUR GOD
That ""cuck"" has a point
>>
>>81036658
>No true Muslim puts sugar on his porridge.
This guy gets it
>>
>>81036658
god why are my countrymen such cucks
>>
>>81036990
He does but this "Peace and love" bullshit really isn't solving anything. Now it's not the time for hippie slogans.

Plus - he went from "terrorists are just misguided" to "fuck the koran" really quick.
>>
>>81037261
Didn't catch that - noice Ameribro.
>>
File: b62[1].jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
b62[1].jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>Muslims do 9/11
>"Ugh, look at these fucking RELIGIOUS people fucking shit up again"
>Muslims bomb London/Madrid
>"The world would be so much better off without RELIGION"
>Daily terror shit in Middle East
>"I wish the whole world was atheist so this wouldn't happen anymore"
>Muslim jihadi shoots up gaybar
>"RELIGION encourages violent homophobia!"
>More mudslimes attacking Paris and Brussels and now Nice
>"It is time for the world to stop killing each other over magical sky fairies"
>>
>>81036658
No conflict in Ireland was caused by religion
It was more British vs Irish
And the british happened to be protestant, while the Irish were Catholic
But when it came down to it, it had nothing to do with their actual religions
>>
The Cuck's aren't waking up anytime soon. I think this is a time when we have to pursue some confrontation and those who would rather live in the world of abstraction as they have done are going to the cuck side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s9T9k9jYiQ
>>
>>81040656
Frankly just telling them they're idiots and to go fuck themselves can sometimes be enough - because it's the first time in their life when they actually get to hear that they might be wrong when spreading the "love and tolerance" #notallmuslims crap.
>>
>>81039405
Islam is literally the only religion that attacks everyone.
>>
le muh country split into 2 over religion meme

cuck doesn't even know his own history. colonists were shipped to ireland with instructions to take control by wiping out local culture and people. installing their religion was part of that settlement in exactly the same way Saudi Arabia sends rapefugees and sponsors mosques all over europe.
>>
>>81036658
>>81037526

More like Cuckreland.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.