[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: news.jpg (90 KB, 652x497) Image search: [Google]
news.jpg
90 KB, 652x497
oh shit
>>
>>81036524
THE FIRE RISES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
>>
>>81036524
so my dad was right... lol
>>
>>81036524
Nothing will happen. The people of France will just see it as another tragic attack, mourn, and then go back to their normal way of life. Also, that's the Daily Mail.
>>
>>81037061
this. France will send prayers and wait for the next one, all while Muslims continue to outbreed them
>>
let#s hope for an uprising and a civil war with dead leftists, jews and muslims everywhere
>>
>>81037061

This.

Nothing will change. FB photos will change for a bit and #JeSuisFrancais but that's it.
>>
It seems like people will all gather together, sing songs, lay wreathes of flowers, post #notallmuslims #prayforfrance on twitter, and move on with their lives. And they'll do the same thing for the next one, and the next.
>>
>>81036524
Isn't that hate speech?
>>
File: 10029405.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
10029405.png
126 KB, 399x388
how would you react if some shit smelling abduls raped your GF, mother or sister?
hoooly shit, wow..
>>
File: i want to believe.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
i want to believe.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>81036524
>>
>>81038180
Wouldn't happen. Second haji gets on my lawn hes already got 4 7.62 in his chest.
>>
>>81037061
This. France has already accepted that this is the new normal. Eventually these attacks will stop making the front page if it's under a double digit bodycount. Belgium will follow suit and then Germany.
>>
>>81036861
Guess so lad, boy do we look foolish
>>
>>81037061
/thread
>>
File: 4322.png (2 KB, 228x213) Image search: [Google]
4322.png
2 KB, 228x213
frog cucks wont do shit
>>
The only war those cucks will wage is a war on islamophobia and it will be fought with flowers and facebook filters.
>>
Allah kill you..
>>
This is fake news tho
>>
France will do nothing but hold a candle vigil and await the next attack, like they always fucking do.
>>
Frenchmen will probably enjoy their women being raped and conquered by a foreign power, they developed a fetish for it during World War II
>>
>civil war

Interesting choice of words
>>
>>81036524

THIS IS THE SONG OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE KEKED AGAIN
>>
if they have any bit of courage, they will start dismantling mosques before the sun comes up
>>
File: Nice.jpg (7 KB, 287x175) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
7 KB, 287x175
>>81036524
>>
>>81037472
Beta Uprising?
>>
>>81037061
Bring on the candle vigils!! Bring on the social media rhetorics about being brave and not giving into hatred!!
>>
>>81038964
hehe
>>
>>81038452
God bless America
>>
>>81037061
yup. these attacks are just going to keep happening until eventually europeans are outnumbered and extinguished from europe.

but dont worry guys, youll have some slick hashtags to post. #istandwithmuslims and #lovenothate should be enough to get you past this ordeal!

the world is so fucking fucked. i give up.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.