[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trudeau was right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Cg_ckAtWUAEKlhA.jpg (34 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
Cg_ckAtWUAEKlhA.jpg
34 KB, 600x380
trudeau was right
>>
He actually is. If we go around killing Muslims it will only strengthen them.
>>
>>81036231
Only if you kill a few of them. Now if you kill them all, that's a different story.
>>
That's not a real quote
>>
Looks like France wins again.
>>
File: 1465876070263.jpg (40 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
1465876070263.jpg
40 KB, 1080x540
>>81036904
Correct. This is what he actually said. Pic related.
>>
>>81036010
>>81036231
No.. they follow islamic law, so going after radicals instead of islamic law.. simply energizes the base. Because they support what they are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h13m40s "you said something i didn't like therefore i went out and killed someone" "oh i better not say anything like that ever again" This is battered wife syndrome plain and simple.. Illustrated with an example.. "A woman who's married says something and her much larger husband doesn't like it and he beats her and he said, you caused yourself to get beaten because you said something i didn't want to hear, so you incited me to violence, please don't make me hurt you again. So shut up". THIS IS BATTERED WIFE SYNDROME AS A FOREIGN POLICY AND ITS CRAZY AND IT'S WRONG!
You are not to blame for that person killing someone, that person is to blame for killing someone.. PERIOD!
If muslims kill someone because they are offended, you shouldn't remove your first ammendment, you should remove them from your nation so that you can exercize your freedom of speech yet again.
>>
>>81036641
I'm technically against nuking muslims but you make a good point.

Also, do we even know that the driver was a muslim?
>>
>>81036231
Bullies don't actually stop if you ignore them.
>>
>>81036231

No. If we kill/expel ALL our Muslims, we win. If every western country does this, we win. What are the other 1 billion not in our countries going to do once we can no longer be guilt-tripped into allowing them to live here?
>>
>>81037790
Exactly. The leftist paradigm about this is battered wife syndrome in full effect. As is trudeaus statement.. battered wife syndrome is quite ironic aswell when it comes to islam itself.
>>
>If you defeat your enemies, they win.

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>81038052
Bingo! And it declares a hostile environment to those who do this, no more radicalization within our societies. They can get radical somewhere else, and we have then an easier time to deal with them without internal subterfuge that tries to convince us not to deal with it.
>>
>>81036010
Only the dead may know peace from this ride
>>
Congrats France for the great victory today!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTMfVkVJIU
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.