[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who can not pretend to care about the France attack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: data oookay.webm (2 MB, 976x720) Image search: [Google]
data oookay.webm
2 MB, 976x720
Am I the only one who can not pretend to care about the France attack?
>>
I find that most people who watch Star Trek are incredibly autistic
>>
File: krautchan moderator.jpg (17 KB, 234x263) Image search: [Google]
krautchan moderator.jpg
17 KB, 234x263
I don't feel the happening feels anymore. Happend too many times already and it always leads to nothing.
>>
File: absolutely nothing.webm (3 MB, 976x720) Image search: [Google]
absolutely nothing.webm
3 MB, 976x720
>>81033885
has nothing to do with it. Do you REALLY care? Did you ever care about random frenchies? and are terrorist attacks that special anymore? and does "caring" about them change anything?
>>
>>81033596

keep wandering in your jewish space, good goy.
>>
>>81034347
autists often have a hard time understanding emotion or empathy

when autism gets bad enough it starts to look like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
>>
File: mfw.webm (3 MB, 976x720) Image search: [Google]
mfw.webm
3 MB, 976x720
>>81035455
>autists often have a hard time understanding emotion or empathy
I know that, but I have no hard time understanding emotion or empathy, I'm just time of DUDE TERRORIST ATTACK LMAO.

it's always the same shit, and people forget about it within weeks.
>>
>>81035455
I only have emotions for people close by. Not some frenchie that probably did drugs and fucked other guys a few thousand kilometres away from me
>>
>>81033596
Agreed. I feel like its the logical result of their social policy so they deserve it.
>>
>>81033596
i don't think i care about the people. sometimes when these things happen i see one particular photo or moment in a video that gets an emotional response from me for a few seconds but other than that no, i don't really care. my emotions are not what they used to be. i do get a morbid thrill any time something like this happens now, though, but even that is just in passing and i forget about it soon enough. i thought most people were like that by this point but i guess not.
>>
>>81033596
terrorist attacks in france are becoming like mass shootings in the us.. i mean its sad ofc and everything, but its just a part of their culture now
>>
>>81034207

that jpeg triggered me so badly
>>
France feels too far away from me
>>
>>81036931
>its just a part of their culture now
i kekkled
>>
>>81036797
/thread
>>
>>81035981
>I'm just time

wat

>>81036337
>people celebrating a nationalist holiday are probably worthless druggies and leftists

like I said, autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
>>
File: 1458665275673.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1458665275673.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>81036931
>>
>>81033596
I have compose myself and not smile

I can't help it. Panic and danger excite me.
>>
>>81033596
France isn't getting any love from the Midwest. You speak French over here and people will act like you insulted their mother.
>>
>>81033596

It's hard to feel bad about France when their government and their people don't try and do something to try and defend themselves. If they aren't willing to defend themselves and commit suicide, what can you do but shake your head in despair?
>>
I used to care about these things, until I saw that video the dude made after the Paris attacks where he forgave the terrorists for killing his wife. After that I was just like, whatever, France is a failed society and a failed civilization, just go away and be destroyed, I don't give a fuck.

Why should I care about these people if they themselves don't care about their own family members being gunned down and blown up?
>>
File: boom headshot.png (26 KB, 487x380) Image search: [Google]
boom headshot.png
26 KB, 487x380
Oh look.

Another thread about reality.

Isn't that why we use the internet?

To escape reality?

Besides there's no need to pretend when you are pretend.

Know what I'm saying?
>>
>>81035981
>>81037644
>I'm just time
I'm just tired*
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.