[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#NOTALLNIGGERS #NOTALLSHITSKINS #NOTALLMUSLIMS GUYS THEY JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
#NOTALLNIGGERS
#NOTALLSHITSKINS
#NOTALLMUSLIMS
GUYS THEY JUST NEED TO ASSIMILATE :^)
>>
File: 1456472140108.jpg (501 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456472140108.jpg
501 KB, 2000x1000
let's all suicide- that'll show them!
>>
>>81027015

I hate his face
>>
>>81027015
This guy irritated me.
>>
careful man mods deleted my sarcastic trudeau dubs propaganda not even 10m ago

i just don't want anyone to get banned. respect everyone #equality, #singledigits

kekposting is passable
>>
File: chris_harper_mercer_pepe.jpg (223 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
chris_harper_mercer_pepe.jpg
223 KB, 620x412
>>81027015
>#NOTALLBETAS

Kill yourself.
>>
#NiceAttack
>>
File: extreme sour.jpg (29 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
extreme sour.jpg
29 KB, 500x329
>>81027989
But if you destroy something doesn't it win?
So if you kill yourself don't you make yourself win and therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win therefore your enemies lose therefore they win therefore you lose therefore your enemies win therefore you lose therefore you win
>>
>>81027015
calm down nigger, no one knows who the driver was
>>
File: 1458976265089.jpg (107 KB, 852x614) Image search: [Google]
1458976265089.jpg
107 KB, 852x614
>GUYS THEY JUST NEED TO ASSIMILATE

More and more people submit to the Trudeau overmind each day. You will, too. It hurts at first but then nothing is sad anymore.
>>
>GUYS THEY JUST NEED TO ASSIMILATE :^)

One of the biggest problems is that this is not what the far left is saying.

They're acting like we should blind ourselves to the horrible parts of their culture (fierece double standard #1) and automatically cede the argument to them every time without asking any questions (fierce double standard #2) because muh poor oppressed brown people, their poor fragile feelings, and their poor inferior brains that are too meager to render them responsible for their own actions and backing up their world views.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>
File: 1466635133484.jpg (21 KB, 368x375) Image search: [Google]
1466635133484.jpg
21 KB, 368x375
>>81029449
>nigger you what?
>>
>>81029449
>trudeau outmemed.jpg

i really need that image here
>>
File: 1457510679926.jpg (1 MB, 1471x2120) Image search: [Google]
1457510679926.jpg
1 MB, 1471x2120
>>81033341
gotchu senpai
>>
>>81027015
DUDE SCREW YOU
there's nothing wrong with being tall.
>>
>>81033944
perfect
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.