[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hoosier here. Pence was the worst possible choice. He wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (107 KB, 287x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107 KB, 287x343
Hoosier here.

Pence was the worst possible choice. He wouldn't have even won re-election here in Indiana despite Indiana being red af. Most Hoosierbros on here will agree with me, Pence was dogshit that rode in on the coattails of Based Mitch Daniels, one of the greatest Republican governors ever.

I'm still voting against hillary but as much as Pence is hated here, Indiana may become a battleground state.

I miss Daniels more and more every day. Hopefully trump overcomes this so we don't have Hillary in office, but this was not a positive VP selection at all.

Pence voted for every pro-China/free trade agreement while he was a congressman, which is at direct odds with Trump. I don't get this pick at all.

On the plus side, as there is silver lining to everything, maybe Indiana can get another proper Republican in office as governor.
>>
>>81006791
$0.05 has been deposited in your account
>>
>>81006791
Hoosier as well. I can attest to this. Indiana is as backwoods and evangelical as it gets, yet everyone here still hates him. I'm kinda liberal and was on the verge of voting Trump and then this shit happens.
>>
>>81008547
You don't live here, you don't understand.
>>
>>81009684
i do. i go to school at IU.
>>81008997
you were most likely a meth head berncuck who posts edgy shit on this Vietnamese image board.
>>
>>81011339
You live in the most liberal part of the state and you don't understand how hated pence is? The fuck?

He's hated here in the Evansville area (even the suburbs which aren't as nigged out as Evansville itself is), I can't imagine how detested he is in Bloomingshit
>>
I live in Jersey.

Is he as hated as Christie is here?

Over here everyone hates him, you could go door to door and you will find no one who likes him
>>
I never minded him too much. He signed the RFRA bill and tried to block sand nigger migration to the state last year, albeit unsuccessfully. I'll admit he isn't my man Mitch, but he could have been worse.
>>
Wow I hate Trump now. This really made me think. I now #killforhill
>>
pence has not been chosen though?
>>
He was picked because he's a social conservative who isn't fat and doesn't look like a toad. Trump chose him to win over social conservatives.

He's obviously nothing like Trump in policy except immigration
>>
>>81012140
OP here on different ID, I am still a trump supporter, but this was a bad move

>>81011995
I have no idea as I have never been to New Jersey. But a republican governor losing re-election in post-Daniels Indiana is akin to a democrat losing DC. It shouldn't happen, and yet pence shat all over the silver platter he was handed 8 years on.

Thankfully he can't run for governor AND VP due to Indiana law, so we get another chance at putting a good republican in office.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.