[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump Is Right About Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
WHEN DID THE NEW YORK TIMES START DEFENDING TRUMP!? WHAT IS GOING ON

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/opinion/donald-trump-is-right-about-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg.html?_r=0
>>
>>80999714
I love slutty clothes so much. I even makes that fucking fridge look sexy.
>>
>>80999714
OH PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL
I THINK I'M GOING TO VOMIT
SHE JUST GETS BUTCHER AND BUTCHER
>>
>>80999714

The real story is this part

>I think it’s highly inappropriate that a United States Supreme Court judge gets involved in a political campaign, frankly,” he told The Times. “I couldn’t believe it when I saw it.”

He sounds totally rational, not at all bombastic or insulting like he was up until recently. He's actually starting to sound presidential, maybe, or at least not thin-skinned and crazy. If he can keep up this adult behavior through November, and maybe gets a terrorist attack to react to in this sane-seeming way, he could very possibly win.
>>
File: x5PbxWW.jpg (398 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
x5PbxWW.jpg
398 KB, 3504x2336
>>80999714
>The exact moment that sparked her transformation
>>
>>80999714

The New York Times is signaling to leftist judges around the country what not to do. While rank and file idiot democrats care who's in the white house, the leaders and their banker overlords know it doesn't really matter, since leftist policies are steadily pushed via courts and the regulations of unelected left-leaning bureaucrats.

If judges, especially judges of importance were to honestly declare their leftist views, the American public would become uncomfortable and begin to resist. The New York Times just told Ginsburg and any would be Ginsburgs to shut up and keep quietly undermining society in the court room, now more than ever since there's a growing national patriotism movement that's threatening their control.
>>
>>81000857
i love her crazy eyes
>>
>>81000686
I think it would be an excellent strategy to say outlandish and extreme things during the part of the canpaign when no one is really paying attention so that when the time comes when the nation's eyes are upon you, you can blindside them with cool, rational truth when they fully expected you to be an ignorant, pompous ass.

I think that would be an excellent strategy.
>>
>>81000686

I believe this is why picking his VP will be so important, he will have someone else as he's stated to deal with all the shit that comes at him in perhaps a less than presidential manner.
>>
>>80999714
Even (((NYT))) understands the SCOTUS duty and limitations
>>
>>81000857
Who's that neckbeard she's with? If she'd dating that guy, even I have a shot.
>>
>>80999714
wtf is wrong with her?? the pic
>>
File: 1467081311042.jpg (69 KB, 367x410) Image search: [Google]
1467081311042.jpg
69 KB, 367x410
>>80999714
Who is this?
>>
>>80999714
Chloefags BTFO!
>>
>>81000686
>maybe gets a terrorist attack
>maybe

It's muslims, anon. When is the question and they've been antsy lately.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.