[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw this video posted on facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: TMM27MOGG1_a_1065650c.jpg (18 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
TMM27MOGG1_a_1065650c.jpg
18 KB, 620x413
It must be the first time I've seen anything that wasn't BLM-grade white-guilt virtue signalling or retarded normie shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHmGliVqxXg
>>
>>80999065
based stuff.

churchill was a zioshill but all in all vid was great.
>>
>>80999065

Does anyone know where the CGI ww2 airplane footage comes from?
>>
Also checking

>>80999999
>>81000000
>>
>>80999065

Portillo was a proper arsebandit though.
>>
File: okaydad.jpg (57 KB, 527x414) Image search: [Google]
okaydad.jpg
57 KB, 527x414
>>80999065
gives me goose bumps.

I love watching his show about trains; it's bloody marvelous.
>>
Wonderful.
>>
>>80999065
The Harry Potter music ruins it, great speech though.
>>
The world's greatest masturbatory aid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJW1tzNLwI8
>>
>>80999065
what the fuck
why are there all these fucking youtube spamming shitposts everywhere
oh its summer
little kids love youtube videos
they can't argue with words
they just want clickbait to work so they can tell their friends how many clicked on their shit video

hey you fucking retarded OP faggot
if you got something to say why don't you
TYPE IT OUT
like a fucking man
instead of a trembling teenager desperate for some attention
>>
>>81000927
I've said all I need to on the matter. It's a good speech, that I'd never heard before, from a man that was once the favourite to become the next prime-minister.

It's a nice change from the facebook memes my workmates post and I often see shared here.

It's trendy, in this country at least, to bash the military, as if money spent on defence is money wasted. But maybe this video is the start of the pendulum swinging the other way.

I'm sorry if you have seen too many video posts lately but that's your fault, not mine.
>>
>>81000927
>Can't be bothered to watch 3 min YouTube clip
>Calls OP lazy

You Amerifats really are retarded aren't you?
>>
File: gomezzz.jpg (100 KB, 579x579) Image search: [Google]
gomezzz.jpg
100 KB, 579x579
>>81003455
The best thing is it's a speech so it doesn't even have to interrupt your j-dar research.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.