[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a friend that wants to go to Peru and take Ayahuasca with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 14
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 194x145) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 194x145
I have a friend that wants to go to Peru and take Ayahuasca with a shaman to have a 'spiritual journey' or some bollocks.

How do I explain to this hippie retard that all she is doing is fucking up her brain chemistry?
>>
just tell her ''im a fucking idiot who has no idea how brain chemistry works, so you probably shouldnt listen to my advice on this subject''
>>
>>80998835
Your friend can come to sweden and eat poisonous shrooms as the vikings did.

most brits have scandi admixture from the dane invasions so tell your friend to connect to the roots.

drinking a shit tasting brew from a toothless indian in a coca cola t-shirt isn't very spiritual.
>>
boo hoo, an HT2A agonist combined with MAOIs

you both are stupid, because it's neither very dangerous nor worth going to Peru for when you can do it anywhere
>shrooms plus St johns wort
>>
She just wants to get raped by an entire third-world village while high out of her mind, eh?
>>
>>80998835
Lost cause let her lose herself into brain damage.
>>
>>80999072
Even better use for that specific mushroom is to decarboxylate its poisonous chem and smoke that shit
>>
>>80999436
>brain damage from using Dmt once
Can't tell if really old or 15 but for sure stupid
>>
>>80998835
Why do you think that you have to stop her? You can just let her do it, if she wants to.
>>
I wanna go to Peru and chew some coca leaves and trek some mountains with my injun sex slaves
>>
>>80999072
>>80998835

I've drank Ayahuasca over 70 times. It doesn't fuck up your brain chemistry Nigel, and it's nothing like "lol shrooms" so that is not a substitute. Ayahuasca was possibly the single greatest experience of my life and you should stick a scone in your mouth, shut up, and let your friend do what she wants.
>>
>>80999645
ahiyauasa-hippies become joe rogan style idiots for the most part.
>>
>>80999826

I'm pretty sure Joe Rogan was always an idiot. All the idiots that give psychedelics a bad image were idiots to begin with.
>>
>>80998835
>go to Peru and take Ayahuasca with a shaman to have a 'spiritual journey' or some bollocks.
Dumb whore,tell her the entire South America sells this scam for superficial gringos with little knowledge and experience but lots of time,youth and money.

Real shamans are dirt poor and live in rural siberia,eastern europe and south america.

>Pro tip
Real shamans don't advertise Ayahuasca rituals,you don't just take that shit
>implying she will even taste the real thing
Real shamans don't take money,but to get to one you will have to gift many gifts,a few bribes
The man itself will ask for a present,not money.
He will most likely ask for your watch or some clothing.

They are hard to find,the real ones.Great experience though.
Fake shamans will get you fucking killed,haunted and fuck with your "spiritual being" so you can understand.
>>
>>81000001

so close

>>81000000
>>
>>80999826
Psychedelics are the ultimate blue-pill and create the most egocentric know-it-all little twits I've ever known. Even when I was into them as a kid, I could never stand the subculture, and now there's a new generation that believes the same worthless platitudes about these drugs that have persisted for decades. Speaking about them as if they're the first.

Enjoy your delusions of grandeur, psychonauts.
>>
nothing bad is going to happen

Although its debatable if its worth going all the way over to take some plants

brexit that stick in your ass
>>
>>80999818
I hate this "eastern solution" vibe like "ooooh it was such a great experience it changed my life"

Literal destruction of intellect.
>>
>>80998835
>she is doing is fucking up her brain chemistry
>she
women do retard things and you can't explain them why is that shit idea

more you talk more she wants
>>
>>80998835
Tell her she's engaging in cultural imperialism and invading native space. Gets them every time.
>>
>>81000210
>b-but mother nature told me we need to love eachother.

yeah damn straight but mother nature didn't tell you to hate your people id she?

>n-no

mfw
>>
Ayahuasca is ingestable DMT basically, this guy covers the topic very well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p18kR4_WCvE the long and the short of it is that there isn't much danger in doing it, but it is safer, better and more convenient to do DMT or mushrooms. A lot of his other videos are very good, watch them. Responsible psychedelic use can be beneficial. Erowid is also a good resource.
>>
>>80998954
fpbp
>>
>>80998835
>Ayahuasca
Tell her to buy some DMT off the deep web. I've done it three times and all that happens is you go to sleep see vid related and talk to whoever you want to talk to. It's pretty fun desu .
>>
>>81000232

>eastern solution

It's from South America tard.

>Literal destruction of intellect

You sound like someone who has never taken a psychedelic before.
>>
>>80999818
>I've drank Ayahuasca over 70 times.
Thats how I recognize another scammed gringo shit.
Go trip on peyote or chuma.

>Pro tip
Your will never recover your lost braincells.
Your hallucinations and chemical highs are just that,no great truths discovered.
Taking drugs will never fill the spiritual void in your being.
>>
>>81000232
>I hate this "eastern solution"

Its South American

Maybe you should go try it out
>>
And how exactly is her brain your concern commie?
>>
>>81000210
I do psychedelic drugs and I'ma white nationalist.
Come at me bro.
>>
>>80998954
>im a fucking idiot who has no idea how brain chemistry works, so you probably shouldnt listen to my advice on this subject
as opposed to
>im a fucking idiot who has no idea how brain chemistry works, and neither do you, so don't take psychedelic substances which may very well turn you into a potato (i mean, who knows right?).
>>
>>81000430
You forgot an image for that mfw boyo.
>>
>>80998835
hahaha god you brit bongs love peru, so do i though fellow anglo bro

it's definitely a risk on a couple different levels:

1. since a bunch of privileged middle class western euro-weaks have been going there to do the 'ceremony', there have been alot of scam artists popping up and stealing peoples money

2. there real danger of never coming back from the journey, mentally or physically. i've seen people who are definitely completely gone from doing it too much, and then there was that story of 2 tourists who did the ceremony and one of them killed the other, and i'm pretty sure was british and one aussie
>>
>>81000865
no peoples faces when reading it will suffice
>>
>>80998835
there are way better things to do in peru than ayahuasca
>>
>>81000364
this
>>
>>80998835
Jesus bonk, why dont you google it yourself
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca
>>
>>80998835
She isnt. Its the real deal.

Expat living here, it helped with my ptsd, before my experince with it I couldnt hold a job or even go grocery shopping without breaking down in anxiety attacks.
im mostly healed, i do it once a year now.
Changed my life forever
>>
>>81000596

>You sound like someone who has never taken a psychedelic before

>come on man you have to make your brain malfunction with chemicals before you can see the truth
>>
>>80998835
Why do you have fucking loser friends like him? drop that fucker and don`t forget to tell him why
>>
>>81000364
Also this
>>
>>81000846
non-potato confirmed,
you're missing out,
homeslice
>>
Well it won't because she'll be back to normal within a day.
>>
>>81000210
If they are blue pilled, why are psychedelics then mostly banned?
>>
>>81001057
nice, i've never done it but have someone once told me they have literally seen demons expelling out of people
>>
>>81000640

Ok Gypsie, I'm sure you know way more about the real situation down in South America than me. Ayahuasca tourism has grown significantly in Peru, and there are many many legit places to do it. Yes I'm sure if you're retarded you could find yourself in the hands of some fake shaman. I've never heard of people being given "fake" ayahuasca.

>Thats how I recognize another scammed gringo shit.

I didn't pay for 70 ceremonies. I worked as a musician and apprentice to the Shaman for most of those, and drank for free.
>>
>>81001140
>non-potato confirmed,
says who? I mean, you think the holocaust never happened and that jews are behind 9/11...right?

isn't THAT a coincidence

:^)
>>
>>80998835
Why go to a shithole like Peru for that stuff? Just come here for some, best ally Bong.
>>
>>80998835
None of the stuff in that is dangerous unless you're a dumb nigger and don't pay attention to the diet they lay out for you.
>>
>>81000640

no, idiot, if you make progress while you're high, that's what matters, if you can open the door a little more
>>
>>81000828
>I do psychedelic drugs and I'ma white nationalist.
You and every other brain dead chav.

>>81000955
>tourists who did the ceremony and one of them killed the other, and i'm pretty sure was british and one aussie
Thats because fake fucking shamans don't know what they're doing,what they're preparing and offering.
And people are NOT supposed to take ayahuasca on their first try,not after preparations.

A true shaman(we call them vraci) can tell if the individual in front of him can take certain plants AND come back.

Westerns should just comfort themselves with peyote or their local nigerian's offer of weed and columbian trash.
>>
>>81001178
I don't understand the correlation, unless this is supposed to be the "psychedelic drugs open your mind and the government doesn't want people thinking for themselves" argument. Psychedelic drug users are truly the worst sort of insufferable, deluded fucking morons and the quicker they degenerate into full on schizophrenics who can't function on their own and get locked up somewhere (preferably in a private institution with their middle class parents footing the bill), the better.
>>
>>81001295
>Yes I'm sure if you're retarded you could find yourself in the hands of some fake shaman.
t. retard that drank "ayacumhasca" 70 times from some seedy "shaman"

Go back home,Pedro.
>>
>>80998835
Tell him he'll get raped. Not even kidding, it's common knowledge down here that dirty Indians will rape you while under the influence of yahe. They don't care what you look like.
>>
>>81001417
I'm not a chav, both my parents hold degrees, I was complemented on my intelligence throughout school, I don't wear a track suit. Also if you are refering to marijuana, it is not a psychedelic. You don't even know what you are talking about.
>>
>>80998835
You shouldn't speak on things you know nothing about, as a general rule.
Sage for faggotry
>>
File: 1456351919963.jpg (15 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1456351919963.jpg
15 KB, 250x200
>>80998835
Hallucinogens are redpilled famalam.
>>
File: 1456797653432.gif (657 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456797653432.gif
657 KB, 500x281
>>80998835

Stop being a faggot and just use HBW bark. The process for creating a salt from the DMT is not hard and you will end up with jungle spice which has a bit of the MAOI in it.

It does not alter your brain chemistry in a negative way and I use it semi annually to help me control my own bi-polar condition without having to rely on the poison that is SSRI hell.
It's all about ego death and DMT is a naturally occuring substance in the body which is metabolized within 15-30 minutes after smoking.
>>
>>81001816
>you are refering to marijuana, it is not a psychedelic. You don't even know what you are talking about.
Never said that.
I just said that westerners should just stick to weed and other crap instead of getting themselves killed,raped and scammed in spanish shitholes.
Or becoming someone's bitch abroad until they escape.
>>
>>80998835

take a picture of her before and after, and get her to sign some letter saying that it will be shit and she will get rekt.

then when she comes home you can wave it in her face and laugh
>>
I didn't realise there were so many "just expand your mind bro" faggots on /pol/

Why would you want to weaken your mind and accept any old shit that this poison brings to you? Ultimate bluepill.

Beyond all that it turns you into the most frustrating know it all pricks going. Oh you're so fucking worldly please tell me about the locals. Yall don't know shit.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16 KB, 348x170) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16 KB, 348x170
>>81002101
I agree that she is making the more difficult route to DMT, as I said here >>81000471 and she should just order DMT from the darkweb or something like that.
>>
>>81000000
>>
>>81002532

such a wasted /get/, rip

trust a leaf to fuck it up
>>
>>81002369
>white nationalist viking wannabes
>not berserking
>>
File: terry.jpg (60 KB, 720x878) Image search: [Google]
terry.jpg
60 KB, 720x878
>tfw literally everything affects your brain chemistry
>tfw DMT is a natural neurotransmitter and taking ayahuasca can be a very powerful and positive transformative experience.
>tfw you explore the subconcious and come to terms with negative personality traits and possible trauma that are normally ignored
>tfw nothing wrong with using ayahuasca responsibly

You should just let people pursue their own ideals OP, yours is not the go to/end all of opinions.
>>
>>80998835
Go to thailand instead and have a spiritual journey with some boipucci.

That ayawhathefuck never ends well with you gringos.
>>
>>81002369
Psychedelics do not have opinions, they help decloud your consciousness. Also not a poison. Ultimate red pill. I bet you also think alchohol is less damaging despite literally being a poison.
>>
You can't, since a single dose of DMT is essentially harmless.
>>
>>81001178
Doesn't make enough $$$$$$ for the Jew York drug importers
>>
>>81002478
This.

Pharmahuasca is safer and more convenient.
>>
>2016
>Needing drugs to connect with source or having an OBE
toplel, have fun with your crutches
>>
>>80998835
Friend of mine just got back from Peru.

Fucked her shit up, got sick in like five different ways and got parasites. Peru is no place for anyone, let alone Bongs.
>>
>>81005119
That must be why we're on such a great path now, given the huge psychedelic movement of the 60's with all of those (((declouded))) people growing up and taking power. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but if you'd like to turn your brain into a soup sandwich, be my guest.

I know you're a young kid and think it's clever and everything and you get to hold it high above everyone's head but the truth is that it's a massive deception and you'll be worse off for it. Godspeed.
>>
>>81006055
Those same ((people)) that banned all psychedelics.

Come back when your politics is internally consistent.
>>
>>81006330
You're a fucking idiot, but okay. Good day.
>>
>>81006055
The 60's wasn't down to psychedelics, mushrooms have been in use for thousands of years and LSD was only invented in the 1930's. The 1960's cultural revolution was a culmination of black rights, femenism and anti-vietnam war protests, plus a huge number of other things, to blame it on psychedelics is massivly ignorant. Psychedelics also do not turn your brain into a "soup sanwich", Richard Feynman, Francis Crick, Kary Mullis, Bill Gates, Jack Nicholson, all successful people who have used and some attributed their success to psychedelics.

Also, trying to put down my argument by attacking me personally is a logical fallacy, you should read the sticky image.
>>
>>81007184
Compelling. I am xXxStraightxXxEdgexXx 4 lyfe now.
>>
>>80998835
Tell her the chamman dump the bodies of overdosed fools on the river and everybody thinks they get lost on the jungle.

>this is actually true
>>
>>81008253
Yeah I don't think any shaman has the capability to extract over 5g of DMT from a single plant.

Most likely drug-related cause of death from these things is people not fasting beforehand and getting serotonin syndrome from the MAOI.
>>
>>81000550

You were sold Rohypnol and raped not DMT.

DMT = Crystalline busy workmanlike elves running the werks of the unterplane and occasionally smirking or chirping at you. No sleep involved.
>>
>>81001417
>peyote a tame substitute for Ayhuasca.

My friend, I did peyote one time years back. Drank it in tea form made to traditional specs. I was not on earth for 7 days and 8 nights. I have tried most things and Peyote by far was the most potent one.
>>
>>81008942
I think by "sleep" he means go un responsive so far as others are concerned.
>>
>>81009259

I think he's never actually done real DMT.
>>
So, basically everyone on /pol/ fucks around with hallucinogens?
>>
>>81009498
Like most people who say they have on the internet.
>>
>>80998835
She's going to black out for a day or so and about 30 men are going to pay to have sex with her unconscious body.
>>
>>81010050
If you want to form a reasoned opinion (i.e. be 'redpilled') on drugs you need to at least try some and possibly have a personal mandate to try at least one of each 'category'.
>>
>>81000210
I do psychedelics and Heil htiler, tell me how I'm a liberal faggot
>>
>>81010050

Hallucinogens...rarely. Psychotomin/Psychotropen.
>>
Neo puritan fags need to read the sticky (false dichotomy). Doing psychedelics doesn't make you a liberal faggot, nor does not doing them make you morally superior.
>>
>>81009498
While I personally wouldn't describe the experience of smoking DMT as 'sleeping' there is a strong urge to relax one's eyelids and lie down during the onset of an inhaled DMT trip. Combine that with the time dilation effects and overall 'dreamlike' experience and an inexperienced user could reasonably be expected to believe they slept.
>>
>>81010845
How do you get drugs in Taiwan? Aren't they super brutal against that kind of thing?
>>
File: 1464215197900.jpg (34 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1464215197900.jpg
34 KB, 500x667
>>80998954
fpbp
>>
>>81011375

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDmt8YsZN4#
>>
>>81012331
Explain?
>>
>>81011380

Only on long holiday. I had access to a complete ethnobotanical/research chem. restricted catalogue in Amerika.
>>
>>81012543

Go to 14:00.
>>
>>81012789
>research chemicals

Don't touch that shit.
>>
>>81013074
depends what it is fool
>>
>>81012897
I'm still not sure what you're getting at. Yes it is a good metaphor for what the OP's friend is doing and I liked the bit about the 'final solution' but I don't see how it relates to my claims that an inexperienced drug user could conflate the DMT experience with sleep.
>>
>>81013347
They are all poor substitutions.
>>
>>81013074

I am an old fag these weren't Chinois but all synthesised/extracted in U.S. insitutional labs.
>>
>>81013717
Where do you live in the UK?
>>
>>80998835
lol why can't he just grow a plant and do it at home?
>>
>>81014003
Glasgow, why?
>>
>>81013947
>>81013735
>>
>>81014109
I need to find someone with similar political beleifs who lives in Derby so I can have a friend.
>>
>>81014102
It's made of a bunch of tropical shit that wouldn't grow unless you lived in florida
>>
>>81014102
>>81014183
Literally retarded.
>>
>>81013735
Poor substitutions for what?

Most all of our lived experience is just computing biochemical reactions within our bodies.

Drug use, in the absence of addiction, is simply running a new program for the experience.
>>
>>81013735
Not necessarily; all drugs started out life as RCs. It's up to brave men like Shulgin and hlmDzhW6 to separate the wheat from the chaff.
>>
why not take shrooms? They're the white man's psychedelic.
>>
>>81014547
why not both?
>>
>>81014458
>Most all of our lived experience is just computing biochemical reactions within our bodies.

Explain how "pleasure" and "fear" are contained in a few molecules
>>
>>80998835
Perhaps check out John Perkins, Ivy League educated economist, "Economic Hit Man," and late convert to shamanism.
>>
>>81014547
Shrooms effect the mind differently. All drugs have differing effects. People have allergies to some psychedelic chemicals.
>>
>>80998835
Ayahuasca is a plant source of DMT. DMT is created by the human brain and is released during sleep. Chemically it would fuck up her brain chemistry less than a night of hard drinking.
>>
>fucking up their brain chemistry

it does nothing of the sort. No lasting damage will be caused. Unless you have latent schizophrenia then you may lose your shit.

I enjoy LSD now and then but stay away from those "spiritual journey" people they are dumb as shit
>>
>>81014853
Adrenalin

Dopamine

Seratonin
>>
>>81014367
Well I may be down there for a few days in the coming months to work with Rolls Royce but it's all kinda up in the air at the moment.
>>
>>81014367
Oi i livw in derby chap. Ive got to go to the dentist for the 25th time this week but i am up for a spot of tea and crumpets at the refugee camp at 4:00. cheerio m8
>>
>>81014853
Neurotransmitters, son.
>>
>>81014183

You are confusing what research chem actually means vs. its notoriety presently. There was much investigation into remediating alcoholism and clinical depression using analogues of yopo, yage, mescaline, cactii and disassociatives/utopian/presynaptic pharmacy.
>>
>>81016139
>>81015170
Explain how a bunch of atoms are qualitatively comparable to "fear" "pleasure" "pain"
>>
>>81014102
>>81014426
You can buy the shit off amazon to make tea ya fucks. Other shit like peyote or yopo works too.
>>
>>81014493
Most research chemicals are made by this fucking jew "Dr. Z" (google dr. z research chemicals), and like the name implies, the effects are unknown.

>>81014426
I am not. What did you mean?

>>81014458
Poor substitutions for more traditional drugs like psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, lsd and dmt. I never said all drugs are bad.
>>
I'm down ask her if I can come with.
>>
>>81016042
Enjoy your rapefugees.
>>
anyone tried morning glory? never tried psychdelics (or any drugs apart from alcohol) and they're legal, would they be good for a first timer?
>>
>>81016289
Not to make tea, to extract the DMT
>>
>>81016286
They create patterns of neural activity which we interpret as emotions by stimulating or depressing the firing of neurons
>>
>>81016659
Sure thing you crooked toothed british faggot
>>
>>81016286
Make an argument without moving the goalposts first.
>>
>>81016286
the emergent psychological phenomena you refer to as 'pleasure' or 'pain' are built on processes that involve specific chemicals initiating action potentials along specific neuronal pathways. It'd take hours to explain and I'm not sure you're smart enough to get it.
>>
>>81016289
YOPO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZXr8GBzxA
>>
>>80998835
Just tell him that even peruvians hate that weird shit
>>
>>80998835
If the population could be taught neuropharmacology well enough to know what stuff does to them, then the whole system would crash and everyone would be a rational actor.

If she's on about "spiritual journeys", she's already too far down the idiot hole to be reached.
>>
Let her go get raped by niggers. It's her body.
>>
>>81016936
Ya gotta boil it down to get it out.
Then you drink it.
Then you eat a fucking crumpet.
It's totally tea. Works with shrooms too.
>>
>>80998835
We don't need your kind here fuck off
>>
>>81016302

They are made in Chine. I won't even entertain the fleetest to buy anything made in Chine. Everything was sourced from Amerika or Japon.
>>
>>81016302
Indeed, like I said, some may be better than the current popular drugs.

Personally I find mephedrone to be superior to cocaine. Yes I have had good coke.
>>
>>81017556
calmate conchetumare
>>
>>81017284
Who's to say the undoing of rationality in ones life doesn't open up new doors of perception that were previously unheard of?

Being straightedge hasn't been relevant since the early 2000s
>>
>>81016286
As we said.

You seem to be having a hard time putting 2 and 2 together.

If I shot your brain up with dopamine and then had someone jump out at you with a knife, you would still smile and laugh. The reaction you feel in your body is just the computation of the chemicals released.

Fear-adrenaline

Pleasure-dopamine

Pain-glutamate,aspartate,serotonin
>>
That stuff will make you shit yourself for weeks.
>>
>>81016848
If you must do drugs and are a first timer try mushrooms or lsd in beginner doses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ
https://www.erowid.org/
https://torproject.org
http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion
>>
>>81016848
Well if it's all you can get sure but the process of extracting it is tedious, the body effects from impurities are unpleasant and the trip is generally milder than LSD (both due to a lower potency and lower typical dose).

Far better to order LSD from the deep web or extract DMT/Mescaline from plants.
>>
>>80998835
yougonnagetraped.jpeg
>>
>>80999072
>coca cola t-shirt

kek
>>
>>81017706

I've never done cocaine. Been in a room with 3 Panamanians 2 with machinepistols and the 3rd with a balance just to help out a friend but it always seemed predictably pointless to me. It's the great expectation drug that never pays off....and is usually involved with heavy drinking.
>>
>>80998835
Do it.
>>
>>81017013
>>81017144
>>81017856
You are giving me a mechanical reason for that. I was looking for something more direct, i mean, i know you need a certain molecule to be happy but the "feeling" and the "computation" are two distinct processes
>>
>>81017556
that's good to know not like I would visit any south American shithole kek
>>
File: teeth.jpg (89 KB, 555x481) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
89 KB, 555x481
>>81017021
Gut mëme, Muhammumad.
>>
>>81017991
My recommendation would be mescaline personally. But clean LSD is ok too. Mushrooms have a highly variable outcome.
>>
>>81018506
Yeah that's one advantage cocaine has over mcat; it synergises very well with alcohol.
>>
>>81000210
nah man. people can have very profound insights while on psychedelics. While they aren't for everyone, I think they are beneficial to many people. Terrence Mckenna was about as red pilled as they come.
>>
Tell her that science doesn't support anything about spiritual shit
>>
File: 1443944135302.jpg (62 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
1443944135302.jpg
62 KB, 453x668
>>81016302

Dr. Z is a faggot kike poseur, he didn't invent shit. Every one of his "inventions" is ripped out of an existing patent or research paper OR is, at best, a bottom-shelf modification thereof to skate around a law

>>81016848
If you're going that route get Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds instead, less to munch, and find a reputable supplier. Some are impotent, some are caked in pesticide. That said get real LSD the first time, the mess of alkaloids in seeds have side effects that might be too rough for a virgin.
>>
>>81018684
No. The feeling is just the neural pathways triggered by the chemical. It is the translation of a chemical code into an action.
>>
>>81018684
Yeah and they answered your question. You promptly introduced another variable which is, to my knowledge, beyond the reach of current neuroscience and claimed victory.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46 KB, 582x525) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46 KB, 582x525
>>81018896
I've used these before and have recently ordered some more http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/viewProduct?offer=881245.452281
>>
>>81019517
What is typical dosage? And mode of administration?
>>
>>81020032
About 2-3 grams if you're inexperienced.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (25 KB, 334x205) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
25 KB, 334x205
>>81020032
Typical dosage is the same as most dried mushrooms and matches those displayed on the mushrooms erowid page https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml
>>
>>81020280
Results similar to...?
>>
>>81020739
>>81020712
>>
Hallucinogens are only dangerous if you are using them to get away from something.

They are not dangerous if you're just trying to get somewhere.
>>
>>81020739
~200μg LSD IME. Assuming the shrooms are on an empty stomach.
>>
>>81001178
Made my neurons fire
>>
>her
>>
>>81021033
Gotcha. May give it a shot. Have more than enough psilocybin to last forever. I grow 10 active mycelium cakes at all times. Just a hobby. Rarely use them myself anymore.
>>
>>81021670
>tfw you are too much of a pussy to grow them in case you get caught
>>
http://n79.stagevu.com/v/9276206a01549e6a004669b46b326a5b/97529.avi

Watch this whilst melon twisting.
>>
>>81022079
Nah. All you need is a sterile glass jar, some whole grains, and inoculate them with spore syringe. Takes up about the space of an upright shoebox.
>>
>>81023445
I may give this a go. But £15 per dose that I do at a max once every 2 weeks isn't too much for me.
>>
doing drugs you can get possesed by djinn/demons (the fathers of the jews)
>>
>>81024232
t. Abd-ar-Rahman
>>
>>81024172
Up to you. For me it's just a hobby. Can grow enough for personal use in one happy jar.
>>
>>81025268
How big are the jars?
>>
>>81025482
Quart sized mason jar.
>>
>>80998835
>spiritual journey
>she
Why am i not surprised.
>>
>>81026149
Little difference between spiritual journey and self awareness. It is just words. But yes chicks often fail at both.
>>
>>80998835
I can already hear her saying why did this stuff make my pussy and ass so sore. The shaman will know why as he sits there smileing.
>>
>>80998835
> 2016
> Having hippie friends.

First of all, you shouldn't care about your filthy hippie friend.
And second of all, if you do care, then that means you're no better than her,.
Hippies are cancer, they're even worse than nigger, niggers are born being disgusting creatures, hippies CHOOSE to be subhuman hippies.
Encourage her to go there and be raped and killed by her shaman.
>>
>>81026608
Here are some drug themed lols since we are all here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JPfnJVEr8E
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1745) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1745
She wants to lay around drugged while some nasty poo-in-loo cult leader has sex with her. Then when he's finished he'll force you to do house choirs. If your lucky you'll attain a high rank in the cult and celebrate by getting a 666 tattoo.

OP is a cuckold.

If she really wants a "spiritual journey" then call her bluff and see how long she stays in a normal church.
>>
Im gonna take some pure tested mdma tomorrow with a buddy. I havent taken it for 3 months, him 2 years. I think our doses should be different, so what would be good doses?
>>
>>81026917
Pussy is traveling hippy currency. Likely she will have fucked more than just the shaman for all the freebies beforehand.

Just a reality of the road.
>>
>>81028206
~200mg for each of you, assuming you're both experienced.

Your physical tolerance is basically zero after a month.
>>
>>81028206
Put all of it in a glass of water and drink it in one big gulp. Then post a long, rarely on topic, Manson styled schizophrenic rant.

Better yet, stick your head in a gas oven.
>>
>>81028206
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml
>>
>>81001295
>legit
>shaman

Now anon, i'm not very well versed in this kind of stuff, but it seems you are kind of bullshiting.
>>
>>81029231
I MAKE THE MONEY, MAN.
>>
>>81029231

Fuck you fat pig

>>81028900
Thanks commonwealth bro
>>
Op is scared of messing with established thoughts and paradimes

He likes to stay in the monolithic conscience he has been used to all his life
>>
>>81030774
200mg seems a little strong alif
>>81029956
>>
>>80998835
DMT is harmless and actually interesting
nigger
>>
>my friends want to do something goofy and exotic, how do i talk them out of having fun?
>>
MIT brain scans of dosed trippers show a reduction in bloodflow to the brain durinh a trip. There are many facets / mechanisms of a trip, but this is the one bothering me.

Since reduced blood flow to the brain leads to dementia and alzheimer's, we can see how the Celeb trippers have gone. Most of them get strokes and vascular dementia.

I can post the research link but it dont matrer. None of this matters.

I can also tell you that, after having a stroke, it feels like a trip. Exactly fucking like it. No difference at all.

Take it with a minor blood thinner dose if you can get your hands on it. For what it's worth, I used them for transcendental meditation not partying. I advise lower doses of psychedelics without thinners for partying.
>>
>>81034035
4-10 hours of reduced cranial bloodflow does not dementia make.
>>
>>80998835
>she
Of course it's a fucking woman
>>
>>80998835
If your friend goes tu peru and stands out (aka no shitskin or native american features) her brain chemestry is not the only thing thats gonna get fucked, these "shamans" always take advantage of there retards.
>>
File: Monolith BG.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Monolith BG.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>81031533
O Moнoлит ycлышит нaши мoлитвы.
>>
>>81034035
Reductions in blood flow probably mean reduction in the activity in some parts of the brain, considering how some psychedelics allow one to look into the subconscious it would not be surprising that the blood might be used more elsewhere. Brain scans looking at blood flow often involve injecting a "highlighter" and then picking that up on the scanner. It doesn't mean that blood flow is at a detrimental level, just that it is lower, and only for the duration of the trip.
>>
>concerned about "brain chemistry" from an incredibly small amount of psychoactive drugs
>eats processed food, drinks beer, consumes innumerous other chemicals by the pound every day

Wew.
>>
>>81034368
Correct. My anxiety is damage over multiple doses, doses being too close together, mixing chems, and physical fitness. I can't defend that claim and I should not have worded it that way.

I discovered after my stroke that i have family history of cardiovascular issues, so the stroke was caused by that. I meant to say not that tripping causes strokes or dementia, but reduced blood flow does.

I worry about youth tripping every weekend. I worry about youths playing the game of "how many micrograms can you handle?" Also youths mixing drugs. Last festival i witnessed folks on multiple things, for instance E/X and lsd synths/research chems. This only creates more neuronal strain imho.
>>
>>81036906
For sure.
>>
>>81036906
Reduced blood flow doesn't mean a detrimental level. People generally have a reduced heart rate when they go to sleep
>>
>>81035297
Yup. I was thinking about dopamine in this regard after the nofap & pornfree initiatives. We recognize precious little during a trip, maybe those dopamine pathways suffer. I dunno.
>>
>>81036906
Can safely say as someone who's dosed almost every day for a month before that there's little to no physical side affects and certainly no lasting side affects from what I can tell. Granted, I haven't gone and done an MRI scan or anything, but I'm in the best shape of my life and other people notice.
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.