[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or /pol/ has shifted from being vehemently anti-Jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tips reich.jpg (65 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
tips reich.jpg
65 KB, 500x435
Is it just me or /pol/ has shifted from being vehemently anti-Jewish and anti-Israel to just being more generally "anti-elites, anti-globalists"?

Even with (((that))) extension you barely see any threads about jewry or stuff like that, anyone else find that very suspicious?
>>
>>80992663
Bump.
>>
There are like 5 cuck and bait threads right now but not a single one of you wants to talk about a real issue?
>>
How many 'Jews did 9/11' threads do we need to have at once to meet your RDA?
>>
File: 1468515221717.jpg (149 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
1468515221717.jpg
149 KB, 590x639
What are you talking about? \pol\ always liked Israel cuz they kill muzzie scum and we have a very strong Christian community here.
>>
File: 1462289846450.jpg (45 KB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
1462289846450.jpg
45 KB, 400x444
>>80995131
a very flattering self-portrait you have there
>>
>>80992663
>anti-Jewish and anti-Israel
>anti-elites and anti-globalists
these are effectively the same thing
>>
>>80992663
it was largely a jewish problem in the first half of the 1900s. in america it's still a jewish problem to some extent, but these days Europe is fucking itself without the help of jews.
>>
>>80992663
I have noticed how /pol/ have go lenient on Trump after finding out he is a kike-lover
>>
Heavy reddit shilling

I got called a muslim for saying something about jews.
>>
File: having a blast.jpg (100 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
having a blast.jpg
100 KB, 1162x850
>>80995485
You just jelly that we have a nationalist right wing society without excessive cucking.
>>
>>80995485
Yet /pol/ loves that fucking capitalist Trump. How many spics do you think his and his capitalist friends fucking companies hire? Then he goes on tv and blames spics for taking the same jobs he offers them bc he's too greedy to pay even the ridiculously low wages to Americans. Fuck Trump, fuck the capitalists and fuck the goddamn morons who dig their own and our graves
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.