[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a liberast Chechen anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: -5UI1o6oYN0.jpg (76 KB, 604x418) Image search: [Google]
-5UI1o6oYN0.jpg
76 KB, 604x418
Ask a liberast Chechen anything.
>>
Fuck chechneya
>>
>>80990977
Do you like Putin and Russia?
>>
>>80991051
this. Don't forget to sage.
>>
>>80991186
>liberal
>loves Putin
kek
>>
>>80990977
Why are nearly all Chechen you hear about absolute subhumans?
They are doing drugs, beat people up in groups, mug, kill, and behave like trash, while claiming to be absolute mudslimes...
>>
>>80991422
Russian inluence. Russians do the same and claim to be absolute Christians
>>
>>80991598
Sorry but that is bullshit, atleast when it comes to Austria.
They only """"russians"""" causing problems here are Chechen.
They go around in groups in certain areas and try to enforce sharia law.
I mean what the fuck is wrong with these creatures?
But when Russia is sick of this shit and acts against them, they suddenly need help from the international community.
Should not start shit in the future, because your immigrants showed us and a lot of other nations, that it is better to just let them die, rather than helping them.
>>
>>80992023
Chill out, I'm an atheist.
>>
>>80990977
can I ask you to kill yourself
>>
>>80992170
>that backpedaling
kek
>>
Gos save Puteen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
Potentional H-bomb
>>
>>80990977
> liberast

It's spelled "pederast". Bretty close, doe.
>>
>>80992170
>chechen
>atheist

fake
>>
>>80994250
Homophobic and conservative cucks seem to be bigger pederasts than liberals, though.
>>
>>80994476
>there are no algerian and morrocan atheists in france
>>
>>80994637
morrocan and algerian are mostly degenerate and don't give a fuck about islam, it's just a facade. chechen on the other are all sincere and absolute about religion.
>>
>>80990977
How many cellphones did you steal?
>>
dank thread m8
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.