[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7d qvFf-2S4 >Racist whit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: racist btfo.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
racist btfo.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7dqvFf-2S4
>Racist white woman gets smacked by brave young minority

/pol/ BTFO

#MOVEMOJITO
>>
>>80986382

>that title

don't trust the bitch behind the camera at all, almost definitely a total cunt

of course we're talking about women in 2016, so finding one that is a cunt is like finding a piece of hay in a haystack
>>
>>80987103
I definitely got the whole story through this one minute clip. I am 100% informed on what happened here.
>>
mojito is her dog doofus
>>
>>80988771
I know. I was just mocking the use of the hashtag. People in the comments were using it a lot. They thought it was funny, apparently.
>>
>>80988923
i assumed people thought the nigress called the woman a Mojito

didn't read the description, carry on
>>
grabbing camera is now grounds for hitting someone.

use this video ass proofs. lefties always grab cameras
>>
>>80989807
Defending your property is absolutely grounds for hitting someone.
>>
>>80986382

Yeah everyone in this video is shit.

Old white women who can't mind their fucking business are just as bad (if not worse) as niggers.

But that girl was being a silly cunt too. You could her it in her voice.

I would have literally just told the old woman to piss off and called her a cunt and then went about my business. Why even stop to argue?
>>
Looks like the old cunt deserved it.
>>
>>80986382
>that accent
>white

lol
>>
>>80986382
>young women gets triggered and physically assaults an eldery lady. Wewy wewy wew ladddddy

Is this how low your morals have sunk America?
>>
>>80986382
So she was on her property with various events happening before she then turned on the camera and pretended that she was innocent.
>>
>>80990344
>Yeah everyone in this video is shit.

This... why is this even on /pol/?
Some random raft-spic walking her dog slaps an old bitch on the side of a canal in S.Florida. Wow.

Sage and report this bullshit.
>>
>>80986382
The woman holding the camera.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1905731
>>
>>80986382

Remove niggers now please.

Gas chambers are the best idea in the current climate.
>>
WHO GOT CUFFED AT THE END? THE OLD ONE?
>>
>>80991133
>Some random raft-spic walking her dog

she was black and from Nevada
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.