[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new British Foreign Minister is an enemy of Trump and Putin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: enemyofaltright.png (413 KB, 1204x1216) Image search: [Google]
enemyofaltright.png
413 KB, 1204x1216
Boris on Donald Trump

>'The only reason I wouldn't visit some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump."

>"I am genuinely worried that he could become president," Mr Johnson said in March. "I was in New York and some photographers were trying to take a picture of me and a girl walked down the pavement towards me and she stopped and she said, 'Gee, is that Trump?'

>"It was one of the worst moments."

>He's also accused Mr Trump of being "out of his mind" and of possessing "stupefying ignorance".

On Putin

>He compared Russian President Vladimir Putin to the knobby-looking Harry Potter character in December: “Despite looking a bit like Dobby the House Elf,” Johnson wrote, “he is a ruthless and manipulative tyrant.”

Boris Johnson is an enemy of us Alt-Right, we must cobmat him!
>>
Boris has turkroach genes. Get the raid, boys.
>>
File: 1903854305.jpg (18 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1903854305.jpg
18 KB, 353x334
>>80979115
>us Alt-Right
>>
>>80979115
>us Alt-Right, we must cobmat him!

shut the fuck up already holy shit
>>
>>80979115

That's just some bants.
>>
>>80979456
This. People on /pol/ don't understand you have to say certain things to fulfil expectations. But he's right about Putin.
>>
File: Facebook-4cacaf.png (102 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-4cacaf.png
102 KB, 500x416
>pic related: the thread

grow a spine you soft cunts
>>
>>80979115
But its true though.

I have an uncle who worked as a bobbie for the city of London back in the late 90's and early 2000's and said that he has had guns pulled on him before while he had nothing to defend himself with. He said the biggest perpetrators of crime were always Jamaicans (this was a while ago, however).

He finally said "fuck it" and moved to Auckland, NZ where he claims that its actually almost too boring, but at least its safe and the police are respected, compared to London.
>>
>walking down the street
>see a white guy with blonde hair
>AWWWW SHEEIT DAT MUS B TRUMP

sounds like it was just a raciss POC who thinks all white people look alike
>>
File: Blood.jpg (396 KB, 806x799) Image search: [Google]
Blood.jpg
396 KB, 806x799
>>80979115
Why should anyone be surprised at the nature of the Anglo?
>>
>>80979800
>Le Putin boogeyman

Cold War ended nearly 30 years ago. You Central European faggots are just going to have to get the fuck over it already. Christ almighty.
>>
>>80979115

>2015
>>
>>80979115
>police aren't afraid
>because we are diverse
wut
>>
>>80980363
It's not about Cold War. Russians are power hungry, butthurt maniacs and Putin knows how to use it to his advantage. He's doing a lot more than you understand. How would you react if Mexico said: "Southern states are yours only temporarily for they are our rightful claim."
>>
>>80979115
I thought this guy was based!? What the fuck?!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.