[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-White babies outnumber White babies in the US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: temp a.png (11 KB, 310x490) Image search: [Google]
temp a.png
11 KB, 310x490
Can someone explain why this bothers me so much? Like. I'm a shitskin spic that prefers "my people" and i dont even particularly like you white faggots since a lot of you are self-serving, self-loathing, coddling, annoying native and you cant even tame your women. But i cant help but feel really bothered by what's happening in America. I should be happy and blissful because the fact of the matter is "my people" are going to inherit a large stake of the United States but im not happy.

When i see cities go from white to brown, where the few white people living there stand out like a sore thumb in their own homeland i just feel uneasy and depressed, it bugs me and it feels wrong even tho whites are FUCKING DOING IT TO THEMSELVES! Why do i feel this? Is this how whites feel about Black slavery and taking the Native Americans lands? Do i have white guilt or something?
>>
>>80974177
You recognize that white civilization is better, and that brown people will never be able to maintain western civilization, except maybe for chinks.
>>
File: temp a1.jpg (400 KB, 1000x1273) Image search: [Google]
temp a1.jpg
400 KB, 1000x1273
>>80974177
Also the articile if one of you fags actually wants to read. Made me grind my teeth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2838092/How-baby-boom-Hispanic-Asian-black-children-going-reshape-country-make-whites-minority-2050.html
>>
File: babbiesgraph.png (12 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
babbiesgraph.png
12 KB, 1000x800
>>80974177
>>
>>80974177
I feel no sympathy towards black slavery or native american lands. If white people as a whole decide that race is not an issue and invite people of different cultures and IQs to inhabit their land KNOWINGLY that they'll diminish their own numbers, I have no sympthay for them either. But truly, I cannot believe it is simply white people that do this. I honestly believe the Jews and other media forces push these narratives to desensitize people to racial ambiguity and tolerance. Family is the strength of a nation and without homogeneous race, family is not as strong within the state. What do I know though?
>>
File: Liberals on Suicide watch.png (44 KB, 1110x800) Image search: [Google]
Liberals on Suicide watch.png
44 KB, 1110x800
>>
>>80974592
In other words, there is more profit for SOMEONE in a whiteless world.
>>
>>80974606
Isn't there evidence that this still holds true today? I recall hearing that the conservative birthrate in the US is something around 2.5, while the liberal is below 1.5, although I've never been able to find any definitive information.
>>
File: IMG_20160708_181320_592.jpg (889 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_181320_592.jpg
889 KB, 3264x1840
White guy here

I plan on having 3-6 kids with my brownish gf
>>
>>80974177
Because you know that for all the shit whites can do, you'll still be safe with them because they respect order, and civilisation. Nigger has none of that. You're worried that if whites go, that will go, and you're correct. You can reason with a white, you can't with a nigger.
>>
File: Barrenshitskinnedliberals.jpg (145 KB, 895x561) Image search: [Google]
Barrenshitskinnedliberals.jpg
145 KB, 895x561
>>80974820
Yep
>>
>>80974429
eh. I'm a courier and i although iv mostly traveled in America and Europe i have been to some Asian countries like Singapore, South Korea and Japan. Imo non-American chinks are very mechanical and arguably inhuman to some degree. I fear a world ran by Asians as i see it as an autocracy that values efficiency over the individual individuality. In the big cities it seems like Asians only look out for themselves, same for the Asians immigrants who come over here, open a donut shop and will do some jew shit like sneak a few extra donuts you didn't ask for in your box and charge you for it
>>
>>80974177
because failure approaches. society is white. without it you are lost to knifing each other for bread crumbs. theres no medicine, no engineering, no space exploration, no cleanliness, no human rights to speak of. you people are animals and career criminals
>>
>>80974177
meant to put annoyingly "naive" not annoying "native"

i'm a dummy
>>
>>80975188
Really religious populations also have a huge birthrate. Amish, Mormon, and Orthodox Jew birthrates are the highest in the US overall, with devout Christian birthrates honestly not that far behind. I think that, coupled with recent political trends, the future of the West is actually a conservative one, and the current liberal trend is nearing its end.
>>
>>80975912
Unless their is another paradigm shift for the left (boomers in the 70's) their demographic destiny is looking very grim indeed. I find it fascinating how the the hard right are now the counter culture it has put the final nail in the demographic coffins imo.
>>
>>80976352
I used to joke to my parents that their generation was so wild (Boomers) that the only way we'd be able to rebel would be to become super conservative and adopt the culture of their parents. I never thought it'd actually happen, what a time to be alive. The recent move to the right across the West and suicidal demographics of the left only seem to be making things come true, even in Europe most countries have high birthrates in conservative areas, especially in Western Europe.

Demography is destiny.
>>
>>80976800
>Demography is destiny.

Absolutely agree with that and the rest of your post the same holds true in Europe. The problem with Demographic shifts is it takes time .. along time. When the Hillary Clintons die off there wont be such a large crop ready to replace them.
>>
>>80974177
I cant look at this pic, it hurts to much.
>>
>>80974177
The standard of living will be going down soon. That's why.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.