[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your significant other held the same political beliefs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
If your significant other held the same political beliefs and views on life as you, would the relationship work out?
>>
>>80968427
no. women don't hold real political beliefs, as for views on life they absolutely shouldn't hold my view. my view is that life is shit and we must trudge onward. a woman's view must be that of motherhood, of silent support.
>>
She does, and yes.
>>
Not necessarily but it has a better chance than if you have opposite beliefs. Typically political beliefs leak out into the person's everyday personality and activities. So people who are interested in the same things and have the same beliefs are more likely to get along.

Doesn't mean the relationship will last though. She could be ugly as fuck or fat or some shit.
>>
They more or less do, and it does. But it's not 100% lined up and I prefer it that way.
>>
>>80968427
they're softer to a certain limit but when they reach that boiling point they go mad as hell. going from #healthy to run over that piece of flith muslim in 0.3 seconds
>>
> Have Nazi qt gf
> get 23 and me DNA test
> She is pure 100% German
> 1% Ashkenazim
> She gasses me in my sleep
>>
>>80968427
Of course, why wouldn't it work out? It would be awesome to find a girl who thinks like I do.
>>
>>80969842
>100%
>1%
>>
My girlfriend has always been unironically racist and used to roll down the car window and scream NIGGER at passing middle class black boys which is probably the opposite problem for most /pol/sters who wish they could do that together.
>>
File: 57328357.jpg (15 KB, 380x450) Image search: [Google]
57328357.jpg
15 KB, 380x450
>>80968427
>your significant other
>>
>>80968427

my wife is still a massive liberal cuck but not an SJW, yet she supports Clinton and Trudeau, she knows I support Trump and that Im preyy much a racist we respect each others opînon tho. Tbh I have pretty much redpilled her on niggers and jews . It helps that I have known her since my early childhood
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.