[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is by far the most accurate representation of the USA right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: USA.jpg (326 KB, 1503x965) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
326 KB, 1503x965
This is by far the most accurate representation of the USA right now.

>pic related
>>
>>80967757
Yep
>>
My state is exactly the wrong color.
>>
>South western Connecticut red
>Any part of South or North Carolina being blue
>>
I wonder how this correlates with population and economic activity.
>>
Arkansas isn't going blue this election.
>>
>>80967757
Why is southern Illinois blue? This map is shit.
>>
>>80967757
>Northern Virginia not blue
Inaccurate photo
>>
>>80967757
>This is by far the most accurate representation of the USA right now.

No it's not.
I live in a county that votes overwhelmingly for the GOP but is shown dark blue on your map.
>>
Illinois in this map is reversed from reality wtf
>>
>New Hampshire Blue
>>
>>80968481
Your friends and neighbors lied to you.
Or maybe you all are just such retarded redneck trash that you all accidentally voted for the wrong party.
>>
So Chicago and Northern IL is a Republican stronghold? Get this faggot ass map out of my face.
>>
>>80967757
>central and southern Illinois blue

Yeah, OP is a fag
>>
>>80969027
It was in '92, why not in '16?
>>
how the fuck is montana blue?
>>
>>80968703
New Hampshirite here. The state used to be reliably red, but then it gradually became a swing state over the years, and now it's outright blue. I blame mostly the younger people and migrants from Massachusetts. But whatever the case is, NH consistently votes Democrat and is one of the more cucked state (see: the fact that it was the first state to be entirely represented by women in Congress and governorship)
>>
>>80967757
West Virginia blue. No.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.