[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bodycam video of 19 yr old white kid shot by police finally released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: white kid shot.jpg (36 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
white kid shot.jpg
36 KB, 750x422
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-20160713-snap-story.html

He a gud boi. He dindu nuffin.

Proof that if you act like a nigger, they'll treat you like one, even if you aren't a nigger.

t. half black man
>>
>>80967019

Yes. Don't worry about those steroid popin cops. They are just doing their job.

Nothing to fear citizen. Just OBEY and we won't shoot you. We are just paid to protect the 1% who turned America into this shithole that has everyone so depressed and angry.
>>
>>80967019
"white"
>>
File: autism.jpg (24 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
24 KB, 277x296
>>80967240
They screamed at the kid to stop, raise both hands, etc. for a good 2 minutes before they fired. He refuse to comply and kept walking towards them, with his hand behind his back.

Keep being a faggot though.
>>
>white
>>
>>80967240
>steroid popin cops.
lmao this kid living in a fantasy land

>Nothing to fear citizen. Just OBEY and we won't shoot you. We are just paid to protect the 1%
Nothing to fear citizen, don't act like you're gonna try to kill me and I won't have to shoot you. Cops are normal fucking people with families who are just doing a job. Dehumanization comes right before genocide, calm down Hitler.
>>
>>80967392
>>80967452
All cops are cooked and corrupt. Watch any movie for god's sake! Where do you think they come up with the writing for movies? Real life.

Black lives matter. Stop being an edgy teenager
>>
>>80967628
Either a troll or a berniefag. Either way, kill yourself.
>>
Din...
>>
>>80967628
Off yourself nigger
>>
>>80967019
>Proof that if you act like a nigger, they'll treat you like one, even if you aren't a nigger.

I agree with this it's why whites don't give a shit about most whites who get shot.
>>
>>80967019
Okay seriously, no matter what you think about police or stupid criminals, the last two shots were unnecessary.
>>
>>80967628
(((Hollywood)))
kys
>>
>>80967896
Watch again. Kid keeps reaching for his backpocket. People who have been shot can still be a threat. That's why they demanded for him to stop, even after being shot.
>>
>>80967019
Not all niggers are black. This faggot was a nigger as well.

Niggas gonna nig.
>>
File: 1464751722368.jpg (101 KB, 498x499) Image search: [Google]
1464751722368.jpg
101 KB, 498x499
Not white, only looks somewhat white in that photo.

Don't blame the officers, he was given orders and the way he was reaching behind his back was really bizarre and he seemed threatening. High? Sad tho.
>>
>>80967019
Youtube video for the lazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXwGAnCEEyA&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=TheMediators
>>
>>80967019
Kept reaching behind his back. After he got shot he started reaching into his pants again and got shot 2 more times. Clearly suicide by cop.
>>
>>80967240
>He said, rolling his eyes behind his Buddy Holly glasses.
>"Don't these imbeciles know anything?" sighed the intellectual in his early 20's.
>Bored now, he began to play with the plugs in his ear and the piercings in his nose - he heard that this is so that they wouldn't get infected, but he's content with the attention people give him when he plays with the metal he embedded in his face.
>He wonders if he should get another neck tattoo and if it's time to re-dye his Skrillex cut an obnoxious shade of neon blue - his wife's boyfriend recommended some really good colours when they last crossed paths when Anon was heading do his cuckshed.
>No time for that, though. He saw a sign an African American gentleman had crudely scrawled on a piece of cardboard with a marker - "free assfuks 4 craka fagets"
>Half the letters were written backwards and only one word was spelled correctly, and Anon felt a pang of self-loathing for his white ancestors making it so hard for African Americans to get a proper education.
>Later, instead of yelling Jamal's name, Anon says things like "sorry" and "thank you"
>>
>>80967019
I feel less than nothing for this cuck. He literlly refused orders as they were telling him that they would shoot him if he didn't stop approaching them with one hand behind his back.

I'm glad they shot him. He deserved to die. I hope he died in agony. I'm going to go watch again, I hope I can see his face as he realizes he just wasted his own life.
>>
>Noble is heard saying that he hates his life.

It's suicide by cop.
>>
>>80967628
>black lives matter
Care to prove it? I've never seen any proof that black lives matter.
>>
>>80967019
>Peter Bibring, an attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union, also applauded Dyer’s decision to show the public the video from the body-worn cameras by the Fresno officers.
>“This shows departments can release video footage less than three weeks after a fatal shooting as a way to lend transparency,” Bibring said.
one of them can -- so? and does can mean should?

>“This in no way is a clear-cut exoneration of the officers. The videos raise questions about shooting.”
humongous faggot detected, why are the ACLU such fucking weasels?
>>
pic related? that dude looks like a fucking arab, you americans have really weird conception of "white"
>>
>told not to reach for what may be a weapon
>reaches
>reaches some more
>gets shot
wooooooowwww bugged police mechanics
>>
>>80968831

Look at the FBI's most wanted list

every mexican/hispanic is listed as "white"

it's a joke
>>
>>80967392
play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
(((WHITE)))
>>
so he died cuz he wanted his Play-Doh? Smart kid
>>
File: libertarian logic.jpg (11 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
libertarian logic.jpg
11 KB, 198x254
>>80967348
>>80967424
>>80968831
>>80969519
Holy shit, are all of you this autistic? The kid is obviously white. He lives in Texas (hotter than hell) and obviously stays out in the sun. Probably his whole life. Definitely Caucasian, just with a deep tan.

Go outside. Jesus.
>>
>>80969685
>>80967348
>>80967424
>>80968831
>>80969519

California*****
>>
>>80967019
>white
>>
The cops are out of control though.

I've been watching this case for a while here in Miami:
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-beach-plans-to-vigorously-fight-lawsuit-by-good-samaritan-beaten-by-cop-8162363

This guy is literally 5' 2" tall and 100 lbs and walking his dog """SNOOPY""" with his son, sees a guy - undercover cop - beating the fuck out of a girl, calls the cops and yells at him, the guy comes over and beats the guy half to death while in handcuffs.

Guy has had multiple complaints against him WITH footage and is still on the streets.
>>
>>80967628
>Black lives matter.
>Stop being an edgy teenager
Pot calling the kettle black
Or, Shauntavious calling Epiphany a nigger.
>>
>>80969685
his hair, eyes and facial bone structure got tanned from the sun too? lel
>>
>>80967019
>white

That is one tanned German.
>>
>>80969685
t. Jamal Shitavius III
>>
dey wer jusd duin der job!!!
U DUNT LISSIN TO DA PAULEESE DEY WILL SHOOT YA. NUT ALL COPS AWR BAD YA LEFTY KEK XDDDDDD
>>
>>80967392
"oh my god Ican't see his hand maybe hes holding nukes and could kill a million people, better shoot him 20 times and then twice more with a shotgun to make sure that this kid.. I mean dangerous criminal who committed the crime of being perceived as dangerous"

Just keep licking that boot, even when it goes through your skull.
>>
>>80968289
I hope you don't go around and edge up the place IRL.
>>
>>80967690
>>80967754
>>80968003
>>80968654
>>80970097
Really, you dumb fucking faggots?
>>
>>80967019

>shoot him
>falls to the ground
>raise your hands tho!
>barely moves arms
>shot again
>raise your hands tho ok!
>arms twitch
>shot again

lol it's like a fucking monty python sketch.
>>
File: IMG_20160217_234442.jpg (121 KB, 788x342) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160217_234442.jpg
121 KB, 788x342
>>80967019
Im hispanic and i believe that the cops did the right thing. This looks like a case of suicide by police. My brother that lives in Fresno is acting like the police are at fault.

I seriously dont know how my brother became a sjw on the inside
>>
>>80967019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
>>
Cops can get away with killing someone without trial, purely for suspicion of a crime, and reddit will still defend the police aslong as they think the victim is white.
>>
>>80967452

not gonna say they weren't justified in shooting him the first time, he kept coming forward and he had his hand behind him like he was reaching for something, but for christ's sake there's no way you can justify how they kept shooting him while he was on the ground.
>>
>>80967019

It cannot be racism because the cops have the same skin color as the victim so who cares?
>>
>>80967392
the guy would be alive if he didnt pull his hand from behind his back and flung it towards the cop as if he had a gun

The people that are unironically defending the victim are fucking autistic.
>>
>>80970159
>Finland

He obviously had european features you mongoloid.

>>80970345
True, I am black senpai

>>80970498
fuck off faggot
>>
>>80967019

You can clearly hear him say

"I fucking hate my life".

He deliberately ignored ALL instruction(s) given to him by the cops, to provoke them into shooting him.

It was suicide by cop.

/story

>>80967348
He's white you fucking snownigger.
>>
>>80970498
I'd rather be a boot licker than have everywhere become the South Side of Chicago.
>>
>>80967019
FRIENDLY REMINDER ***************************

This kid shouted "I HATE MY LIFE" right before he ran at them and got shot, this was suicide by cop and the kid was successful

The cop will live the rest of his life knowing he killed someone who just needed help because his life was shit, seriously did any of you even watch the fucking video
>>
>>80967019
>gets shot twice
>STILL reaching inside his shirt
What was his fucking problem?
Was he literally trying to martyr himself?
>>
>>80968007

>Kid keeps reaching for his backpocket.

Bullshit excuse. He was basically in shock and his arms were barely moving. Besides that point, he was literally 2 feet away from them when he was on the ground. All they had to do was restrain the faggot and then check him for weapons.

You and just about everyone itt are literally justifying every action the cops made because you don't want to be accused of being biased because of how you react whenever it's a nigger that gets shot. You're so transparent.
>>
>>80971340
he obviously was a fucking half-breed shitskin
>>
>>80971860
>>You and just about everyone itt are literally justifying every action the cops made because you don't want to be accused of being biased because of how you react whenever it's a nigger that gets shot. You're so transparent.
quite a stretch there
>>
>>80970498
It's funny how much you invalidate your own argument by over exaggerating everything that happened in the video. It's like you know how flimsy your stance is so you can't help but try and dress it up to convince yourself you're in the right.
>>
>>80972001

>quite a stretch

see >>80967019

>Proof that if you act like a nigger, they'll treat you like one, even if you aren't a nigger

pretty obvious that you lot are desperate for this to be justified so that you can claim the niggers are wrong whenever one of their own gets shot.
>>
File: 1468414349586.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1468414349586.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>80967240
>>80967019

he gives him clear and safe directions almost two dozen times, in a professional manner that makes the consequences clear

the individual is reaching for an item that is on his waist strap, a common place for individuals to place a firearm

he refuses to show his hands, comply, or do anything the police tells him

he even backs up and walks away, and then continues to coddle the police

he gets shot, and what does he do? he reaches for the SAME thing in his waistband

is it worth getting shot because you put one slug in a perp that could very easily get a few shots off while he's still conscious?

one bullet will not kill a man.

goading the police will heighten the situation regardless of the context

they don't want to shoot you, they don't want to live with the nightmares that people who kill people constantly have

do any of you libbots even think for a moment what it would be like to be in a situation where the possibility of getting shot is so high that your department is full of dead people?

no, you don't. this video clearly exonerates these officers of any sort of deliberate excessive violence, the kid reaches for his belt every single time he gets shot.

if you pretend to have a weapon, you will be treated like you have one. what is so hard to understand.
>>
>>80972142
Ahh yes, I forget that OP spoke for me.
>>
>>80972215

>le /pol/ isn't one person

your memes don't really work on me, since I've been here long enough to know that this place is just as much a hugbox as any subreddit or tumblr group
>>
>>80972304
hmmmmmmmm...............................
>>
>>80968282
Underrated
>>
>>80972160
Everything this man says.

It doesn't fucking matter your skin color, respect the fucking cops you shit heads.
>>
>>80967019
0/10 government shill, your murdering pigs are murdering pigs, they prey on everyone, they are bad guys.
>>
>>80971987
You are an idiot. I am half black and I can promise you he isn't. Please kill yourself you mongoloid
>>
>>80969685
Your Fucking with us, right? He looks like a hawaiian or something.

Also I like the idea that on the US the sun can make people change race. Kek
>>
>>80970498
He literally made the choice to do suicide by cop. He consented to the boot.
>>
>>80972719
Go somewhere else Muhammad.
>>
>>80972616
and i'm fully white and i can promise you that he isn't. maybe not half black but at least a quarter or so.
>>
File: 10rmj6a.png (410 KB, 621x349) Image search: [Google]
10rmj6a.png
410 KB, 621x349
>>80973086
Finns are mongoloids.
>>
Great, so can we end the stupid ass BLM shit now that we can clearly see it's not a racial thing?
>>
>>80968038
>suspect shot by a number of handgun bullets while standing and on the ground, followed by a final shotgun blast
>"DUDE, do not reach again please"

Uh...
He definitely deserved the initial shots though.
>>
>>80973311
even if we play that this meme is right, i have lived four years in sweden so i know exactly what a white man, an arab, a black man and anything between looks like.
>>
>>80967019
Cops are fucking thugs

News at 11
>>
>>80971020

Just kill yourself m8.
>>
>>80971619
The cops aren't fucking psychiatrists to put down their weapons and ask him to tell them his problems, you fucking tard. You think if someone yells "I hate my life", it means he's unarmed and innocent?

That being said, why the hell isn't even one of those cops carrying a taser? That would have sent him right down to the ground convulsing.
>>
I think unless cops are in an immediate life or death situation or unless they clearly see that the subject is holding a gun (not just "an object") they should be limited to less lethal methods of dealing with them. Will this increase the risk they face? Maybe. But if maximizing their own safety is the most important thing to them, they shouldn't be police officers in the first place.
>>
>>80967019
Oh shit, time to loot some stores #wlm #downwithniggers #AdolfX
>>
>>80973818
You obviously have no freaking idea what black Arabs and real White people look like. Trust me I live most diverse hell hole of a country. That kid is white with a deep tan.
>>
>>80967392

the kid was most likely suicidal since he say directly before getting shot "I hate my fucking life!"

So he did it on purpose.
>>
>>80973896

You don't meet someone with an unknown weapon, possibly a gun, with less than lethal force.

>>80973912
Officer safety is number 1. Most people can draw a glock and fire it before an officer has a chance to fire.

If police were required to act under restraints that would put them in the position of disadvantage, eventually we'd have no more police.

How about instead of that, comply with officers commands and don't get shot?
>>
>>80974093
That is asking for too much apparently
>>
>>80973086

yeah suuuure thing buddy. the fish faces and gook eyes are just normal white genes huh
>>
>>80974063
no, you live in a country that has been "diverse" for centuries so you're all more or less mulattos. and that dude is more.
>>
>>80970093
> all cops are the same meme
> all cops are out of control Trigger Happy megalomaniacs because of one bad cop meme
>>
>>80968682
Not that I'm a use of force expert, but I do find the second and third vollies somewhat questionable. I'm not saying the police necessarily did anything deliberately wrong, but I wonder how lucid someone is after being shot and whether he can comply with police commands in that condition.

I do in any event think it's pretty clear that this is suicide-by-cop.
>>
>>80974520
LOL did you just say he is more than mulatto? You know Obama is mulatto right? You're either a troll or a retard.
>>
>>80967628
Wow, this post really made me think. I guess #ImWithHer now
>>
>>80969685
skull structure looks mixed. nostrils are def not white. he was at best mixed.

>how many drops?

>just ONE
>>
>>80973896
Not always. If you believe someone is armed and ready to fire a shot at you, would you go for your taser or your gun?

Now, watch this and answer the question again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpbbANEYQXE
>>
>>80974561
People are still a threat even after being shot. The kid was still reaching in his back pocket after he was shot. They even warn him that they will shoot again if you reach it and he did it anyway
>>
File: hd_kike.png (92 KB, 494x740) Image search: [Google]
hd_kike.png
92 KB, 494x740
>>80967019
COPS had every right to shoot him i mean come on he dude was reaching for something better shoot first ask questions later
America is the land of your guilty until proven innocent thank you for listening plz obey your masters and dont get shot thanks once again

- Soros
>>
>>80974417
well, they aren't normal finnish genes either
>>
>>80974093
>Officer safety is number 1. Most people can draw a glock and fire it before an officer has a chance to fire.
So cops should just shoot everyone they stop.

>If police were required to act under restraints that would put them in the position of disadvantage, eventually we'd have no more police.
Just like we have no firefighters because no one is willing to risk themselves running into a burning building, right? No, what we would have is fewer cowardly thugs and authoritarian jackasses becoming cops and more people who could properly be called peace officers.

>How about instead of that, comply with officers commands and don't get shot?
People generally should be cooperative with law enforcement. The penalty for not doing so shouldn't be death.
>>
>>80974749

every finn has that beady fish eyed look to some degree
>>
>>80973896
poo in loo you don't know jack shit about America, the fact you think a cop would reach for a taser to deal with a adult male

tasers literally do nothing to an adult male intent on hurting someone, they are better for making sassy women shut their god damn mouths

Besides you missed the point, it was suicide by cop
>>
File: 1456451649259.png (268 KB, 553x300) Image search: [Google]
1456451649259.png
268 KB, 553x300
Why didn't he just do what they said?
>>
>>80967019
>suicide by police
lol
>>
>>80973912
Police aren't required to place others safety before their own.

Common misconception.
>>
>>80974783
The penalty for not complying is not death. It's not complying and implying that you have a weapon is penalty for death. Go watch one episode of cops and you will see that most people who don't comply normally get their ass beat. Stop assuming all things go down like this, they don't.
>>
Suicide by cop, but the parents are gonna make tons suing
>>
File: 1367237430449.png (46 KB, 345x347) Image search: [Google]
1367237430449.png
46 KB, 345x347
>>80967452
fuck off blue skinned nigger

you have to conspire with kikes to create BLM because the only way to make yourselves look good is to juxtapose yourself next to a bunch of feral niggers
because everyone hates and for good reasons , the only way to get people to side with you is when the other side is literally niggers
>>
>>80967392
> Don't raise both hands
> Therefore, kill it.

Do you understand what you are saying? Do you seriously think that death is a good answer to someone that don't "raise both hands"?

What would you do if your kid is a bit drunk or something, and get killed because of a cops like that? "Oh well, that's normal, he didn't raised his hands!"

Damn, you are fucking stupid. People like shouldn't be allowed to vote, or even reproduce.
>>
>>80974783
>So cops should just shoot everyone they stop
Why are you such a fucking faggot anon?
>>
>>80967392
> Don't raise both hands
> Therefore, kill him.

Do you understand what you are saying? Do you seriously think that death is a good answer to someone that don't "raise both hands"?

What would you do if your kid is a bit drunk or something, and get killed because of a cops like that? "Oh well, that's normal, he didn't raised his hands!"

Damn, you are fucking stupid. People like shouldn't be allowed to vote, or even reproduce.
>>
>>80967240

You really made me think.

When you get pulled over, prove your point and reach into the back of your waist band.

You can die a hero proving if you act like an idiot you get shot.

Probably the job you are best suited for.
>>
>>80975173
>He refuse to comply and kept walking towards them, with his hand behind his back
You seem to have elected to ignore this part.
>>
>>80971860
Officers are not required to risk their lives to save a criminals.
He had every chance to live, he chose to die.
>>
>>80967392
that shotgun to the chest after he was laying shotup on the ground though.
>>
>>80975146

Congratulations for posting the stupidest post of the day.
>>
>>80974721
I didn't say that they weren't. But it's a fair question to ask whether someone is so disoriented after being shot that he finds it difficult or impossible to comply with or even understand police commands.

Again, I don't think the police did anything criminally wrong here. I do think improvements in training and policy can however reduce the number of police shootings. If one of those cops had had a taser, he might've been able to deploy it. But they only tools they were issued were firearms, so their options were pretty limited.
>>
>>80970093
>letting a violent nigger be an undercover cop
He's going to get shot eventually, either by a nigger or Zimmerman type
I bet that scrawny faggot is packing now
>>
The shotgun blast was merciful that kid was probably in agony.
>>
>>80974813
they don't. i think that nobody wants to deny that (native) swedes are white and literally only clear difference in their appearance i spotted while i lived there was that finns have somewhat thinner and straighter hair.
>>
>Not black

lol who cares gibs me dat
>>
>>80967019

Is there something in the water or the weed these days that makes these people so fucking stupid?

Do they believe that "cops are public servants so they work for me and get paid to do what I tell them"?

Do they think that cops are like their parents and will put up with their bullshit no matter how ridiculous?

Unbelievable.

Although that shotgun blast at the end was brutal, but he still was reaching for something.

It could have ended so much differently if only even a fraction of good judgement was used.
>>
>>80975406
I'm sure they were asked. In the end though, it's justified.
>>
File: pure gold.png (694 KB, 968x626) Image search: [Google]
pure gold.png
694 KB, 968x626
>>80975401
it's the truth

and these cops sounds like spics too

only a filthy kike such as yourself would support these filthy mestizo pigs killing a 19yo white boy,
>>
>>80975535

Or maybe when you have a gun pointed at you you tend to be scared shitless and their requests go in one ear and out the other.

Keep your gun in your pants and escalate where escalation is needed
>>
A Meth Head mongoloid from Fresno
>>
He was a good young man. He did not do anything.

He was getting his life back on track.
>>
>>80974737
Soros is literally funding groups who are trying to dismantle the law and law enforcement. You're an idiot.
>>
successful suicide by cop

nice job riling up the idiot faction of pol though
>>
File: 1462018053093.jpg (47 KB, 960x733) Image search: [Google]
1462018053093.jpg
47 KB, 960x733
>act like nigger
>get shot
>>
>>80974714
He's obviously on drugs.
>>
>>80975784
it's funny how the black nigger movement took over your protest
>>
>>80970967
Every student in high school should go through something like this. It would probably save a ton of lives.
>>
File: smile.png (124 KB, 336x402) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
124 KB, 336x402
>>80975916
So he can federalize the police you cuck maybe even get the UN in...

am the idiot??

LOL
>>
>>80970967

Underrated post.

Thanks anon, have not seen this.
>>
>>80967019
lol what a fucking retard
>>
>>80974737
so stop fucking reaching for shit retard
>>80975916
no he isn't. stop blaming LE SOROS.
>>
>>80971020

Your not on reddit kid.
>>
>>80967019
>19 yearold
>kid

Maybe in german education.
>>
>>80975802
We don't know what happened to cause the cops to draw in the first place, the video starts after they've drawn.

He literally walk towards them deliberately with one hand behind his back. If you don't want to be shot, don't do stupid bullshit like this. Jesus.
>>
>>80970946
Fresno PD has a siege mentality because they have to deal with a population of useless welfare queen tweaker white trash. They are assholes to everyone because even the cops in Fresno are intellectuals compared to the communities they patrol.
>>
>>80967240
>Just OBEY and we won't shoot you.

That's how it's always been you dumb cunt; you're problem is you can't separate reality from your orwellian fantasy.

When a cop asks you for your license or what have you, your job is not to immediately challenge his authority or treat him as if he is inconveniencing you. You just hand him your fucking license, just do whatever simple fucking task he asks you to do. Then you get a ticket, a warning, or an apology if he messed up for some reason, and you'll be on your way.

It doesn't make you a bootlicker or a supporter of a facist state. It makes you a normally adjusted member of western civilization.
>>
>>80976498
back up your tree you aborial ape
>>
>>80967019
dude """"""""""deserved"""""""""" to get shot the first one, maybe two times.

After he was down tho. He was clearly incapacitated. Why didn't anyone rush over him to secure him and make sure of preserving his body integrity by ensuring no more shots had to be taken?

I seriously think this kid was stupid and provoked the law into rightfully shooting him. But why the fuck do they just stand there saying:

>"man, don't move your arms man, or I'll shoot you"
They had the choice to secure a CLEARLY INNOCUOUS guy. They rather shoot him to death.

I honestly don't know what to say. Being a police officer is a shit job and facing these retards makes your entire LIFE harder when you spend night after night having nightmares over that one dumb kid who you were terrified to shoot at, but basically made you shoot him.

>"why didn't he just stop"
This question is going to haunt those two officers. What a shitty fucking thing to do.

If you're going to suicide, don't fucking ruin anyone else's life.
>>
>>80971860

Thailand, you can root for your cops to die, but most in the US are OK with cops protecting themselves.

Which is more reasonable:

Showing both hands to a cop and following reasonable orders

Waiting until the person who is not complying to actually draw a gun and point it at me before reacting

Doing the first results in no one getting shot.

Doing the later means the cop gets shot.

Not really that hard to understand.
>>
File: 1444479517060.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
1444479517060.png
427 KB, 514x662
>>80976710
Don't you ever talk to my son like that again.
>>
>>80976684
>That's how it's always been you dumb cunt;

bulllshit that how the kikes have made
>>
>>80976710
Americans are, for the most part, from western european roots, therefore not from "my tree".
>>
>>80975050
w-wait you m-mean the cops aren't obligated to be my fucking dad?
>>
>>80976939
you have no real world experience.
>>
>>80972160
>one bullet will not kill a man.
Shame, you were doing so well until this.
>>
File: 1468069900037.jpg (97 KB, 756x960) Image search: [Google]
1468069900037.jpg
97 KB, 756x960
>>80976939
Picking niggers from Africa was a massive mistake, Jebadiah.
>>
>>80976939
Where's the rest of the pic?
>>
>>80977130
i couldnt find it someone post please
>>
i hope this story gets bigger and when they find out he was on METH.

make FRESNO look stupid in front of the world like that nigger mike brown
>>
>>80975079
i hate how the options in the current narrative are either cops ignore everything or cops shoot on sight.

all i ever think is, you know, the obvious third option is just taking the goddamn ticket like a normal person
>>
>>80977127
he wuz a gud boy doe
>>
>keeps one hand behind his back
>keeps making aggressive gestures
>he played the stupid game and won he stupid prize
>/pol/ is unironically defending him

This is fucking dumb.
>>
>>80975802

The cops were responding to a call that the suspect was armed with a rifle.

Someone called in saying he had a rifle.

They drew weapons.

Do you really think that guy looked scared?

He looked like he wanted to either get shot or to harass the cops.

If he was scared he would have complied and got on the deck.

Taunting cops by reaching behind your back over and over is not the sign of fear.

Just comply, stop hating cops for no reason, it's as simple as just showing both hands until the situation can be resolved.
>>
>>80976499
if it looks like a tweaker, acts like a tweaker, and drives a tweaker pickup truck...well...
>>
>>80977127
you forgot gentle giant
>>
>>80967019
>before he gets shot he yells i hate my life
>>
File: Screenshot (39).png (1 MB, 1440x794) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (39).png
1 MB, 1440x794
>>80967019
>mestizofornia

even the authorities, are minorities, at my water park
>>
File: scared kike.jpg (159 KB, 935x952) Image search: [Google]
scared kike.jpg
159 KB, 935x952
>>80977889
The Shills on this thread
>>
>>80976939
when jew idf trained our goose steppers.
>>
>>80974521
the problem is that they didnt take "one bad cop" off the street. he's still out there.
>>
>kid gets shot
>immediately goes belly up, both arms clearly limp
>"h-he's still reaching!!"
>shoot him dead

and /pol/ will still defend this
>>
File: HE WAS A GUD BOI.jpg (153 KB, 840x560) Image search: [Google]
HE WAS A GUD BOI.jpg
153 KB, 840x560
>>80967019
>DUDE GET ON THE GROUND WE HAVE GUNS, GET ON THE GROUND WE CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM JUST GET ON THE GROUND
>nah i am just going to stand here :^)
>DUDE WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT YOU GET ON THE GROUND
>nah i am going to take 2 more steps ;^)
>DUDE THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING GET ON THE GROUND
>*step
>*gets shoot
>DUDE POLICE BRUTALITY, THEY SHOOT ME AND I DID NOTHIN
>>
File: 45234564375.jpg (118 KB, 864x831) Image search: [Google]
45234564375.jpg
118 KB, 864x831
>>80976939
>>
what do you expect it's FRESNO nothing but mix-breeding meth heads
>>
>>80975750
Sure, but justified doesn't always mean necessary. If the police can make use of means that spare the lives of suspects without imperiling their own, we should give them the resources they need to do so.

Look at the anti-cop vituperative in this thread, and out in the streets. That isn't going to go away simply because something is legally justifiable. We have to find means, where available and when possible, of reducing the number of police shootings. Chicago police would've been able to spare the life of Laquan McDonald had they been equipped with tasers. Philando Castile might still be alive if police procedure required officers to put armed robbery suspects in cuffs immediately.

We're not going to solve this problem if one camp constantly holds the position that the police are waging war on everyone without cause, and the other camp insists that the police are always above reproach. We can establish the conditions to reduce police-involved death without endangering police or coddling criminals.
>>
>>80967019
>taunting the cops
>acting like hes reaching for a gun
>"I fucken hate my life"
It was literally a suicide by cops.
>>
>>80978000
watch the video faggot, he really does
and posting memes is more shill mr 1 post
>>
>>80978743
>If the police can make use of means that spare the lives of suspects without imperiling their own, we should give them the resources they need to do so.

And what resources would allow them to do this?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 420x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 420x204
>>80967240

Pretty good post. We're living in a dystopian hell scape. There is no easy fix. One thing is for sure - we cant continue with business as usual any longer. We need new leadership.
>>
File: nigbtfo.jpg (573 KB, 900x2630) Image search: [Google]
nigbtfo.jpg
573 KB, 900x2630
>>80970704
Ad hominem

Y you
>>
>>80979058
Developing longer-range tasers, equipping all cops with tasers of any type (fewer than half of all cops carry them), putting two or three officers to every car and two cars to a patrol (at least in high-crime districts), retooling high school civics education so citizens fully understand their rights and obligations in dealing with police as well as the law more generally, better coordination between police, mental health institutions, civic and community institutions, and media; there're dozens of policy changes we could make that could enable this. Cost is an obvious concern, but when you weigh these costs against the cost of a seven-figure wrongful death settlement or the lost revenue from these BLM protests, I'd wager that it becomes much more cost-effective in the long run.
>>
File: jfgtd.jpg (49 KB, 490x275) Image search: [Google]
jfgtd.jpg
49 KB, 490x275
and what have we found out /pol/?

Fresno california is a degenerate city just like Ferguson ans Baltimore
>>
>>80971461
>rather be a slave than a free man having to defend himself
go suck your bosses dick for foodstamps
>>
>>80969685

Is that what passes for purely white in America?

If that walked around here, I'd be thinking of him as some kind of a Middle-Eastern mix.
>>
>>80979551
>funded by a white guy

MAKE LIKE A TREE AND LEAVE
>>
>>80979775
>Developing longer-range tasers, equipping all cops with tasers of any type (fewer than half of all cops carry them)
non-lethal will always be less reliable at subduing a suspect than lethal. when life is on the line, a cop will always reach for a gun, doesn't matter if they have a taser.

>putting two or three officers to every car and two cars to a patrol (at least in high-crime districts)
we already do this, in the video you can even see there are two cops.

> retooling high school civics education so citizens fully understand their rights and obligations in dealing with police as well as the law more generally
this is reasonable, but probably wont be well received by liberal districts who would say you are victim blaming the poor african americans

>better coordination between police, mental health institutions, civic and community institutions, and media
somewhat reasonable, but i doubt this will actually affect use of lethal force.

So, basically we need to educate people to not be fucking retards like this guy was. Everyone already agrees about this.
>>
The dude was clearly crazy and a threat. Cops did the right thing.
>>
>>80974521
Cops are protected by the same system so good or bad all anyone sees is the niggercops getting away with shit. You don't have to be a BLM killwhiteycops nigger to see the problem here faggot.
>>
File: 1463275728479.png (733 KB, 1035x714) Image search: [Google]
1463275728479.png
733 KB, 1035x714
>>80967392
>http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-20160713-snap-story.html

The police seemed justified in taking the actions they did. I would say that that it looks to me that this youngster had a suicidal attitude (Washington Post claims that he is heard saying 'I hate my life.')

It's a shame that the boy could not just raise his hands, man up, and accept that he was facing consequences for whatever it they had on him (I think marijuana possession.)
>>
>>80967019
Looked like suicide by cop
>>
>>80982205
Surprised only two people pointed that out. It even said in the article that you can hear him say he hates his life. I couldn't turn it up loud enough in my office to confirm.
>>
>>80967019
19 is no fucking kid, he was a adult that behaved like a kid.
>>
>people acting like there's a problem with the police

No. There's a problem with self-entitled youths—white, black, asian, hispanic; it doesn't fucking matter.

If these people are literally licensed to shoot you, if you're antagonistic, why the fuck would you even begin to act antagonistic toward them? You play with fire, after dousing yourself in gasoline, you're in for a bad time.
>>
>>80972616
Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhaa a nigger on /pol/ hahahahahahahahahhaah
>>
>>80980257
Easy anarchist. Big bad government is watching what you say. Don't get arrested :^)
>>
>>80967019
He deserved it.
>>
>>80967019
It's not good enough. They have to cut this "reaching" business off of the list of excuses to kill someone.

Cops who think that's too risky can retire.
>>
>>80967019
not enough melanin for national media attention
>>
>Fresno

probably a druggie
>>
Oink Oink
>>
>>80985371
Just wait until the Federal government """fixes""" the police, idiot.

Imagine the TSA with automatic rifles, on every street in the United States—that's the future you dumb pieces of shit are asking for.
>>
>>80967019
he is not white. looks quadron to me, also shity nigger hair proves that
>>
>>80984055
We taking over honkey
>>
>>80967019
>http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-20160713-snap-story.html

too spoppy video, when dylan pulled out weapon
>>
Cowardly police you got there
>>
>>80968038
rekt
>>
Shooting was completely justified. What a dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>80967019
Honestly US cops should use hollow point bullets.

When cops shoot someone one bullet should be enough to disable the person entirely, the fact that he was still able to move after getting shot is sad.
>>
>>80986570

Sorry they weren't shooting Palestinian children Schlomo. Don't you have some shekels to count?
>>
>>80987209

Cops do use Hollow Points.
>>
>>80967452
I knew only a couple cops and one was taking steroids just to make himself act more assertive.
>>
>>80987209
youd be surprised how many bullets people can take and still keep going after who shot them
>>
>>80967019
RIP Blac Demarco
>>
>>80987209
>When cops shoot someone one bullet should be enough to disable the person entirely
Thats what the tasers for
>>
>>80986570
Don't you have some boys to mutilate?
>>
>>80987506
criminally underrated
>>
Lol what a faggot he clearly wanted to get killed.
>>
>>80987607

Tasers aren't an automatic drop either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpbbANEYQXE

Guy had plenty of time to draw a weapon if he had one.

Just another day in the hood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbQ3xOazNU
>>
raged

then i remembered the 5 dead pigs in Dallas
>>
>>80987339
Where? Not allowed in my state. Which is retarded
>>
File: Ogadai_Khan.jpg (19 KB, 259x304) Image search: [Google]
Ogadai_Khan.jpg
19 KB, 259x304
>>80973086
>10 pieces of wood have been deposited into your yurt
>>
>>80988270
Kek
>>
>>80972160
So what? Where is the justification for simply opening fire?

Why did they not tase him? He had nothing in his hands and was apparently drunk. If you haven't noticed, drunk people sometimes aren't the best at following specific commands especially if they're angry and emotional. PROTIP - THERE IS NO REASON WHY THEY COULDN'T TASE HIM other than cops are trained to fucking kill you and suffer no consequences. Shit, one hero cop could've just rushed this guy and tackled him. They could've literally tried any other non-lethal means and this dumb kid would still be alive.

These fucking cops will kill you and ask questions about it later. They fucking execute him while he's on the fucking ground while saying increasingly retarded shit like "dude please, stop reaching for your waistband" after you've fucking shot a drunk kid twice and you're trying to bark orders at him.

I normally defend cops but this makes me fucking sick. Go lick boots, faggots.
>>
>>80975173
nice bait frog
>>
>>80988458
>tasing someone when they have a gun/imply they have a gun.

When will this autism die?
>>
File: IDnoT5K.png (62 KB, 412x514) Image search: [Google]
IDnoT5K.png
62 KB, 412x514
>>80988270
lel
>>
File: N0g7GJy.jpg (65 KB, 601x900) Image search: [Google]
N0g7GJy.jpg
65 KB, 601x900
>>80973086
>"i'm fully white"
>*check flag*
Nah, bruh
>>
Yep, not surprised. The fucking kid deserved to get blasted.
>>
>>80988237

What state?

I know some states outlaw hollow points for civilians but most police departments have a mandatory hollow point rule to avoid over penetration and collateral damage.

I did some searches but could not find any state that does not allow the police to carry hollow points.
>>
>>80988458
Addition - It would be the same if this was a black guy. Yeah he acted stupid, but bottom line, he was unarmed, emotional, apparently drunk, and didn't deserve to be fucking executed in the middle of the street. If this were one of the cop's kids or someone they knew, they would never have fucking shot him like this. They would do anything in their power to take him down alive, and they could.

If they had tased him or literally tried any other non-lethal means and he was still being an ass, maybe then the shooting is justified, but that's still a maybe.

You fucking BOOTLICKERS are pathetic, literally the biggest pussies on this board, and I hope those of you who aren't executed by police yourselves end up in gulags.
>>
>>80988270
>>80988703
Guys, be easy on him, he's on a denial stage. By time the meme will grow on him and he'll learn to embrace it
>>
BLM

you know what to do
>>
After the first shot these cops could've ran up and grabbed his wrists and placed cuffs on him but no.. shoot him

really really bad police.
>>
>>80988819
Could be wrong but it's opposite here. Civilians are allowed hollow points but not cops for some bullshit reason. Could have been changed though.

Sc to answer your question.
>>
>>80988869

>You fucking BOOTLICKERS are pathetic, literally the biggest pussies on this board

Not caring that idiots are killed by police

Crying like a bitch because cops kill idiots

Who is the pussy again?
>>
>>80989044
negligent homicide for us citizens but they are pigs above the law
>>
>>80988679
>Imply they have a gun

Yeah a taser is still gonna work on 99% of people, moron. Any reasonable officer who doesn't want to fucking blast someone would try it. That risk is part of the job, and it's a pretty small risk when you have 10 guys brandishing loaded weapons around you with bulletproof vests.

To you bootlicking psycho fascist murderer faggots, talking about a gun or pointing your fingers like one equals "implying I have a gun" and justifies police executing unarmed, intoxicated teenagers.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>80970498
The Kike is strong in this one.
>>
>>80968038
1st one of these I've seen with a shotgun.
>>
>>80967628
Yeahhhh maaaaaan. You tell those bootlickers.
>>
>>80988869
>If this were one of the cop's kids or someone they knew, they would never have fucking shot him like this.
ifififif ififififififififififififififififif
ifififif ififififififififififififififififif
ifififif ifififif
ifififif ifififif
ifififif ififififififififififififif
ifififif ififififififififififififif
ifififif ifififif
ifififif ifififif
ifififif ifififif
ifififif ifififif
ifififif ifififif
>>
>>80989429
cops usually have a shotgun or rifle in their vehicle besides the handgun they have
>>
>>80967348
>>80967019

Dude is defiantly as least part Hispanic.

Probably like 10%, a lot of Texans are.
>>
File: So-Hard-To-Be-Alpha.png (144 KB, 290x276) Image search: [Google]
So-Hard-To-Be-Alpha.png
144 KB, 290x276
>>80989220
Wow dude you just identified yourself as a faggot edgelord 14 year old. You're not even enough of a man to speak to me.

Yeah you're really a badass because you're cool with police executing unarmed people in the street. So manly, kid, keep it up and you'll get some pubies on your chin soon.
>>
>>80973728
I know one guy that was shot in the head, and before he kicked the bucket he took out 3 other guys that did him in. First one died before the ambulance got them and the other two in the hospital.
>>
>>80988458
Sphagetti spilling.

He's even wearing white pants.

Oh no!
>>
>>80989305
You are a fucking retard if you seriously believed what you just said. It is suicide to go after someone with a tazer if they have a gun. Ive seen retards on her but my god, you take the cake.
>>
>>80967019
doesn't look white to me.
>>
>>80989799
fuck off pig. get shot by a nigger
>>
>cops are GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT YOU if you don't keep your hands where they can seem them
>you dont comply and get shot

durr what the fuck about that is so hard to understand?? why is the general public not attacking the actions of this dumbass????? is this the world we live in
>>
>>80989912
Did i anger you Jamal?
>>
>>80974714
It wasn't a good connection. One of the prongs missed.. If both prongs had hit their target he would have been down like a sack of bricks. I've seen the strongest most muscled out roid monkeys on drugs take a taser and go down. As long as the prongs strike in the correct places anybody will go down. Promise you that.

Am a police officer who's been tasered and tasered another.
>>
File: 1428325276123.jpg (59 KB, 540x411) Image search: [Google]
1428325276123.jpg
59 KB, 540x411
All I know is that if anyone had two guns trained on me and told me to put my hands up, I'd fucking do it. What the hell was that kid's problem? It's like millennials lack common sense.
>>
>>80989799
Yeah okay ask the thousands of police that have successfully used tasers. When most people get tased, they're literally incapacitated.

You have backup and guns trained on the guy, then one officer tases him. If he is miraculously still able to whip out a pistol, you already have a bead on him and every cop opens up and shoots him. Fuck, he may even reach for the gun and shoot himself in the ass or leg trying to grab it while getting tased.

You are the fucking retard, bro. You've watched too many webms with the crazy black dude that just stands there with a taser sticking out of his chest. That's a tiny percentage of people, but you believe the meme so you can justify cops killing people when they shouldn't have.

Or how about a bean bag round? Ever seen the fucking bruises they leave on people, or seen people killed by them? How about rubber bullets? How about anything? NO THAT'S TOO RISKY - THIS ONE EMOTIONAL TEENAGER MAY OVERPOWER ALL 12 OF US AND KILL EVERYONE WITH HIS BOX OPENER. BETTER OPEN FIRE AND EXECUTE HIM WHILE HE'S LYING ON HIS BACK WITH NOTHING IN HIS HANDS.

Fuck off faggot, you're a waste of some great organs that better people could use.
>>
>>80989649

Not an argument kid. But stick with calling people boot lickers when there is clear proof that the suspect did everything entirely wrong and the police were well within their rights to escalate force.

Someday you will grow up and understand that there has to be rules and those that choose, that is right choose, to violate those rules are accountable and responsible for their actions.

Why should the police, who did everything right, put themselves at risk for a person that chose to do everything wrong?

The logical answer is that they shouldn't. They logical answer is that you and only you are responsible for your actions. The police cannot make you make the right decision, you have to make it yourself.

Buy you keep crying and calling people pussys.
>>
File: mämmiä.jpg (98 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
mämmiä.jpg
98 KB, 803x688
>>80988993
i dare say that i have larger fingolian-collection than you do
>>
>>80990061
whats so hard to understand when the people strike back and kill cops?
>>
>>80971456
>>80969685
Sorry, but eveyone who destroys his skin with ultra-violet rays are not considered white.
>>
>>80967019
That looked like suicide by cop desu. Or the dumb ass was on drugs. Either way JUST LISTEN TO THE FUCKING COPS. FOLLOW ANY OF THE FUCKING ORDERS YOU STUPID SHIT.
>>
File: 8 made.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
8 made.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>80990061
FUCK OFF
Last two shoot especially the shotgun were murder.
He's not a threat laying in that position, you can easily wait to see a weapon and then kill him, otherwise you are just murderers.

This poor kid move his hands to cover the wound in pain! he wasn't in any position to be a threat, EVEN if he had a gun
>>
I don't give a shit, it's just another dead cracker.
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>80990216
not a nigger but i hope you get shot by a nigger lol
>>
File: 82154851214520_.jpg (200 KB, 792x1211) Image search: [Google]
82154851214520_.jpg
200 KB, 792x1211
>>80971456
>>80969685
This is what a white person looks like in case you've forgotten.
>>
>>80967019

>sparked fierce protests

KEK
>>
>>80990413
>KISS THE RING AND LICK THE BOOT AND YOU WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.