[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gordon Head Groper grows more clever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 5PHAqSr.jpg (76 KB, 1024x1557) Image search: [Google]
5PHAqSr.jpg
76 KB, 1024x1557
>The first two incidents involved a man on a skateboard. In the others, a bicycle was used. The man exposed himself and, in two cases, touched women in a sexual manner.

>“In one of the incidents on the skateboard, they were actually chased and fled through the Pinewood Estates townhouses by Larchwood and Blair,” Horsley said.

>“After that, they are all of a sudden showing up on a bicycle. It’s possible they were spooked because they were pursued by the victim and have actually moved into a faster mode of transportation.”
http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/gordon-head-on-edge-after-series-of-sex-attacks-1.2301699#sthash.j82J2bJa.dpuf

What would you do pol? Any time you try to capture him, he grows more intelligent. Maybe next he will use rocket skates to escape.
>>
>guy trying to rape women in canada
>lol lets make jokes

Hope your mom gets her face caved in by a hadji. Maybe it won't be so funny.
>>
>>80958467
Let's be real. If he was trying to rape them, he wouldn't be running away. You see, putting distance between you and your victim makes it harder to commit the crime.
>>
File: 1462232680955.jpg (44 KB, 639x628) Image search: [Google]
1462232680955.jpg
44 KB, 639x628
>>80958467
>groping
>rape
>>
File: poop.jpg (48 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
48 KB, 680x680
>>80958320
Those hands seem a little too white.
>>
File: 1468316910223.jpg (136 KB, 579x941) Image search: [Google]
1468316910223.jpg
136 KB, 579x941
>>80959173
Stop raping people with your logic, anon!
>>
>>80958742
>>80959173
How do you know he hasn't already raped someone or even murdered someone?

You don't hahaha! So funneh! :^)

That's why I'm never surprised when there is an acid attack or girls going missing on the coast. Most of you city dwellers are retarded cucks.
>>
>>80959773
Some impressive logic there, sonny. But the real question is, how do we know the groper isn't really Hitler incarnate?

We just can't know!
>>
>>80960259
So what happens when he encounters a little girl, he is just going to shake his weiner at her, lol so funneh!

>liberal logic
>>
>>80960521
No one has mentioned liberalism or conservatism and this has nothing to do with political ideologies, but let's randomly bring it up and use it as an insult.

>Communism logic
>>
>>80960867
I hope you get the same amount of laughs when something happens to you.

Only a retard or a 10 year old would find this funny.

>he groped a woman on a skateboard, then found a bike lol memes are funny look :^)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-28-04-56-44.png (899 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-28-04-56-44.png
899 KB, 1080x1920
>>80961402
I hope so too. All that I'm after is a life full of laughter. Certainly seems more enjoyable than the route you have taken.

What happened anon? Who vanquished your sense of humour to the shadow realm?
>>
>>80961402
Go hunt him down then faggot, what do you want us to do about it?

Should we send some American cops? I doubt there will be a problem then.

>I support this.
>>
He should use roller blades for speed and agility, when I was a kid I could fondle a butt and do a 180 on a dime immediately after for the escape. Roller blading will be a thing again one day.
>>
>>80964776
It raises some interesting questions. Does he ride his bike by and grope them at full speed, or does he stop and start again?

Take a bit to get a bike up to speed to he'd be vulnerable if he slowed down.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.