[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about the Holocaust. Where are the good sources
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: goy.png (71 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
goy.png
71 KB, 343x400
Let's talk about the Holocaust.

Where are the good sources about all the stuff that happened exactly?
>>
Anything denying the holocaust is rarely published, and never by a reputable source. That's how you know holocaust denial is just regurgitated stormweenie nonsense. Stay in school. Don't become like one of us pols.
>>
>>80954533
I was taught in school that gas chambers never killed anyone and that most deaths occured as a result of disease and lack of supplies due to bombings of supply routes.
>>
>>80954267
i really REALLY like this merchant
>>
>>80954533
>appeal to masses
not an argument
>>
>>80954733
Name of school and teacher please
>>
>>80954733
At least partly truth of the matter, is that as the war went on, food became sparse. If even the soldiers on the frontlines are half-starving, well, guess what the normal populace gets? And then, guess what prisoners get.

So yeah, even without denying anything, this had an impact on deaths in concentration camps.
>>
>>80954733

Yes. The Nazis only had a pure hatred for kikes and gave dozens of speeches about ridding Germany and all of Europe of Jews and stole millions of dollars in assets from them but Hitler wuz a gud boi who dindu nuffin...
>>
>>80954847
>Oh boy Schlomo. With the goy shills out in full force tonight, we may not have to shut it down.

>"S-shut it d-down?" *twitch*

> Schlomo NO!!!
>>
>>80954984
Those assets had been stolen from the Germans
>>
>>80954984
But a war engine could of used all those 'workers'. And slavery is a ironic punishment while gasing them kind of isn't.
>>
>>80955425

Of course they were...
>>
>>80955430

That's why healthy Jews were sent to labor camps and weak Jews were sent to death camps...
>>
Read David Irving's work. He has been the world's leading expert on world war 2 for almost 40 years
>>
File: 1460873865981.jpg (3 MB, 3464x3996) Image search: [Google]
1460873865981.jpg
3 MB, 3464x3996
>>
File: holocaustdoors.jpg (921 KB, 1312x2248) Image search: [Google]
holocaustdoors.jpg
921 KB, 1312x2248
>>
>>80955517
Then you use the weak ones as human shields to dissuade hard pounding and enamor anti-war sentiment in the enemy.

Gasing them just seems like a bit of a waste any way you spin it. But maybe the Fassies were not that smart.
>>
>>80954984
Thats what the Russians want you to think.

Of all of the interviews and documentaries I've seen, very few dipict german soldiers, officers, and civilians actively hating jews, most aren't even aware that jews were being killed. Everyone involved was conviniently rounded up and killed leaving only the victims as witnesses. If you've ever read eye-witness accounts, you'd already believe that the holocaust never happened, and a great deal have been completely debunked.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.