[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23 Ways You Could Be Killed If You Are Black in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: dindunuffin.jpg (7 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
dindunuffin.jpg
7 KB, 196x110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_VaNhI4CLo

wow really makes you think huh?
>>
File: 198728.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
198728.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>80952954
Why do I get the feeling that every single way on this list could be refuted by simply doing something called...

...obeying the law?
>>
File: 1468444709414.png (720 KB, 942x1054) Image search: [Google]
1468444709414.png
720 KB, 942x1054
>>80952954
#1 reason
>niggers
>>
>>80952954

more than 10m arrests in the US every year

roughly 1k people shot to death by cops each year

basic math says one only has a 0.0001% chance of being shot to death by police while being arrested

in other words, one could be arrested every day for more than 27 years and only expect to be shot to death while be arrested once, if at all

the odds go up dramatically if resisting arrest or brandishing a weapon

the odds go to zero if one manages to avoid being arrested at all

proof that niggers cannot into simple research, math, common sense, or not breaking the law
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1350x900
>>
>>80952954
let me guess
None of these on the list:

Stepping on a nigger's shoe
Looking at a nigger the wrong way
Arguing with a relative over a chicken wing
Going to work
Having something another nigger wants
>>
Do they want to start a race war?
>>
File: 1468146722145.jpg (19 KB, 480x276) Image search: [Google]
1468146722145.jpg
19 KB, 480x276
>>80952954
>>
>>80952954
Clearly black people should not face any consequences for breaking the law you racist!
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>80954378
/k/ smiles upon you
>>
>>80952954
#1 way to be discriminated against in America: Be white and have no boxes to check. Heil Hitler, gas niggers Jews and Muslims. Fuck Clinton and SJWs.
>>
>>80952954

Why are people so thick? They weren't killed BECAUSE they were "wearing a hoodie", it didn't say on the fucking police report "Suspect was wearing a hoodie so I shot the mother fucker".

Also - fucking BONO? Really? Fuck off.
>>
>>80952954
Wow I only knew of 7 ways to kill black people, glad they helped add to my list!
>>
>>80954410
What about being armed, having a knife, formerly charged with murder/assault/robbery/rape, selling drugs, shooting at poilice. Not mentioned.
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 536x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 536x750
>>80952954
Fuck Beyoncé.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oahkGuG09SE
>>
File: basedpete.png (241 KB, 620x692) Image search: [Google]
basedpete.png
241 KB, 620x692
>>80955340
>>
>No. 1 Cause of Black Deaths in America -- Gang Violence
>No. 1 Race that kills an overwhelmingly disproportionate amount of blacks compared to other races -- Blacks
>Race with over 200% more Violent Criminals than any other race -- Blacks
Gee Whiz. I wonder why I should even listen to this!

Picture not related. One of my dogs is pregnant. Soon I'll have an army of these things running around. Feels good.
>>
>>80952954
Ways you could be killed if you are black in America

Well, most blacks are killed by other blacks. But the idiots in this video just don't want to address this fact, because it doesn't suit their agenda of hate against white people.

In regards to the video, here's a few good ways to get yourself killed in a police encounter if you're a black man:

1. Walk away from the police when the police orders you to get the fuck down on the ground
2. Walk toward the police when the police orders you to get the fuck down on the ground
3. Run to the bathroom in your own apartment when the police orders you to get the fuck down on the ground
4. Keep selling cigarettes when the police orders you to get the fuck down on the ground
5. Keep walking home with a friend when the police orders you to get the fuck down on the ground
6. Making eye contact when the police orders you to get the fuck down on the ground (you should be looking at the fucking ground)
7. Keep selling CDs when the police orders you to get the fuck down on the ground
8. Holding a fake gun, in a public place, in a country where there are more guns than people

In short, if you are black, when the police orders you to get the fuck down on the ground, just get the fuck down on the ground. Don't attack the police verbally or physically. Don't wave your hands around like a jungle monkey, don''t place your hands inside your shirt/pants/pockets. Don't play gangsta with the police - cause you'll just get your bitch ass nigger ass shot at, and then other black people will find an excuse to destroy and steal property like they did in Ferguson.
>>
>first way you can be killed if you are black in america
>sandra bland

But she wasn't killed. She committed suicide because she was mentally ill.

I closed the video there.
>>
>>80952954
good thing they gave all the details about those deaths
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.