[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching enterprise >archer goes full redpill when searching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>watching enterprise
>archer goes full redpill when searching for the xindi weapon
>kills a clone just to harvest their organs
>torchers a guy for information
>kidnaps a scientist and gives him brain damage

Wow just wow, so xindi are the muslims right? I have never sat down and watched this show before but it's pretty legit.
>>
No the ugly terrorists in the first season are the Muslims. I forget their names. Their parts were written before 9/11 and the show aired right after, which is why they were scrapped after a few episodes.

Xindi are a multicultural country like India where the different regions speak different languages and all hate each other's guts and try to murder each other.

I agree that ENT is very red pilled. Even more than TOS and DS9.
>>
No one cares about star wars idiot
>>
only seen the ferengi episode and the klingon backstory one

Klingon backstory was some of the worst shit i've seen on TV, but the ferengi episode was actually pretty good even if it pandered to the ferengi mythos too much
>>
File: 1467167359863.gif (499 KB, 294x170) Image search: [Google]
1467167359863.gif
499 KB, 294x170
>>80940974

Series made no fucking sense at all.

>Hey guys, I have an idea/

>What's that?

>Let's attack Earth with out prototype weapon before it is read for full deployment. This will totally not alert them that we are about to destroy their planet.

>OK!

You don't reveal your hand to your enemy before you are ready to attack. That would have been like the Japanese doing a trial run on San Fransisco before going after Pearl Harbor.

YOU DON'T LET YOUR ENEMY KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMING FOR THEM BEFORE YOU COME FOR THEM.
>>
>>80941905
>>80941905
the vulcans invented velcro in a hick pennsylvania town, and one vulcan faked his own death for the love of being a fake human episode was pretty good.

trip and Archer were like WTF the whole story.
>>
>>80941955
what really makes no sense about star trek is having the prime directive at the same time as having a ban on stealth technology; its beyond stupid (but narratively necessary...)
>>
>>80940974
Trained by Donald Trump himself.
>>
>>80940974

>torchers

Leaf education.
>>
File: mein gott.png (79 KB, 182x248) Image search: [Google]
mein gott.png
79 KB, 182x248
>>80941854
>>
I enjoyed what Ive seen so far, except that episode about the vulcan version of AIDS and how tit'pol got raped
>>
>>80940974
I thought this series was pretty good...
Too bad they cancelled it. All the star trek autismals were saying it was shit, so that's always a + in my book.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.