[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foreign invasion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: cheer-william-cutting.jpg (76 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
cheer-william-cutting.jpg
76 KB, 660x660
Fellow Amerifags, Is it just me or does it seem like we're heading for a new "Gangs of New York" situation with Haji's as more aggressive enemies? The mass immigration hasn't started yet but when it does i see this shit going full force. Personally i'd gladly do as The Butcher did back then. (His real name was William Poole. Look him up)
>>
Bump because i want a fucking opinion dammit
>>
>>80937228
This implies that you lose
>>
>>80938790
It implies i'd personally go down. And i meant that i'd have no problem dying in the conflict, but if i lived through it, i better have fucking won.
>>
>hurf durf, me going to fight hard and win yarrr

Buddy your are probably going to die.
>>
>>80939221
Who the fuck asked you ya syrup sucking moose fucker?
>>
>>80939456
damn, someone got a case of micro dick
>>
>>80940324
hey he started it
>>
>>80937228

Lol the Irish are way more aggressive than arabs. They'll actually fight you without five of their buddies around
>>
>>80940608
The irish had a sense of honor in battle. The arabs seem to be like fuckin insects...... they just swarm
>>
>>80937228
If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
File: Slovakian women.jpg (62 KB, 540x692) Image search: [Google]
Slovakian women.jpg
62 KB, 540x692
America is a land of immigration
>>
>>80940762
very true even if an Irishman is out numbered they still give it their all no matter the result but arabs will try anything to get what they want even pretend to be your friend to stab you in the back, the difference with the irish they will live (even in a conflicted region like northern Ireland) among you while preserving each others identity in peace but Arabs will do nothing but hijack and destroy your identity, you history and anything that contradicts them.
>>
>>80939057
If you're going to pretend that you'd fight and die for the white race, at least have enough pride in yourself to capitalize your language appropriately.
>>
>>80942264
Immigration done right means the foreigners conform to the customs and traditions of their new home. If some fucking sand niggers try to tell me to change to make them more comfortable, they'll be in for a rude awakening. That was where i disagreed with william poole's thinking. The irish were conforming into american culture. They didn't ask americans to change, they wanted to be a part of america as they saw it.
>>
File: A Slovak woman and child.jpg (58 KB, 540x658) Image search: [Google]
A Slovak woman and child.jpg
58 KB, 540x658
>>80942503
The Irish literally never changed, they still identify as irish and were still arming terrorists to attack a major US ally during the cold war. The us should ethnically cleanse all bog trotters.
>>
Prior to 1965 we gave preference to European immigrants and set quotas on the numbers of non-Europeans given visas. Passage of the Hart-Celler Act--which the lefties promised wouldn't change the racial makeup of the Country--changed all that. Today we look around us and realize that was a lie.
>>
>>80942599
alright by your logic lets wipe out the English too after all they were caught trading with iran while NATO /american sanctions were in place and don't forget help fund isis and lets not forget home grown terrorism like UDA, UVF and loyalist organisations that are recognized as terrorist groups by them, keep in mind there enemies of the republic of Ireland and there allies of america too

fuck it the french because they were caught helping enemies of american and nato allies by selling information to Argentina while 'aiding' Britannia in the Falkland war

after all we cant have double standards

also they did change and alot, there proud of where there from like everyone else who gives a shit the Italians, Greeks and Jews do nothing but that in america and your not complaining about them.
>>
>>80940608
>>80940762

That's because the Irish are fucking stupid. Dumb potato niggers don't realize that superior numbers = advantage.

Case in point: Arabs ruled one of the largest empires in human history and created one its most influential ideologies, while Irish people are basically just the aborted fetuses of England's lower classes.
>>
>>80943568
this coming from the legacy of a bunch of criminals banished to the asshole of the pacific
>>
>>80943568
i can almost feel the heat coming from your butthurt in all seriousness though they know of being outnumbered they just have balls to take it on also this is rich coming from a country that got its ass kicked by a bunch of birds

another note just because some one didn't invade half the planet doesn't mean their stupid and you will notice the counties that tend to invade everywhere are usually fucking thick in the head, the fact your using the Arabs as a positive example screams something wrong.
>>
>>80943819

God this.
>>
>>80943819
And yet we created a paradise in hell
>>
>>80944451
you say we? don't you mean Britain made that paradise for you while your were part of the commonwealth, you were even given freedom from us because we wished for it to grow
>>
File: ed-laugh.jpg (12 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
ed-laugh.jpg
12 KB, 261x195
>>80944451
"paradise".... Riiiiiight... You couldn't pay me enough to set foot on that wannabe Dark Continent shit stain.

>>80944764
kek
>>
>>80942599
By your logic plastic patty's are exactly the same as the Irish. I think you know this is complete bullshit and is evident by how much we get made fun of for "muh heritage."

There was a time when their culture was truly similar to that of their enthnic homeland, but for most that has greatly diminished generation after generation to the point of the superficial sheen of leprechauns and green beer on St. Patty's day...a cultural identity in the form of foggy memories and half truths of things that may or may not have held significance. This is the way immigration should be...unless your goal is to destroy the native population. Things were brought into the culture by the immigrants, but ultimately they became far more American than anything else.

In the old days they were greatly pressured by society to assimilate. I remember my mother telling me a story about how her Italian grand parents refused to speak Italian because, as her grand father put it, "they were American now." Now the opposite is true...we want a "multicultural society" and "diversity is our strength." You can take a driver's license test or do your taxes in like 75 different languages. Californians can fucking vote in like 15 different languages.
>>
File: 1420095423430.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
1420095423430.png
14 KB, 364x322
>>80945400
>plastic patty
>patty
>>
>>80939057
T. Edgelord teen
>>
>>80945990
>heritage."
Oops, men meant paddy...but is seems a fitting adaptation for our nu-male, gender fluid [current year] culture.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.