[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Blacks think it's liberating to replace their ev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Why do Blacks think it's liberating to replace their evil English names with Arabic ones and convert to Islam, not realizing that Arabs treated them worse than we ever did? I've seen several niggers who I went to school with (I live in the deep south) walking around with Shemaghs and Thobes lately. Is this a new phenomenon among the negro youth these days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY7JQrdTGlU
>>
>implying niggers are capable of rational thought
>>
>implying that they don't want BLM/NBPP to be labeled as a terrorist organization
>>
Wtf?! That really bothers me. Niggers should just gtfo srsly dued
>>
>>80932580
because niggers these days are uprooted by sexual immorality and crime culture and shit
when their own families are unstable and often cruel what obligation do they have to their heritage?
>>
They can't be bothered to work out what their actual African names would be, since Africa has no history.
>>
>>80932580
Niggers aren't educated and hugely ignorant
>>
>>80932580
I actually prefer them to use African or Muslim names. It makes rejecting their job application twice as easy.
>>
File: 1f3.jpg (112 KB, 726x649) Image search: [Google]
1f3.jpg
112 KB, 726x649
>>80932580
Ameriniggers have some real inferiority complex towards european decendants and they are desperately looking for a culture to embrace in order to compensate the fact that they never achieved anything in history.

The reason they blindly appropriate muslim culture is because their hatred for America itself is a political flag bigger than any other cause to them.
The afroamerican hates white lives more than he loves his kind's and his own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3lsQmYBqhM
>>
File: fredrad.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fredrad.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>80932580
>>
>>80934074
This

3 birds one stone
>>
>>80932580
Because they have no idea Arabs enslaved them and treated them as bad as they did (bad enough that there's no niggers in the ME). They also don't realize many West African tribes participated in the slave trade, capturing and selling members of rival tribes to the Europeans for gold.

They genuinely think we simply came along and kidnapped them. They also believe we're the sole ones responsible, despite the US ending slavery about 100 years before Saudi Arabia did.

Basically they're fucking stupid.
>>
>>80932580
>Is this a new phenomenon among the negro youth these days?

Who is Cassius Clay?
Who is Lew Alcinder?

no, it's not
>>
>>80934948

And Muhammad Ali!
>>
>>80934150
The best part about that is how pathetic it makes them sound. Think about it. If that shit was actually true it would mean that despite having both incredibly advanced technology and literal magic, they got completely BTFO by cavemen.
>>
The black population seems to be having an identity crisis
>>
File: civilization_jihad.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>80932580
Islam is insanely expansionist and of all the purely social factor which tend to break societies is the most powerful.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.