[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will you avoid the third world war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (518 KB, 899x643) Image search: [Google]
image.png
518 KB, 899x643
me
>College deferment
>pre existing ((condition))

Gonna be /comfy/ watching Americunts die en masse.
>>
>implying the 3rd world war will happen before the inevitable 2nd civil war
>>
>>80930109
invalids like you will be the first against the wall
>>
I have a pillow fort in my underground lair.
>>
>>80930109
When we win WW3 we will find you and round you up with the rest of the traitors to this great nation. You will join the niggers & spics on the day of rope, which will come shortly after our victory.
>>
>>80930347
Please do this
>>
>implying third world war will happen without anti-nuclear shields.

Come on, /pol/. Stop being lazy.
>>
Nice proxy roach, can see your antenna from here.
>>
>>80930109

The third world war will not involve United States so get out.
>>
WW3 is probably going to be right here in the US, anon. You might want move to Tibet.
>>
>>80930109
me on the right
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 3264x2448
>>80930347
>>80930347
How? The ones left over will be the smart ones who didn't cuck themselves into dieing for "muh cuntree"
>>
>>80930109
i weigh 125 pounds and im 5 foot 8 and cant eat anything but vegetables and meat or i lose more weight

would i be drafted?

my health would go to fucking shit
>>
i'll go far north, build a cabin and make sure i have enough dank weed 420 plants
>>
>>80930109
>Avoid
>world war
That's not how it works silly. Everyone on the planet will be effected, it will be really fucking bad.
>>
>>80930109

kill everyone
>>
File: 20160713_231509.jpg (1009 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160713_231509.jpg
1009 KB, 2560x1920
Ha, I'm a felon with autism bux.

I'll offer my time.

#MAGA
>>
>>80930818
>criminal
But you belong in the military. You'll really make America great once your pushing daisies in Arlington.
>>
Honestly thinking of pulling some doomsday prepper shit.

Need a weapon, but have almost no expendable income. Can anyone reccomend a cheap PDW for a novice shooter
>>
>>80930109
If it's another kike-driven war to impose globalism (ie: Both previous world wars) I can get out based on my asthma and allergies.

If it's a war with actual purpose (save the white race, gas the kikes, etc) I'll be first in line to fight.
>>
>>80931601
Another hand raiser for the undertaker
>>
>>80930594

>implying the next war will be a ww

>implying we won't come for you and throw you out of the helicopter like the college libcuck commie u are

Be redy
we dont fogve
we are anonemouses
>>
>>80930109
By dying about 90 minutes after the start of the war.
>>
Avoid? It's the ultimate habbening. Like a scarier zombie apocalypse. Front row and center on that mugfugga
>>
>>80930109

You will be among the first to die.
>>
>>80930109
wat
>>
>>80930109
Tbh I actually have a pre existing condition, I had back surgery when I was 17, could prob pull it. Also only son, not sure if they do that any more tho
>>
>>80930347
After the third world war, people will not remain
>>
>>80930207

You're learning how to cop out of WWs eh?
>>
Sorry, were all in this together. Millions and millions and millions and millions of 70 IQ unemployable Africans and Arabs sitting around Europe. No work, no language, no cultural ties, living on the streets with no hope of ever working.

Were going back to Europe within a decade.
>>
>>80935474
You mean your ICBMs and planes are coming back to Europe. Almost certain there wouldn't be any ground forces unless shit got extremely out of hand.
>>
>>80930109

We don't have conscription :^)
>>
by the time i finish my dual degree i'll be too educated to be worth becoming cannon fodder.
The jews need me too much, I'll be fine.
>>
>>80930280
Invalids are fine, provided they aren't treasonous cunts like OP. Somebody's got to work the factories and I don't trust women not to spend the whole war protesting.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.