[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was listening to a recording of his livestream from 9/11 earlier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: howardstern.jpg (171 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
howardstern.jpg
171 KB, 1200x800
I was listening to a recording of his livestream from 9/11 earlier and a few minutes after the second tower was hit, he started saying Israel was right, we need to bomb <you know who they are> (as he put it) "drop nukes on'em even, we need to go to war over this" and "we are under attack" etc, like he was reading a script.

I didn't believe /pol/ before, but I can definitely see how there's something fishy about 9/11 and the jews involvement in it.
>>
>>80926214
I honestly believe that the twin towers fell because of a gust of wind that came from Howard Stern's asshole
>>
WE GOTTA KICK THEM ALL OUT OF PALESTINE, ROBIN
>>
>>80926517
This
>>
>>80926214
((()))
>>
>>80926517
fpbp

>>80926214
I don't really care for the whole conspiracy thing. A lot of people felt that way.

I like the times where he talks about how nigs beat him up all the time as a kid. Pretty funny.
>>
>>80928598
He's just funny period. Although he's becoming more PC lately; his interviews are top notch so the show is still really damn good
>>
I listen to Hoard everyday, big fan.
But he is actually a globalist fuck. He's friends with Clooney and even admitted to a phone caller he is a globalist.
Now, he doesn't go overboard (knowing his fans will flip - he's pretty in tune with the pubic ear) he's said immigration is a tough call and even says he is friends with Trump.
>>
>>80926517
Interesting.
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but nobody ever thought about the possibility that poz cum fumes could.
>>
>>80926214
http://web.archive.org/web/20011229232036/http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/printarticle/gam/20011217/UHELDM

>Also, five of the Israelis came to the FBI's attention after they were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture.

Google Urban Moving Systems.
>>
File: 1466096990901.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466096990901.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>80926214
I can appreciate that he built himself from the ground up, but he's still a globalist kike. Though I guess that's redundant.
>>
>>80928251
Hoo hoo Palestine copied isreal robin.
>>
>>80928715

He might interview funny people but he's not funny.

and neither were o&a
>>
>>80926214
Howard Stern is the only good jew
>>
File: Neocons.png (499 KB, 865x8453) Image search: [Google]
Neocons.png
499 KB, 865x8453
>>80928876
>Urban Moving Systems

>http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

> The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

> The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

> According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.

Sivan Kurzberg

Pure coincidence in pic related.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.