[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Thanks for dinner, Anon it was great!" >"Oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: nJ7XOhp.jpg (927 KB, 3000x2168) Image search: [Google]
nJ7XOhp.jpg
927 KB, 3000x2168
>"Thanks for dinner, Anon it was great!"
>"Oh hey it's Jared and Ivanka! Come sit down with us."
>"Go ahead Anon, what were you saying about the Jewish people?"
>>
I-It's all satire, Mr. Trump!
>>
>>80925612
>Zionist Israel
>>
>>80926055
Didn't mean to reply.
>>
>>80925565
I was saying 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW, why?
>>
>>80925565
So, THIS is the "American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man""""""""""""""""""""""""

AHAHAHAHAHAH stupid fat fuck Americans

Your """""men"""" are fucking WEAK as fuck

In Canada, our men are strong and much better in any way.

There's a reason the European man respects us, and the rest of the world LAUGHS AT YOU.

Lol, if he came here, all the women would laugh at him and beat the fuck out of him, he's so fucking weak.

Lol, America is constantly talking shit about Canada, but looky here; we have a fat fuck DONALD TRUMP being worshipped by WEAK FUCK AMERIFUCKS.

FUCK YOU.

You TORPID SLOTHES

Fuck America.

Fuck you for saying that CANADA is "irrelevant". We are literally everything you could have been if you had taken the right steps in history. You SHITS.

FUCK YOU for starting wars in the Middle East.

FUCK YOU for bombing the poor defenseless families of goat herders. You cowardly FUCKS. You couldn't even be man enough to fight them face-to-face due to realizing that your fat deposits would get you killed when faced with actual MEN.

FUCK YOU for starting the migrant crisis of Europe. If it wasn't enough for you to kill innocent people and their children, it was also OK for you fat fucks to cause Europe to go into decline.

There are women and little girls in Sweden and Germany getting RAPED AND MOLESTED because of you fat asses. THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR DISGUSTING, PRUNY, DOUGHY FAT HANDS.

FUCK YOU for creating NUCLEAR WEAPONS, and using them on INNOCENT CIVILIANS.

FUCK YOU for DISMANTLING AND DESTROYING 3rd world countries, preventing them from rising up again.

AND MOST OF ALL; FUCK YOU FOR ROBBING MY COUNTRY OF ITS CULTURE, AND MY FUCKING FLAG ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE.

If I could line all of you up on a football field and punch all of you REALLY FUCKING HARD in the face, then I would do so.

Fuck all of the Americans reading this.

>inb4 "yur flag iz muricahn

You fat fucks ruined the fucking IP of everyone in my fucking town.

Fuck you.
>>
>>80926101
Well you did, so now you have to live with the consequences.
>>
'N-nothing Mr Trump.. H-hey why don't you tell me about a good way to make money?'
>>
>>80926570
stopped reading at canada LMAO

almost got me my man
>>
File: 1466135641002.jpg (642 KB, 786x1071) Image search: [Google]
1466135641002.jpg
642 KB, 786x1071
>>80926552
REPEAT THAT
>>
File: 1466872085900.jpg (52 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1466872085900.jpg
52 KB, 419x480
>>80925565
MFW Jewish
>>
>>80927029
GERMANY UBER ALLES, SIEG HEIL
REBUILD HADRIAN'S WALL, DEPORT SCOTS ALL
>>
I was saying they did 9/11 mr.trump. The danceing muslims you think you saw were actually danceing Israelis
>>
>>80927295
>not LARPing as a nazi while jewish to troll jews
It's like you don't even know how to jew.
>>
File: 1460961670576.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460961670576.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
>>80925565
GAS THE BIKES GRAPES WAR NOW
>>
I'd engage Jared in conversation about his fairly recent purchase of 666 Fifth Avenue with a smug expression.
>>
Quality post cunt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.