[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fellow Americans, my fellow fascists. I've done some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 1080x1920
My fellow Americans, my fellow fascists. I've done some thinking. The left is going too far. They think they are the sane ones. And we're "mindlessly angry" and they are beginning to exterminate whites with their own ideals. Muslims are destroying nations and their peoples lives and laws for the song of multi culturalism and tolerance. We must ban together, for if we are one, we will be more powerful than the sum of our parts, we must stop the left. We must systematically organize ourselves to shame the left as they are doing to us.
>>
Shut the fuck up bitch. Take that kumbaya bullshit somewhere else.

This is a shark tank, not a goldfish bowl
>>
>>80923007
Alt right fag here, gtfo with your natsoc bullshit :^)
>>
>>80923129
Your the goldfish nigger lover
>>
>>80923207
Get out with your neocon Cuck bs
>>
>>80923254
No ha, you don't know where you are son. This is the edge here. This is where the dangerous and the rebellious come to talk shit and be real.

You're a faggot with a litre of dolphin semen dripping out your ass. And it shows.
>>
>>80923407
I'm an oldfag who's sick and tired of seeing bullshit from the left build up self iniquity and self destruction to my country my world, and my boards on 4chan.
>>
>>80923648
lmao what a fucking poser
>>
>>80923648
Well fuck crusty, you want to fix that by making some low energy ra ra thread?

Ra, Ra! Come faggots, band together under my banner! Together we shall yadda fucking horseshit.

You see a newfag, eviscerate them. You see a shillary, step on their fucking neck. But you better don't smart and interesting.
>>
>>80923007
>We must systematically organize ourselves

whoa there NSA
>>
>>80923819
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SUMMER WORM NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU

Let the grownuos talk.
>>
File: 1 billede af fas, symb.jpg (48 KB, 490x480) Image search: [Google]
1 billede af fas, symb.jpg
48 KB, 490x480
>>80923007
You said it anon you said it.
>>
>I'M SO ANGRY BECAUSE THE WHITE BIRTH RATE IS LOW

Okay
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.