[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many effeminate twink motherfuckers cry when the police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: nuttsakk in ur mouf.jpg (31 KB, 287x317) Image search: [Google]
nuttsakk in ur mouf.jpg
31 KB, 287x317
Why do so many effeminate twink motherfuckers cry when the police shoot misbehaving citizens?

If some smack-talking faggot wants to buck the police, then I don't care if that wise-ass piece of shit gets lit up.

Anyone who thinks fighting with the police is an appropriate course of action needs to be put down.

I wish the police would kill more niggers for misbehaving, because that's the only way they'll learn.
>>
Dont cut anyone with that edge now!
>>
>>80919854
u mad, leaf?
>>
File: Police SLAM.webm (999 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Police SLAM.webm
999 KB, 404x720
>>80919738
>Send nigger to jail
>Comes out hating society and cops even more
>Does more crime

Cycle repeats
>>
>>80919738
Calling them twinks is an insult to twinks
>>
>>80920677
>send white guy to jail
>comes out with an appreciation for freedom
>realizes the choices he made led to his incarnation
>doesn't commit more crimes

Becomes productive member of society.
>>
>>80922596
>expecting a nog to have his level of reasoning.

To the showers with all degenerates.
>>
>>80920677
> dont recist.... dont recist... dont recist... respect the law... respect the cop...

>OK... FUCK THIS SHIT..............................
>>
>>80920677
Exactly, we should just execute them.
>>
>>80922596
The blacks in South Africa call prison "university".

Many of them actually want to go to prison, because that is where you pick of all the tricks of the trade + daily meals and other perks sponsored by tax payers.
>>
>>80925944
*pick up
>>
>>80919854
He's really not wrong. If there were some justified cause that revolutionaries were fighting in, it might be concerning, but these niggers are breaking the law and the cops have to detain him when this happens, at which point, grabbing for a weapon is tantamount to a death wish: the cops aren't there to risk there life to the point that they shouldn't try to put someone down as soon as possible when someone reaches for a weapon.
>>
>>80922596
Is there any evidence that recidivism is a greater problem among blacks than whites?
>>
File: based.jpg (2 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
2 KB, 120x90
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ml5VGSJ6tA

black lady cop explains
>>
>>80919738
>I wish the police would kill more niggers for misbehaving, because that's the only way they'll learn.
>niggers
>learn

See that's the problem right there.
They refuse to learn while modern PC culture enables them by reinforcing their victimhood.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.