[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in USA >never watch cable or network news because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: p02h1lpt[1].jpg (647 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
p02h1lpt[1].jpg
647 KB, 3000x3000
>live in USA
>never watch cable or network news because it's all racebaiting or biased political opinions on random bullshit or LOL TRUMP LOL CLINTON
>start listening to BBC's Global News Podcast
>talking about Syria Civil War, Brexit, interviews with refugees, and stories that actually matter and are unbiased

Why haven't you switched to BBC yet /pol/?
>>
>>80916523
>BBC
>Unbiased

Choose one faggot
>>
File: This is what evil looks like.png (645 KB, 719x449) Image search: [Google]
This is what evil looks like.png
645 KB, 719x449
>>80916523
Because of this

NOW FUCK OFF

p.s your wrong, you cant be more wrong,
>>
>>80916812
i used to watch al jazeera america but that went kaput

i just want a news show that covers some big stories around the world because im sick and tired of being completely ignorant about everything except black lives matter and trump v clinton
>>
>>80917327
>watching terrorist news
Okay paki, when is your visa expired?
>>
File: hms_victory.jpg (236 KB, 975x819) Image search: [Google]
hms_victory.jpg
236 KB, 975x819
>>80916523
> Talking about ANY politics
> Being unbiased

this is nearly impossible in the best circumstances. Look up the facts yourself and try to understand the situation by viewing it from the most skeptical lens possible. Always look at who benefits and who loses. Follow the money and never trust the Jews.

Follow this advice and you will see the truth through the (((Media))) fog of war.
>>
>>80916523
>Y U NO BBC?
Because BBC is also a race-baiting, biased leftist outlet.

BBC employs more Jews, pajeets, slimes, femshits, faggots/lesbos, niggers, and all manner of degenerates than most Jew-controlled US media outlets. Fact of the matter is, BBC is corrupted by the Jew, and anything touched by the Jew is "unclean".
>>
>>80916523
BBC has been hilariously dishonest lately.
>>
>listening to bbc world service
>top story from Africa
>negress brought her baby to her college class and it kept crying and interrupting the session
>teach took baby and cradled it until it fell asleep
>national headlines in nigatopia
>>
BBC are a communist organization. No thank you.
>>
BBC is has become pretty much unwatchable in a short space of time.

Only 5 years ago it was worth consuming for news that you would never get anywhere else. What's life like in Bhutan? Here's the latest on the Gambian elections. Reasons for hostility between Azerbaijan and Armenia.

Now its as shit tier and biased as RT. For instance their ads about the American election say, 'For the real scoop on politics stateside without the agenda' yet all their coverage has an insane anti Trump bias.

I raged hard on a recent Canadian mass shooting- the reporter literally said 'This incident has rocked Canadians to the core, as school shootings are very rare here. Part of the reason is restricted access to guns, which most here agree with. However contrast this to the situation in the US, with its powerful gun lobby which is backed by the republican party, where school shootings happen at an alarming rate....'

I was like wtf, this is a Canadian news story. What's it got to do with the US? If they cover a child rape in Vienna do they then say, 'Austrian sex crime levels are quite low when compared to Senegal, with ball its black people.'

I never watch BBC anymore. They are truly shit.
>>
>>80916523
I listen to it 4 hours a day because I have a paper route and NPR broadcasts it after midnight. It's pretty great but it IS biased against brexit and it's VERY pro gun regulations.
>>
>>80920400
>This incident has rocked Canadians to the core, as school shootings are very rare here. Part of the reason is restricted access to guns, which most here agree with. However contrast this to the situation in the US, with its powerful gun lobby which is backed by the republican party, where school shootings happen at an alarming rate....'

but thosea re all facts
>>
>>80920969

It was all bait though

> rocked
> very rare
> most agree with
> powerful gun lobby
> alarming rate

And again, what's the point of comparing a Canadian school shooting to something that happens in another country. If the shooter was American, or only targeted them I could understand. But this was just shoddy journalism with a massive agenda.

I bet if you switched on the world service or BBC world right now you would be confronted with anti right wing bias.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.