[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone actually like this blabbering retard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Cenk-Uygur-via-sceencap-800x430.png (326 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Cenk-Uygur-via-sceencap-800x430.png
326 KB, 800x430
Does anyone actually like this blabbering retard?
>>
I only watch their GoT discussions
>>
>>80914571
No, but he's on point with the jewish question.
>>
>>80914571
>watching tv
kek
>>
>>80914698

How so?
>>
I caught watched a fly get caught in a spider web by my windowsill and get slowly enveloped in silk until it was immobile so I guess you could say I watched Cenk Uygur.
>>
I would be impressed if somebody here rallied people on /pol/ to go spam "ARMENIAN GENOCIDE" on his YT comment walls, just for the hell of it.
>>
>>80914693

Yeah these were interesting. Its kinda cute how serious he gets into things
>>
I watch it to observe the stunning levels of propaganda. It's all pure opinion but there's no discussion at all about how the world works its just about feelings. The contrast between them and infowars is amazing, not that infowars is perfect.
>>
>>80914571
I commented on one of his videos before about Trump politics and he deleted the video the next day.

Coincidence? lmao
>>
Its fun to take his arguments and take them apart
>>
>>80914571
I can't watch TYT, it triggers me into a rage.
>>
>>80914861
Not a bad idea for another day.
>>
I'd smash Ana desu
>>
I watch it just to see how leftist spin things. What they choose to report and how they report is incredibly dishonest
>>
File: 1466385670116.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
1466385670116.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>80917578

Only because they are so absurd, and that was a few years ago when I could stomach the dude. I understand why the left hates Fox, but I don't even think Fox is a skewered and fucked apart as Cenk's mind is.

He's like, the Bill Kristol of the left. That's how I would describe him to a political newcomer. He is AIDS, politically speaking.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.