[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your favorite INFOWARS products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Pic related: just got my new brain force pills in!!! What other INFOWARS products am I missing out on?
>>
have you filtered your water today, anon?
>>
>>80899629
>not just buying the fucking filters
>>
"brain force"? sounds legit
>>
>>80899673
Beatin the Jew one chug at a time
>>
>>80899629

Holy shit, you're dumb.

>Paying for the fatman's garbage.
>>
>>80899673
Enjoy your boobs, shrinked testicles, low sex drive, fatigue and depression from all the estrogen in tap water.
>>
File: 1449384657077.jpg (67 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1449384657077.jpg
67 KB, 625x468
>>80899629
>>
File: 34234234242.png (508 KB, 633x742) Image search: [Google]
34234234242.png
508 KB, 633x742
>>80899673
>drinking water
>>
>>80899629
>getting jewed by the muh jews jew
>>
Alright, so, obviously, a water filter makes sense. He's not wrong about all the chemical shit they sneak in there. So what is a good water filter? Or is Alex's the best? I can't imagine it is since it's just for funding the show.
>>
>>80899629
I've been using Lung Cleanse to clean up my smoker's lungs. It works.
>>
>>80900436
Oh yeah? Did you quit before starting, or are you just cleaning them out to fit more tar?

t. curious chain smoker
>>
>>80899629
>Not using based Noopept/Modafinil stack to overcome intellectual plateaus.
>>
>>80900928
>Modafinil
Can't get Modafinil legally in the US, but Noopept is some good stuff.
>>
The antidepressants i have to take after watching one of their stupid videos.
>>
>>80899629
Filters are useful, might as well buy one from Infowars if you are in the market for one. He isn't wrong about Flouride and lowered testosterone either.

He also released a new electric tooth brush. But his best product are the "Hillary for Prison" t-shirts. The DNA force is the most laughable product.

I have no problem with him self financing his business, but the commercials for it every twenty seconds is annoying.
>>
>>80899629
You're missing your cyanide tablets.
>>
Question /pol/, I have genuine concerns about tap water and estrogen and all that. If I don't have a filter, am I just fucked? No alternative?
>>
>>80900424
Berkly Purifiers are hands down the best. It removes a lot more than propurs including viruses. The Propur isn't anything special and they're way over priced.
>>
>>80902527
>If I don't have a filter, am I just fucked? No alternative?
yes
your concerns are well-founded and have been public knowledge for decades
you are very fucked if you do not get a filter
>>
>>80900424
He just got sponsored by a new company called Alexa that make filters capable of remove radioactive isotopes. I listened to the interview he had with the engineer who designs them, it was pretty cool.
>>
>>80903538
Berkeys already do that. As does any RO system.
>>
>>80903164
Be sure to get the optional fluoride attachments if you live in a fluoridation zone. Or you have concerns about arsenic.

>>80904062
My box only lists Radon 222, although that could be the only thing they cared to test for. Can't speak for the Alexa design.
>>
>>80899629
What do those pills actually do?

Are those just sugar pills they shill out?
>>
>>80904258
I don't even have a filter

>Be me
>Live nowheresville NS
>Have spring fed natural well on property
>Feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>80899629

You know that Jones is on testosterone therapy, and that that's the cause of all his changes... Right?
>>
>>80904610
Noice. I've been advised you should get it tested before drawing any conclusions though. I'm stuck on city water, and I can confirm from having occasionally had to use water I don't consider to be potable that the Berkey took care of it like it was nothing. Pretty handy tool for something so inexpensive and that seems like it's going to last forever.
>>
>>80904867
I had a mate test it in an organic chem lab (Hes a prof). Aside from slightly elevated salt levels its near perfect. The salt is understandable since I'm 2 mins away from a tidal bore prone river. I had a berkey in the city, gave it to a mate when I became county folk lol
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>80899955
He is fit now
>>
>>80899629
Better off buying Vitamin B12 or caffeine pills to be honest
>>
File: .jpg (1 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
1 KB, 50x50
>>80902527
Xenoestrogens and Flouride lower testosterone, also cancer in the case of xenoestrogens. Erectile dysfunction is also becoming increasingly common. Get the filter m8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100

Also just noticed he has filters for shower heads, I think you can skip those.
>>
>>80905645
A shower filter for ants I see.
>>
>buying from ZOGWars
lol
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.