[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand this news cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: CnRmNL6W8AEckeD.jpg (192 KB, 957x1200) Image search: [Google]
CnRmNL6W8AEckeD.jpg
192 KB, 957x1200
What does the "Sorry" refer to?
>>
Totally unbiased news apologize to the world for brits making Boris the foreign secretary
>>
>>80895116
Boris has a habit of accidentally insulting people of different nationalities*. He is now Foreign Secretary, and so will be spearheading our diplomatic relations with all the assorted fuzzy-wuzzies, krauts, antipodean convicts, chinks, goat-fucking turks, etc... of the world. This cannot end well.

*In fact he doesn't just pick on Johnny Foreigner. While he was Culture Secretary, he had to apologise to the entire city of Liverpool.
>>
>>80895881
Well good I bloody hate foreigners and I finally get governmental representation
>>
>>80895116
Pozzed/Cucked english media of all engish-speaking countries has an apology-fetish for anything they disapprove of.

The purpose of apologising to the world is to, of course, virtue-signal. It is also to make libs feel better by projecting their distaste for your country's actions onto foreigners, who libs always assume are as cosmopolitan and multicucktural as they are.
>>
>>80896523
Excellent. At the point where we urgently need to forge new strategic partnerships around the globe, let's say fuck diplomacy! We're British, goddammit!

I do hope you aren't allowed near scissors.
>>
File: 1467931400415.jpg (203 KB, 432x444) Image search: [Google]
1467931400415.jpg
203 KB, 432x444
>>80895116

>BORIS JOHNSON
>FOREIGN SECRETARY OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND

meme country
>>
>>80895116
The daily Mirror is a lefty paper, disregard everything.
>>
>>80896995

You must be retarded or something because Diplomacy wouldn't work if entire governments got pissy and forgot about forging long-term agreements and their people's needs due to silly comments from a single person.

It stands that the only places that value national pride enough to react in such a way are, as it just so happens, completely worthless to us.
>>
>>80897776
>due to silly comments from a single person
When that single person is going around the globe, serially insulting nations while simultaneously attempting to negotiate trade deals, it's entirely possible that it will have a negative impact.
>>
Hes known for making off the bat statements and has received criticism for what he said about obongo. I like the guy but its a bit silly appointing him as foreign secretary
>>
File: anglo.png (430 KB, 356x500) Image search: [Google]
anglo.png
430 KB, 356x500
>please forgive us and don't rape our butt to hard
>>
>>80895116
Boris is going to fuck up the world's racial demographics by smashing the living daylights out of any woman he can get his hands on.
I don't normally care about that shit, but do you really want to go to any country in the world and see floppy haired bastard children running about?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.