[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is salon the most liberal News site?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
I mean Even Huffpo must look at this and cringe.
>>
What even is "goysplaining"
>>
How is Goysplaining not a meme?
>>
>>80888344
Really.
>>
>>80887627
It's like mansplaining to Jews. Which is, you know, having an opinion as a man and explaining it.

The undercurrent is that goysplaining is when a goy tells a Jew about how to be a Jew or what Jews do. You know, like what /pol/ does.
>>
>>80887494
It's in the rules that you have to endorse or you are locked out of the convention. Idk when this rule was made, but he had to do it for his superdelegates to gain entrance. There are lawyers who are about to submit a thing soon, all the stuff they need is coming together, that proves Bernie won +15% nation wide when you look at election fraud in almost every state, and will be circulating it at the convention to show the superdelegates who rightfully won. Plus, the state dept had to stop investigating shillary bc the FBI opened an investigation to buy time, now that they've dropped it the state dept is resuming ad there are more investigations over the 'charities' and for perjury and MORE. So that evidence I assume will also be distributed. Bernie also instructed his superdelegates to vote for him last night on a phone conference which is on soundcloud now. So he absolutely did not concede. In the case that he loses the convention and the lawsuits are all dismissed she had to agree to provide higher education to low income families, we'll see. If she does it she'll claim it. That's probably why it took so long for him to endorse after June 7th. And he has been saying since the first speech and since July 11, 12 and onward I'm sure that he is still contesting the convention and will no matter what help Brand New Congress elect down ticket progressives.
>>
File: countrys.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
countrys.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>80888683
You don't have to praise her he could have just said I endorse her and left.
>>
HuffPo has articles like "My wife has sex with random guys and it saved our marriage"

If Salon is really worse than that, I'd be impressed.
>>
File: trump.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>80889151
The mexico flag one got me good
>>
>>80889243
Check mate
>>
File: yds.jpg (5 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
yds.jpg
5 KB, 285x177
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.